option 1
bonus: b + c
NExZgqx.png
Option 2, Option B
Option 2, Option B
Round 7 is now closed. Votes beyond this post will not be counted
Round 7 is now closed. Votes beyond this post will not be counted
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet @Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @corno @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer Malfunction rate: 20% RNG says: MALFUNCTION outcome: Dimitri will not follow majority vote, and will instead follow the option RNG dictates Voting: [b]Option 1, look for mechanical dragon: 6 votes[/b] [s]Option 2 Look for Galen: 7 votes[/s] vetoed due to malfunction Secret malfunction attack: NOT TRIGGERED Result: Dimitri will look for the mechanical dragon Bonus Vote: Option A, Ask about Dimitri: 4 votes [b]Option B, Ask about Galen: 9 votes[/b] Option C, Ask about Delwyn: 8 votes Option D, Ask about beast clans: 1 vote Result: Delwyn will talk about Galen [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52768775] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527688/52768775_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57678653] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576787/57678653.png[/img] [/url] [i]rrrlrrrRLLRRRLLRRRRLRRRRR[/i] The guardian's machinery starts revving as everyone provides their input. Before even Delwyn can call out to the guardian to see if he's okay, and ask what's going on, the lights from the guardian's machinery switch briefly from an orange to a red, and he takes off charging in the direction Festus said the other mechanized dragon had gone. Delwyn looks at the others bewildered, "Dimitri??" He takes off after the guardian, "Where are you going?!" The guardian's large size, combined with the enhancements from the machines, make it impossible for Delwyn to keep up with him. "Agk... Just great." Delwyn slows to a walk, "At least we can follow the carnage," he points out the obvious damage the guardian caused to the local plants and landscape. "I'm sure we'll catch up eventually." He begins to follow the trail. "Hmm?" Delwyn glances behind him as the other dragons mention wanting to know more about Galen. "Galen eh?" After walking a few more steps, gathering his thoughts Delwyn finally decides on how to start, "He was captured before me, so when I arrived he was already there. We couldn't be kept in the same cage obviously because I'm much smaller than him and could fit through the bars. Still, I was kept across from him. He was kind to me, tried soothing me." Delwyn then turns to face everyone while he keeps walking backwards, keeping an eye on the trail, "Now let me tell you, Galen straight up hid in a corner for [b]days[/b] when Dimitri was thrown in with him. Dimitri wouldn't STOP thrashing around and throwing himself against the bars. Galen is sort of shy. I thought for sure Dimitri was going to hurt him accidentally, he's quite feisty." Delwyn briefly glances at the ground before turning around and facing forward, "Usually anyways..." "But you know, somehow, Galen managed to calm him down. It was kind of sweet to see their friendship, though, if you ask me, Galen likes Dimitri as something other than a friend, if you get what I mean. I doubt those two were separated by choice." [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] Delwyn perks up his feathers at the sound of the guardian's breathing. "Dimitri?" he completely forgets that he was telling the others about Galen and bounds in the direction of the breathing. A few seconds later, the guardian's large form appears from behind a tree. The lights on his body are back to their usual color. He shakes his head disoriented. Delwyn shakes his head, eyeing the machinations. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] "Dimitri, what are you doing?" he approaches the guardian, "We're supposed to be looking for Galen, remember?" The guardian blinks. [font=courier][b][size=4]"G-g-g-galen."[/font][/b][/size] He echoes, for a moment staring blankly at Delwyn. Then the confusion clears from his eyes and he ducks his head down embarrassed. [size=1][i]clank[/i][/size] Delwyn and the guardian turn their heads at the sound. [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] "The sound is back," Delwyn notices. Then he looks down at the ground. There are strange tracks. He narrows his eyes. It is indeed what he thinks it is. "We should get out of here," he insists to the guardian. [font=courier][b][size=4]"Mayb-b-b-be follow?"[/font][/b][/size] The guardian offers. [size=1][i]clank[/i][/size] "If I'm going to follow any tracks, it'd be the imperial tracks over there. I'm not in a hurry to get mauled," Delwyn argues. "I'd rather just get back to looking to Galen." [size=2][i]hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr[/i] pause [i]glunk hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/i][/size] "ACCGKGKKGK NO! NOT YOU!" someone else's voice comes from a clearing down another path. "STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU FREAKY BROOCH!" Both Delwyn and the guardian turn to look. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57252847] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572529/57252847_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hey... doesn't that look like... the dragon Aesh was describing? His charge? His little brother?" Delwyn notes. [size=1][i]clank[/i][/size] [font=courier][b][size=4]"Talk-k-k-k to."[/font][/b][/size] The guardian suggests, [font=courier][b][size=4]"Warn?" [/font][/b][/size] "These are too many options..." Delwyn complains. [size=1][i]clank[/i][/size] Option 1: Follow the dragon tracks Option 2: Follow the weird tracks associated with the noise Option 3: STOP, GO BACK AND GO LOOK FOR GALEN Option 4: go talk to that other guardian real quick Malfunction rate: 20% Begin round 8
@keet @Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @corno @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer

Malfunction rate: 20%
RNG says: MALFUNCTION
outcome: Dimitri will not follow majority vote, and will instead follow the option RNG dictates

Voting:
Option 1, look for mechanical dragon: 6 votes
Option 2 Look for Galen: 7 votes vetoed due to malfunction
Secret malfunction attack: NOT TRIGGERED
Result: Dimitri will look for the mechanical dragon

Bonus Vote:
Option A, Ask about Dimitri: 4 votes
Option B, Ask about Galen: 9 votes
Option C, Ask about Delwyn: 8 votes
Option D, Ask about beast clans: 1 vote
Result: Delwyn will talk about Galen

52768775_350.png

57678653.png

rrrlrrrRLLRRRLLRRRRLRRRRR The guardian's machinery starts revving as everyone provides their input.

Before even Delwyn can call out to the guardian to see if he's okay, and ask what's going on, the lights from the guardian's machinery switch briefly from an orange to a red, and he takes off charging in the direction Festus said the other mechanized dragon had gone.

Delwyn looks at the others bewildered, "Dimitri??" He takes off after the guardian, "Where are you going?!"

The guardian's large size, combined with the enhancements from the machines, make it impossible for Delwyn to keep up with him.

"Agk... Just great." Delwyn slows to a walk, "At least we can follow the carnage," he points out the obvious damage the guardian caused to the local plants and landscape. "I'm sure we'll catch up eventually." He begins to follow the trail.

"Hmm?" Delwyn glances behind him as the other dragons mention wanting to know more about Galen. "Galen eh?"

After walking a few more steps, gathering his thoughts Delwyn finally decides on how to start, "He was captured before me, so when I arrived he was already there. We couldn't be kept in the same cage obviously because I'm much smaller than him and could fit through the bars. Still, I was kept across from him. He was kind to me, tried soothing me."

Delwyn then turns to face everyone while he keeps walking backwards, keeping an eye on the trail, "Now let me tell you, Galen straight up hid in a corner for days when Dimitri was thrown in with him. Dimitri wouldn't STOP thrashing around and throwing himself against the bars. Galen is sort of shy. I thought for sure Dimitri was going to hurt him accidentally, he's quite feisty." Delwyn briefly glances at the ground before turning around and facing forward, "Usually anyways..."

"But you know, somehow, Galen managed to calm him down. It was kind of sweet to see their friendship, though, if you ask me, Galen likes Dimitri as something other than a friend, if you get what I mean. I doubt those two were separated by choice."

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk
hssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Delwyn perks up his feathers at the sound of the guardian's breathing. "Dimitri?" he completely forgets that he was telling the others about Galen and bounds in the direction of the breathing.

A few seconds later, the guardian's large form appears from behind a tree. The lights on his body are back to their usual color. He shakes his head disoriented.

Delwyn shakes his head, eyeing the machinations.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

"Dimitri, what are you doing?" he approaches the guardian, "We're supposed to be looking for Galen, remember?"

The guardian blinks. "G-g-g-galen." He echoes, for a moment staring blankly at Delwyn. Then the confusion clears from his eyes and he ducks his head down embarrassed.

clank

Delwyn and the guardian turn their heads at the sound.

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

"The sound is back," Delwyn notices. Then he looks down at the ground. There are strange tracks. He narrows his eyes. It is indeed what he thinks it is. "We should get out of here," he insists to the guardian.

"Mayb-b-b-be follow?" The guardian offers.

clank

"If I'm going to follow any tracks, it'd be the imperial tracks over there. I'm not in a hurry to get mauled," Delwyn argues. "I'd rather just get back to looking to Galen."

hrrlrlrlrlrllrlrlr
pause
glunk

"ACCGKGKKGK NO! NOT YOU!" someone else's voice comes from a clearing down another path. "STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU FREAKY BROOCH!"

Both Delwyn and the guardian turn to look.

57252847_350.png

"Hey... doesn't that look like... the dragon Aesh was describing? His charge? His little brother?" Delwyn notes.

clank

"Talk-k-k-k to." The guardian suggests, "Warn?"

"These are too many options..." Delwyn complains.

clank

Option 1: Follow the dragon tracks
Option 2: Follow the weird tracks associated with the noise
Option 3: STOP, GO BACK AND GO LOOK FOR GALEN
Option 4: go talk to that other guardian real quick

Malfunction rate: 20%

Begin round 8
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Option 3, we don’t have time to waste!
Option 3, we don’t have time to waste!
"link • ufology
they/he/she