Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ DietMemes
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Ace gave his bonepriest a little pat. “Sorry for him scaring you. He escaped from my bag while we were visiting.” Dana nodded. “It’s alright.” His voice was shaky and he looked embarrassed. Heliotrope looked at Dana curiously. “Why are you afraid of insects?” He asked. He hoped it wasn’t rude to ask him.

Ace gave his bonepriest a little pat. “Sorry for him scaring you. He escaped from my bag while we were visiting.” Dana nodded. “It’s alright.” His voice was shaky and he looked embarrassed. Heliotrope looked at Dana curiously. “Why are you afraid of insects?” He asked. He hoped it wasn’t rude to ask him.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Frostbite moved near Dana as he pushed a couple of chairs back into the table, making an attempt at being quietly comforting. It wasn't his strong suit. He just felt bad that he didn't know how to help and that the brave captain was reduced to this in front of visitors. Kaede tilted her head curiously at the question.
Frostbite moved near Dana as he pushed a couple of chairs back into the table, making an attempt at being quietly comforting. It wasn't his strong suit. He just felt bad that he didn't know how to help and that the brave captain was reduced to this in front of visitors. Kaede tilted her head curiously at the question.
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif

Dana seemed a tad embarrassed from Ace’s question. But he didn’t want to be rude by not answering it. He sat down at his desk. “Well Ace my fear of insects started when I was a hatchling. My older brother would always play mean tricks on me and a lot of them involved insects. I guess they were so bad that I still am afraid of them today.” He leaned back comfortably in his chair. “Thankfully I don’t associate with my family anymore so I don’t have to worry about him.”

Dana seemed a tad embarrassed from Ace’s question. But he didn’t want to be rude by not answering it. He sat down at his desk. “Well Ace my fear of insects started when I was a hatchling. My older brother would always play mean tricks on me and a lot of them involved insects. I guess they were so bad that I still am afraid of them today.” He leaned back comfortably in his chair. “Thankfully I don’t associate with my family anymore so I don’t have to worry about him.”
My Socials
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
At Dana's words, Frostbite flashed back to his own... unpleasant childhood. His parents had lofty expectations for him and his brothers, worsened by the fact that his brothers were all the same age as him and were equally as determined to earn a spot in their parents' cold hearts. Of course, this encouraged vicious competition... and some did things to him he'd never forget. So he understood. The imperial flicked his tail to touch Dana's wings under the table in what he hoped was quiet reassurance.
At Dana's words, Frostbite flashed back to his own... unpleasant childhood. His parents had lofty expectations for him and his brothers, worsened by the fact that his brothers were all the same age as him and were equally as determined to earn a spot in their parents' cold hearts. Of course, this encouraged vicious competition... and some did things to him he'd never forget. So he understood. The imperial flicked his tail to touch Dana's wings under the table in what he hoped was quiet reassurance.

Dana watched Ace put his bonepriest back in his bag. He didn’t react to Frostbite’s tail touching his wings,his face was neutral. Bones had stumbled through the door and tried talking to Kaede with drunken gibberish. “Well seems like Bones had too much to drink. I guess I’ll have to take care of him.” Said Dana as he watched Bones stumble around. “Good luck with your trip back to your clan”

Dana watched Ace put his bonepriest back in his bag. He didn’t react to Frostbite’s tail touching his wings,his face was neutral. Bones had stumbled through the door and tried talking to Kaede with drunken gibberish. “Well seems like Bones had too much to drink. I guess I’ll have to take care of him.” Said Dana as he watched Bones stumble around. “Good luck with your trip back to your clan”
My Socials
Kaede thanked Dana again for letting them stay, being polite as always. Frostbite readjusted Beroke's sleeping position and nodded quietly to Dana. "Thanks." He had duties to do and so did they, he thought, looking down at Beroke's sleeping face. Kaede waved to Bones on their way out- even though he probably wouldn't remember. "Glad that's over with." Kaede grinned as they got off the ship.
Kaede thanked Dana again for letting them stay, being polite as always. Frostbite readjusted Beroke's sleeping position and nodded quietly to Dana. "Thanks." He had duties to do and so did they, he thought, looking down at Beroke's sleeping face. Kaede waved to Bones on their way out- even though he probably wouldn't remember. "Glad that's over with." Kaede grinned as they got off the ship.

“I’m surprised he hasn’t woken up yet.” Said Heliotrope. He was beginning to be worried about him. What if he didn’t wake up? Ace looked at Beroke. “I’m sure he’s fine. What we need to worry about is your familiar who’s been home alone all day. It’s probably going nuts right now.”

“I’m surprised he hasn’t woken up yet.” Said Heliotrope. He was beginning to be worried about him. What if he didn’t wake up? Ace looked at Beroke. “I’m sure he’s fine. What we need to worry about is your familiar who’s been home alone all day. It’s probably going nuts right now.”
My Socials
"What's your familiar?" Kaede asked Heliotrope curiously. Frostbite shrugged in response to the skydancer's query about Beroke. "He's had a long day and usually doesn't sleep anyway. He'll be okay." but there was a note of worry in his voice. His brain began to spiral into the possibilities. Was there something wrong with Beroke?
"What's your familiar?" Kaede asked Heliotrope curiously. Frostbite shrugged in response to the skydancer's query about Beroke. "He's had a long day and usually doesn't sleep anyway. He'll be okay." but there was a note of worry in his voice. His brain began to spiral into the possibilities. Was there something wrong with Beroke?

“My familiar is a Carrioncorn. And it has separation anxiety.” Said Heliotrope. “I usually have to keep him at home because he’s so rowdy.” Ace looked at Beroke. “Heliotrope how much longer till we’re there? My feet are tired.” Heliotrope smiled. “Actually we’re already here.” He gestured to the mansion in front of them.

“My familiar is a Carrioncorn. And it has separation anxiety.” Said Heliotrope. “I usually have to keep him at home because he’s so rowdy.” Ace looked at Beroke. “Heliotrope how much longer till we’re there? My feet are tired.” Heliotrope smiled. “Actually we’re already here.” He gestured to the mansion in front of them.
My Socials
"Oh, poor thing." Kaede murmured softly. "He sounds a loving familiar." she smiled, thinking of her own familiar that she had left back at the clan. Frostbite had gone quiet as they walked, blue eyes deep in thought. Beroke's familiar was keeping quiet too. Kaede and Frostbite looked up as the approached the mansion- and it was huge.
"Oh, poor thing." Kaede murmured softly. "He sounds a loving familiar." she smiled, thinking of her own familiar that she had left back at the clan. Frostbite had gone quiet as they walked, blue eyes deep in thought. Beroke's familiar was keeping quiet too. Kaede and Frostbite looked up as the approached the mansion- and it was huge.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51