Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dimitri's Search: Interactive Story Game
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Round 8 is closed. No further votes will be counted
Round 8 is closed. No further votes will be counted
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet @Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @corno @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer Malfunction rate: 20% RNG says: NO MALFUNCTION Outcome: Dimitri will follow majority vote Option 1, follow dragon tracks: 0 votes Option 2, Follow weird tracks: 1 vote [b]Option 3, look for Galen: 5 votes TIED Option 4, Talk to guardian: 5 votes TIED[/b] Result: I know I'm supposed to flip a coin, but the power just went out on me like three times in a row with barely 10 minutes in between and one of them lasted 45 minutes and I was worried I wouldn't be able to update tonight at all so I get to pick between the ties. I'm sorry, please don't be mad [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52768775] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527688/52768775_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57678653] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576787/57678653.png[/img] [/url] "Wowwwwwwwwwwwww," Delwyn rolls his eyes, "I thought you guys were supposed to help us decide." The guardian ambles away towards the other dragon. At least it was one of the options the others couldn't decide upon. Delwyn follows in suit. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] The other guardian isn't too far away. He's rather close actually. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57252847] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572529/57252847_350.png[/img] [/url] And follow the guardian around was a strange creature. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/32668.png[/img] "You are not my charge! Quit following me around!" The dragon spits out at the creature. "I'm barely wearing any clothes either, so you can stop asking me to pin you on!" "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know a guardian named Aesh would you?" Delwyn asks the other dragon. The dragon's eye's widen and he glances from side to side anxiously, "You didn't bring him with you did you?" he ducks behind a tree, which, given his large size, does nothing. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] [font=courier][b][size=4]"Ch-ch-charge,"[/font][/b][/size] the guardian huffs at the other dragon. He flops into a sitting position, "Yeah yeah, I'm [b]trying[/b] to find one and-," he pauses midsentence and glares at them, "Please don't tell me you took my brother's side..." he grumbles. "Come on, you're a guardian. How would you feel if you couldn't find your charge?" Delwyn reasons with the young dragon. "I know..." [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] The other dragon shakes his head, making up his resolve. "I'm Arrow by the way, assuming my brother didn't tell you." "Delwyn," the skydancer nods, "and my friend here is Dimitri. He's also looking for his lost charge." Arrow narrows his eyes, "No wonder you took my brother's side." [size=1][i]clank[/i][/size] All three dragons turn their heads at the sound. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] The guardian turns and looks at Arrow, [font=courier][b][size=4]"D-danger."[/font][/b][/size] Arrow takes a stance defensively, "I'm big enough to handle anything!" "Not this," Delwyn mutters. "Trust me." [size=1][i]clank[/i][/size] Arrow looks at him doubtfully. "Look, just go back to your brother," Delwyn insists. [size=2][i]clank[/i][/size] The guardian turns and stretches his neck as far up as it can go. He surveys the landscape suspiciously. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] [size=3][i]clank[/i][/size] [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] [size=3][i]clank[/i][/size] Arrow rolls his eyes, "Fine. Which way did my brother go?" [font=courier][b][size=4]"Fly." [/font][/b][/size] Delwyn nods in agreement, "He's flying, doing a sweep over Light." [size=4][i]clank[/i][/size] Arrow nods, "Thanks, I hope you find your charge soon," he tells the guardian. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] [font=courier][b][size=4]"Go."[/font][/b][/size] [size=4][i]clank[/i][/size] Arrow spreads his wings and flies off. Delwyn stares after him a few moments before looking at the guardian who is still staring out towards the source of the sound. [size=4][i]clank[/i][/size] Some birds fly off in alarm. "Hey, we should also go," Delwyn points out to the guardian. "We can't fly." [size=5][i]clank[/i][/size] [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] The guardian doesn't move. The gears on his body start whirling and humming loudly, as if they too were bracing themselves. [font=courier][b][size=4]"T-t-too late,"[/font][/b][/size] The guardian steps protectively in front of Delwyn. Even the lights on the guardian's body are shining with more intensity. [size=6][b][i]clank[/i][/b][/size] [size=6][b][i]clank[/i][/b][/size] [size=6][b][i]clank[/i][/b][/size] The trees shake, and out emerges a towering figure, easily outsizing the guardian. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33442.png[/img] "I knew it..." Delwyn mutters under his breath. What should they do? Option A: ATTACK Option B: RUN begin round 9
@keet @Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @corno @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer

Malfunction rate: 20%
RNG says: NO MALFUNCTION
Outcome: Dimitri will follow majority vote

Option 1, follow dragon tracks: 0 votes
Option 2, Follow weird tracks: 1 vote
Option 3, look for Galen: 5 votes TIED
Option 4, Talk to guardian: 5 votes TIED

Result: I know I'm supposed to flip a coin, but the power just went out on me like three times in a row with barely 10 minutes in between and one of them lasted 45 minutes and I was worried I wouldn't be able to update tonight at all so I get to pick between the ties. I'm sorry, please don't be mad

52768775_350.png

57678653.png

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwww," Delwyn rolls his eyes, "I thought you guys were supposed to help us decide."

The guardian ambles away towards the other dragon. At least it was one of the options the others couldn't decide upon. Delwyn follows in suit.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk
hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The other guardian isn't too far away. He's rather close actually.

57252847_350.png

And follow the guardian around was a strange creature.

32668.png

"You are not my charge! Quit following me around!" The dragon spits out at the creature. "I'm barely wearing any clothes either, so you can stop asking me to pin you on!"

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know a guardian named Aesh would you?" Delwyn asks the other dragon.

The dragon's eye's widen and he glances from side to side anxiously, "You didn't bring him with you did you?" he ducks behind a tree, which, given his large size, does nothing.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

"Ch-ch-charge," the guardian huffs at the other dragon.

He flops into a sitting position, "Yeah yeah, I'm trying to find one and-," he pauses midsentence and glares at them, "Please don't tell me you took my brother's side..." he grumbles.

"Come on, you're a guardian. How would you feel if you couldn't find your charge?" Delwyn reasons with the young dragon.

"I know..."

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

The other dragon shakes his head, making up his resolve. "I'm Arrow by the way, assuming my brother didn't tell you."

"Delwyn," the skydancer nods, "and my friend here is Dimitri. He's also looking for his lost charge."

Arrow narrows his eyes, "No wonder you took my brother's side."

clank

All three dragons turn their heads at the sound.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

The guardian turns and looks at Arrow, "D-danger."

Arrow takes a stance defensively, "I'm big enough to handle anything!"

"Not this," Delwyn mutters. "Trust me."

clank

Arrow looks at him doubtfully.

"Look, just go back to your brother," Delwyn insists.

clank

The guardian turns and stretches his neck as far up as it can go. He surveys the landscape suspiciously.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

clank

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

clank

Arrow rolls his eyes, "Fine. Which way did my brother go?"

"Fly."

Delwyn nods in agreement, "He's flying, doing a sweep over Light."

clank

Arrow nods, "Thanks, I hope you find your charge soon," he tells the guardian.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

"Go."

clank

Arrow spreads his wings and flies off.

Delwyn stares after him a few moments before looking at the guardian who is still staring out towards the source of the sound.

clank

Some birds fly off in alarm.

"Hey, we should also go," Delwyn points out to the guardian. "We can't fly."

clank

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

The guardian doesn't move. The gears on his body start whirling and humming loudly, as if they too were bracing themselves.

"T-t-too late," The guardian steps protectively in front of Delwyn. Even the lights on the guardian's body are shining with more intensity.

clank

clank

clank

The trees shake, and out emerges a towering figure, easily outsizing the guardian.

33442.png

"I knew it..." Delwyn mutters under his breath.

What should they do?
Option A: ATTACK
Option B: RUN

begin round 9
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Option a
Option a
wishlist
Option B
Option B
Zs0jEtV.png jtP4t.gifOi9Xc.gifYZCh9.gifJiWkH.gifI AM ZAYCRY THE WARRIOR OF BREAD sm.gif
Betta quietly edged around the bigger creatures to get a glance of whatever thing was following the other Guardian. It was a Banshee Brooch, Betta remembered, one of the strange creatures that comes out during his breed's month.

The sound was getting closer, and closer. Betta's hope quickly vanished. He looked towards the source of the sound, hidden by the trees, and trembled slightly.

And soon, something came out. Betta almost screamed. A weird choked noise came out of him.

It was what he thought it was, but it was the scarier version. The version where it's more probably armed for battle more than anything else. The towering robot was huge and there were scars on its armor and it has a drill for a hand and three dangerous beams and OH NO THEY WERE ALL GOING TO DIE.

"RUN!!!" Betta finally screamed, and he launched himself out of the clearing. At first he faltered, unbalanced due to the shock of meeting this mechanic robot, and his wings flailed in the air. But he quickly straightened himself, and flew as quick as his wings could, deciding to come back only when he thought it was clear. After all, it's the other dragons' choice whether or not to flee. Betta knew he wasn't going to be there to face the monster.
Betta quietly edged around the bigger creatures to get a glance of whatever thing was following the other Guardian. It was a Banshee Brooch, Betta remembered, one of the strange creatures that comes out during his breed's month.

The sound was getting closer, and closer. Betta's hope quickly vanished. He looked towards the source of the sound, hidden by the trees, and trembled slightly.

And soon, something came out. Betta almost screamed. A weird choked noise came out of him.

It was what he thought it was, but it was the scarier version. The version where it's more probably armed for battle more than anything else. The towering robot was huge and there were scars on its armor and it has a drill for a hand and three dangerous beams and OH NO THEY WERE ALL GOING TO DIE.

"RUN!!!" Betta finally screamed, and he launched himself out of the clearing. At first he faltered, unbalanced due to the shock of meeting this mechanic robot, and his wings flailed in the air. But he quickly straightened himself, and flew as quick as his wings could, deciding to come back only when he thought it was clear. After all, it's the other dragons' choice whether or not to flee. Betta knew he wasn't going to be there to face the monster.
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
option b, s p e e d
option b, s p e e d
"link • ufology
they/he/she
option b
{gotta go f a s t}
option b
{gotta go f a s t}
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif