Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {FULL} PWYW Headcanons and Lore
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49
@SnuSnu Hello! Before I start, I would like to ask some questions to make sure I am writing what you want.

-You want lore, not headcanons, for these beautiful dragons, right? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.
-Is it OK if I go over the limit of words if I feel like it? I may or may not do that, depends on how inspired I am. However, if I do, you wont have to pay me more.
-NOTE: I will probably finish tomorrow, or maybe today. However, my internet is quite bad now, so it might take me till tomorrow.
@SnuSnu Hello! Before I start, I would like to ask some questions to make sure I am writing what you want.

-You want lore, not headcanons, for these beautiful dragons, right? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.
-Is it OK if I go over the limit of words if I feel like it? I may or may not do that, depends on how inspired I am. However, if I do, you wont have to pay me more.
-NOTE: I will probably finish tomorrow, or maybe today. However, my internet is quite bad now, so it might take me till tomorrow.
Username: MapleMatcha Dragon/morphology: Bacterium [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61514263] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/615143/61514263_350.png[/img] [/url] Head-canon or Lore?: Lore, please! Extra details: Up to you! Payment: 40g!
Username: MapleMatcha
Dragon/morphology: Bacterium

61514263_350.png

Head-canon or Lore?: Lore, please!

Extra details: Up to you!

Payment: 40g!
@MapleMatcha Hello! Welcome to my shop. Bacterium is a handsome gal!

From the very moment that Bacterium was introduced into her clan, everybody knew she was far from what they would deem "normal". As a dragonet, she would always look out into space, her eyes blank and unmoving. Instead of playing with other dragonets, running around and exploring the world. Even to her parents, she seemed off and reclusive, never answering the questions anybody asked her, nor acknowledging the world around her at any way. No, that's not exactly true, as you could see plenty of emotion on her face whenever she faced fire. At home, she could sit hours in front of a fire, studying it, gazing at it as it was her long lost friend. There was even some strange sense of pain and grief on her face when she looked at the burning flame, as if she could not fully get what she wanted, and yet hope still burned in her.
And yet, even at times like this, her clan mates did not truly understand what she wanted, even as she grew up. Really, her aging was pretty much the only thing that connected her with all other dragonets, and as soon as she grew up, she moved away from all dragons. Sure, she still officially remained in the clan, but she ended up moving so far away, and living so long as a hermit, that many forgot about her completely and didn't account for her as a fellow clan member.
Hope this helped at least a bit! I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, as I simply wrote about my first impression of her. Sorry! Feel free to pay me less. Thanks for ordering, have a nice day!
@MapleMatcha Hello! Welcome to my shop. Bacterium is a handsome gal!

From the very moment that Bacterium was introduced into her clan, everybody knew she was far from what they would deem "normal". As a dragonet, she would always look out into space, her eyes blank and unmoving. Instead of playing with other dragonets, running around and exploring the world. Even to her parents, she seemed off and reclusive, never answering the questions anybody asked her, nor acknowledging the world around her at any way. No, that's not exactly true, as you could see plenty of emotion on her face whenever she faced fire. At home, she could sit hours in front of a fire, studying it, gazing at it as it was her long lost friend. There was even some strange sense of pain and grief on her face when she looked at the burning flame, as if she could not fully get what she wanted, and yet hope still burned in her.
And yet, even at times like this, her clan mates did not truly understand what she wanted, even as she grew up. Really, her aging was pretty much the only thing that connected her with all other dragonets, and as soon as she grew up, she moved away from all dragons. Sure, she still officially remained in the clan, but she ended up moving so far away, and living so long as a hermit, that many forgot about her completely and didn't account for her as a fellow clan member.
Hope this helped at least a bit! I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, as I simply wrote about my first impression of her. Sorry! Feel free to pay me less. Thanks for ordering, have a nice day!
Totally, it definitely lore that i want and not head-canons, if the story inspires you to go over or under by all means go ahead, i will definitely need more dragons to be lore up as well but these two were the remaining two from four months ago. :3
Totally, it definitely lore that i want and not head-canons, if the story inspires you to go over or under by all means go ahead, i will definitely need more dragons to be lore up as well but these two were the remaining two from four months ago. :3
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@Snusnu Sorry for the wait!

Skylas's Lore
While it is usually very hard to describe a dragon, that's not the case with Skylas. She is a dragon who adapts to her environment and surroundings quickly, transforming into whatever the dragons around her want her to be. If we were to compare dragons to drinks, she would be a cup of water, bland, tasteless, and boring. The only time there would be "spice" in her, is when she's by her captain, as Skylas is always looking to please her. Even her seer powers do not make her more of an interesting companion, as she only uses them when Siren demands it.
In the crew, she's known as the captain's shadow, following her around and doing whatever she can to please her. Not only that, but Skylas is also very protective of her captain, thinking of herself as some sort of bodyguard, even though Siren could easily beat her without any problem. She considers Siren to be her everything, as she had saved Skylas's life many times.
As for the other orphans, Skylas still likes them, and would easily sacrifice her being for them, but not as much as she adores Siren. She's not as thoughtful and kind to them, never giving them astral readings for free, much to their dismay. They often whisper behind her back about how greedy and vain she is, and how she's nothing more than their captain's tail, a dragon with no personality other than the willingness to please. They usually don't mean it, only angry because of their jealousy that she, with such ease, could see not only her future, but the future of them, too, and yet refused to share it for free. But even if they did mean it, it wouldn't mind that much to Skylas, as she only really values and treasures her respected captain's opinion.
Saira's Lore
Saira is truly a complex and serpentine being. Just like a snake, she is witty, cunning, adaptive, and able to do whatever it takes for her to win the game of life, even if it meant killing a bit more dragons along the way. She's also very secretive, too, most of the time appearing with a cold-hearted and neutral expression. Only a few, or none at all, dragons know the real Saira, as everything she did was an act, something to deceive dragons with. With some dragons she was charming, joking about everything and everything. With others she was naive and stupid, pretending to be less of a threat than she actually was. In the end, it only mattered what dragons surrounded the manipulative dragoness.
However, there is one dragon, and one dragon only, that Saira is more or less open to. Captain Siren. Even though Saira does not worship the dangerous captain like Skylas, she still held great admiration and respect for her, two acts reserved solely for the sea-loving coatl. She rarely ever talks about her life before joining the crew, even though everybody knows that she used to serve under a different master. In truth, Saira still doesn't truly understand why she abandoned her mission. Maybe it was because she sensed something in Siren that she didn't sense in her previous master. Maybe it was because she believed herself to be worthy of more than she had in her past. Or maybe she was simply bored of her life. It's really hard to tell with such a chaotic dragon like this thieving spiral. But whatever the reason was at that time, Saira is unusually, at least for her, loyal to Captain Siren. Saira would rather die before letting harm come Siren’s way.
Hope this is OK! Thanks so much for ordering, have a nice day! I can totally fix anything, no problem!
@Snusnu Sorry for the wait!

Skylas's Lore
While it is usually very hard to describe a dragon, that's not the case with Skylas. She is a dragon who adapts to her environment and surroundings quickly, transforming into whatever the dragons around her want her to be. If we were to compare dragons to drinks, she would be a cup of water, bland, tasteless, and boring. The only time there would be "spice" in her, is when she's by her captain, as Skylas is always looking to please her. Even her seer powers do not make her more of an interesting companion, as she only uses them when Siren demands it.
In the crew, she's known as the captain's shadow, following her around and doing whatever she can to please her. Not only that, but Skylas is also very protective of her captain, thinking of herself as some sort of bodyguard, even though Siren could easily beat her without any problem. She considers Siren to be her everything, as she had saved Skylas's life many times.
As for the other orphans, Skylas still likes them, and would easily sacrifice her being for them, but not as much as she adores Siren. She's not as thoughtful and kind to them, never giving them astral readings for free, much to their dismay. They often whisper behind her back about how greedy and vain she is, and how she's nothing more than their captain's tail, a dragon with no personality other than the willingness to please. They usually don't mean it, only angry because of their jealousy that she, with such ease, could see not only her future, but the future of them, too, and yet refused to share it for free. But even if they did mean it, it wouldn't mind that much to Skylas, as she only really values and treasures her respected captain's opinion.
Saira's Lore
Saira is truly a complex and serpentine being. Just like a snake, she is witty, cunning, adaptive, and able to do whatever it takes for her to win the game of life, even if it meant killing a bit more dragons along the way. She's also very secretive, too, most of the time appearing with a cold-hearted and neutral expression. Only a few, or none at all, dragons know the real Saira, as everything she did was an act, something to deceive dragons with. With some dragons she was charming, joking about everything and everything. With others she was naive and stupid, pretending to be less of a threat than she actually was. In the end, it only mattered what dragons surrounded the manipulative dragoness.
However, there is one dragon, and one dragon only, that Saira is more or less open to. Captain Siren. Even though Saira does not worship the dangerous captain like Skylas, she still held great admiration and respect for her, two acts reserved solely for the sea-loving coatl. She rarely ever talks about her life before joining the crew, even though everybody knows that she used to serve under a different master. In truth, Saira still doesn't truly understand why she abandoned her mission. Maybe it was because she sensed something in Siren that she didn't sense in her previous master. Maybe it was because she believed herself to be worthy of more than she had in her past. Or maybe she was simply bored of her life. It's really hard to tell with such a chaotic dragon like this thieving spiral. But whatever the reason was at that time, Saira is unusually, at least for her, loyal to Captain Siren. Saira would rather die before letting harm come Siren’s way.
Hope this is OK! Thanks so much for ordering, have a nice day! I can totally fix anything, no problem!
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/cPU5f4zuT8HrKUmdRE/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@Lotron - Hey there! I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to do lore for OCs? I've got a thread here that explains what I'm kinda talking about lakhjflkfh

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2862238
@Lotron - Hey there! I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to do lore for OCs? I've got a thread here that explains what I'm kinda talking about lakhjflkfh

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2862238
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Qarnu Hello! I do OCs, yes. I do both lore and headcanons, depending on what you want. Lore is usually more serious, while headcanons are usually more fun and, dare I say, funny. All lore and headcanons are at least 5 sentences long, but I tend to go over that. This is a PWYW shop, so you can pay me whatever. I'll write as much as I can, and it wont depend on how much you give me, it'll depend on how inspired I am.

I think I'm better at headcanons for Ocs, but I can do lore, too.
@Qarnu Hello! I do OCs, yes. I do both lore and headcanons, depending on what you want. Lore is usually more serious, while headcanons are usually more fun and, dare I say, funny. All lore and headcanons are at least 5 sentences long, but I tend to go over that. This is a PWYW shop, so you can pay me whatever. I'll write as much as I can, and it wont depend on how much you give me, it'll depend on how inspired I am.

I think I'm better at headcanons for Ocs, but I can do lore, too.
@Lotron Oh did you got my last message? o3o
@Lotron Oh did you got my last message? o3o
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana Yes, sorry for not replying! I'm working on it, don't worry. Sorry for the late reply, but it should be done either today or tomorrow, I'm just making sure it's the best it can be.
@Looshiana Yes, sorry for not replying! I'm working on it, don't worry. Sorry for the late reply, but it should be done either today or tomorrow, I'm just making sure it's the best it can be.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49