Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing: New Horizons Trade Hub
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@arywyvern

Hahaha no problem! Someday....!
@arywyvern

Hahaha no problem! Someday....!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
Out of curiosity, what Celeste recipes do y'all have? Here's what I've got and if you want me to craft any of it I can lyk the materials and I'm happy to craft it for you!!!

Nova light
Moon
Astronaut suit
Satellite
Space shuttle
Lunar rover
Flying saucer
Star clock
Starry-sky wall
Starry wall
Sci-fi wall
Galaxy floor
Lunar surface floor
Taurus bathtub
Leo sculpture
Star pochette
Lily wand
Hyacinth wand
Cosmos wand
Rose wand
Out of curiosity, what Celeste recipes do y'all have? Here's what I've got and if you want me to craft any of it I can lyk the materials and I'm happy to craft it for you!!!

Nova light
Moon
Astronaut suit
Satellite
Space shuttle
Lunar rover
Flying saucer
Star clock
Starry-sky wall
Starry wall
Sci-fi wall
Galaxy floor
Lunar surface floor
Taurus bathtub
Leo sculpture
Star pochette
Lily wand
Hyacinth wand
Cosmos wand
Rose wand
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@Champeon I'd love to see your guide! I've been casually working on hybrids and have several but I will -always- take more information on the subject!
@Champeon I'd love to see your guide! I've been casually working on hybrids and have several but I will -always- take more information on the subject!
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
these are the celeste recipes i have so far! most of them i got from visiting friends, i think i've only seen celeste on my island once or twice lol
star wand
bamboo wand
cosmos wand
tulip wand
space shuttle
aries rocking chair
taurus bathtub
nova light
libra scale
sci-fi wall
galaxy flooring
star pochette

the nova lights are my favorite, they're so whimsical!! i put a couple of them in my stargazing area :D

@siskiyou what materials are required for the moon diy? i would be soooo grateful if you could craft one for me ;3;
these are the celeste recipes i have so far! most of them i got from visiting friends, i think i've only seen celeste on my island once or twice lol
star wand
bamboo wand
cosmos wand
tulip wand
space shuttle
aries rocking chair
taurus bathtub
nova light
libra scale
sci-fi wall
galaxy flooring
star pochette

the nova lights are my favorite, they're so whimsical!! i put a couple of them in my stargazing area :D

@siskiyou what materials are required for the moon diy? i would be soooo grateful if you could craft one for me ;3;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@epher

15 star fragments and 1 large fragment! I can craft it right now if you want to come over, lmk and I'll pm you a dodo code :>

EDIT: What are the ingredients for the Aries rocking chair? I got some Aries fragments but never snagged that DIY!
@epher

15 star fragments and 1 large fragment! I can craft it right now if you want to come over, lmk and I'll pm you a dodo code :>

EDIT: What are the ingredients for the Aries rocking chair? I got some Aries fragments but never snagged that DIY!
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@siskiyou aaaa if you could, that would be great!! do you want me to bring you anything else? i have a bunch of un-appraised fossils i could give you if you want - i've already finished the museum collection so i don't really need em >:3

edit: shoot i only just saw your edit - aries rocking chair is 3 star fragments, 2 aries fragments, 1 gold nugget, and 5 stone!
@siskiyou aaaa if you could, that would be great!! do you want me to bring you anything else? i have a bunch of un-appraised fossils i could give you if you want - i've already finished the museum collection so i don't really need em >:3

edit: shoot i only just saw your edit - aries rocking chair is 3 star fragments, 2 aries fragments, 1 gold nugget, and 5 stone!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@KokoTheGreatSage Hey, did you mention needing blue flowers? I have about a dozen blue hyacinths I no longer need for hybrid breeding. If you're interested I could bring them over for you!
@KokoTheGreatSage Hey, did you mention needing blue flowers? I have about a dozen blue hyacinths I no longer need for hybrid breeding. If you're interested I could bring them over for you!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
@Champeon Thanks so much for the links! I'm sure they'll be a big help as I work through my flowers list! :)
@Champeon Thanks so much for the links! I'm sure they'll be a big help as I work through my flowers list! :)
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
@Talonr

I would love that! Is there anything you may need in return? I am omw out rn so I cant get em today but I can tomorrow, we can pm and work a time.
@Talonr

I would love that! Is there anything you may need in return? I am omw out rn so I cant get em today but I can tomorrow, we can pm and work a time.
Turnip Prices
@Talonr
@NyaPyonNya
@Khezu
@arch
@SpiderQueen8
@Azurine
@arywyvern
@FrostDragonRose
@Eialyne
@siskiyou
@sellenair
@Nikame
@KamikazePilot
@qunii
Sorry if I’m using this wrong but turnips only cost 95 bells on my island right now if anyone is wanting to get any this Sunday. I’ll be home all day if anyone wants to stop by
Turnip Prices
@Talonr
@NyaPyonNya
@Khezu
@arch
@SpiderQueen8
@Azurine
@arywyvern
@FrostDragonRose
@Eialyne
@siskiyou
@sellenair
@Nikame
@KamikazePilot
@qunii
Sorry if I’m using this wrong but turnips only cost 95 bells on my island right now if anyone is wanting to get any this Sunday. I’ll be home all day if anyone wants to stop by
pDgbTnF.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24