Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ DietMemes
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
(Frostbite and Genim and Frostbite and Arayna are also good ships)

(Heading to bed after this post :)

Ace found ZebraCake playing with some toys in the main deck. Lori was playing with him. “Sorry little noodle but we gotta go.” Said Ace. ZebraCake frowned. “Aww I don’t want you to go.” He gave Kaede and Ace hugs. Heliotrope followed Frostbite. He looked at Beroke and then at the door as he waited for Frostbite to knock.
(Frostbite and Genim and Frostbite and Arayna are also good ships)

(Heading to bed after this post :)

Ace found ZebraCake playing with some toys in the main deck. Lori was playing with him. “Sorry little noodle but we gotta go.” Said Ace. ZebraCake frowned. “Aww I don’t want you to go.” He gave Kaede and Ace hugs. Heliotrope followed Frostbite. He looked at Beroke and then at the door as he waited for Frostbite to knock.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
{haha yes- and okay, good night! I'll leave this for you to reply when you get up!}

Kaede cuddled ZebraCake one last time and booped his nose. "We don't want to leave either, I'm so sorry. Stay safe, okay?" she grinned but had a serious note in her voice. Frostbite swiftly worked up the courage and knocked firmly on the door. Beroke turned over in his arms but didn't wake up.
{haha yes- and okay, good night! I'll leave this for you to reply when you get up!}

Kaede cuddled ZebraCake one last time and booped his nose. "We don't want to leave either, I'm so sorry. Stay safe, okay?" she grinned but had a serious note in her voice. Frostbite swiftly worked up the courage and knocked firmly on the door. Beroke turned over in his arms but didn't wake up.
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
{ I am awake prepare for chaos hehe.)

“Okay.” ZebraCake gave Kaede and Ace one last hug. Lophi (not Lori lol) waved but said nothing. Dana was trying on the different hats in his closet. He heard the knock and opened the door.
{ I am awake prepare for chaos hehe.)

“Okay.” ZebraCake gave Kaede and Ace one last hug. Lophi (not Lori lol) waved but said nothing. Dana was trying on the different hats in his closet. He heard the knock and opened the door.
My Socials
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
{hehe am ready}

Kaede wordlessly dipped her head to Lophi and walked back out with Ace. They waited for Frostbite and Heliotrope on the main deck, watching the ocean. "Oh- uh, hope I'm, no- we're not interrupting anything?" Frostbite stammered a little and tried to stamp down on his feelings.
{hehe am ready}

Kaede wordlessly dipped her head to Lophi and walked back out with Ace. They waited for Frostbite and Heliotrope on the main deck, watching the ocean. "Oh- uh, hope I'm, no- we're not interrupting anything?" Frostbite stammered a little and tried to stamp down on his feelings.

Ace frowned. “I’m gonna miss that little noodle” “Oh don’t worry you’re not interrupting anything. I was just going through all my hats in my closet. I have way too many.” Said Dana. “How’s beroke doing? Is he feeling better?” He asked. Heliotrope looked at Beroke who was still kinda drowsy. “He’s doing a little better.”

Ace frowned. “I’m gonna miss that little noodle” “Oh don’t worry you’re not interrupting anything. I was just going through all my hats in my closet. I have way too many.” Said Dana. “How’s beroke doing? Is he feeling better?” He asked. Heliotrope looked at Beroke who was still kinda drowsy. “He’s doing a little better.”
My Socials
"He was so cute. And the poor thing fell in the sea too, I'm glad he recovered quickly." Kaede agreed somberly. Frostbite glanced down at Beroke who was still cradled in his arms. "Yeah, he's doing alright now." his East End of London accent slipped out as he was lost in thought, genuine concern evident in his deep blue eyes. "Thanks for asking."
"He was so cute. And the poor thing fell in the sea too, I'm glad he recovered quickly." Kaede agreed somberly. Frostbite glanced down at Beroke who was still cradled in his arms. "Yeah, he's doing alright now." his East End of London accent slipped out as he was lost in thought, genuine concern evident in his deep blue eyes. "Thanks for asking."

“I think spiral babies are the cutest.” Ace smiled. “ZebraCake did seems kinda strange though.” Dana nodded and sifted through some hats. “You a fan of hats? I’ve got a couple I need to get ride of.” Heliotrope shook his head. “Sorry I’m bit that into hats. But perhaps Frostbite or Beroke is.” He looked at the box of assorted hats.

“I think spiral babies are the cutest.” Ace smiled. “ZebraCake did seems kinda strange though.” Dana nodded and sifted through some hats. “You a fan of hats? I’ve got a couple I need to get ride of.” Heliotrope shook his head. “Sorry I’m bit that into hats. But perhaps Frostbite or Beroke is.” He looked at the box of assorted hats.
My Socials
"Something to do with that adorable noodle's eyes, I think." Kaede mused thoughtfully. Frostbite shifted his weight to his other foot, ruffling his fur. "Yeah, sure." he shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant. "I really like the hat you've got on right now, to be honest."
"Something to do with that adorable noodle's eyes, I think." Kaede mused thoughtfully. Frostbite shifted his weight to his other foot, ruffling his fur. "Yeah, sure." he shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant. "I really like the hat you've got on right now, to be honest."

“Yeah if you look into them for too long you get dizzy or hypnotized. I bet that little hatchling can get a way with anything.” Said Ace. “Luckily I have a similar hat to this one.” He took out a hat from the box and put it on Frostbite. “Hey it looks pretty nice in you!” He smiled.

“Yeah if you look into them for too long you get dizzy or hypnotized. I bet that little hatchling can get a way with anything.” Said Ace. “Luckily I have a similar hat to this one.” He took out a hat from the box and put it on Frostbite. “Hey it looks pretty nice in you!” He smiled.
My Socials
"No wonder he's a pirate." Kaede grinned at Ace. Frostbite blinked, the only show of his surprise, as Dana placed the hat on Frostbite's head. "Well," he offered a small rare sideways grin to the captain, "it doesn't suit me as well as you. But- uh, thanks." he added quickly, admiring the nice feeling of the material of the hat.
"No wonder he's a pirate." Kaede grinned at Ace. Frostbite blinked, the only show of his surprise, as Dana placed the hat on Frostbite's head. "Well," he offered a small rare sideways grin to the captain, "it doesn't suit me as well as you. But- uh, thanks." he added quickly, admiring the nice feeling of the material of the hat.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51