Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing: New Horizons Trade Hub
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
@siskiyou looking for ^^ i had put lf in the original message haha
@siskiyou looking for ^^ i had put lf in the original message haha
Uq1cq4S.png
@Despairing
Ah my bad didn't see the LF!

@Talonr @Eialyne
I have some extra blue roses now! Shoot me a dodo code anytime and I'll come over and plant one :)
@Despairing
Ah my bad didn't see the LF!

@Talonr @Eialyne
I have some extra blue roses now! Shoot me a dodo code anytime and I'll come over and plant one :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@siskiyou EDIT: Oop, withdrawing this post for the moment. I've gotta head to bed *work has started back up for me* but maybe I can catch you tomorrow. Would you like anything in return? I know you said not to offer Nook Miles but, like D: I wanna give you something for thiiiiiis.

Or things over FR. I would gladly offer gems or treasure.
@siskiyou EDIT: Oop, withdrawing this post for the moment. I've gotta head to bed *work has started back up for me* but maybe I can catch you tomorrow. Would you like anything in return? I know you said not to offer Nook Miles but, like D: I wanna give you something for thiiiiiis.

Or things over FR. I would gladly offer gems or treasure.
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
@Talonr

No worries, I'll be playing tomorrow! And aww, I don't really need NMT but maybe like 10 gems FR? It's really no big deal I'll be cloning these bad boys like crazy hopefully!
@Talonr

No worries, I'll be playing tomorrow! And aww, I don't really need NMT but maybe like 10 gems FR? It's really no big deal I'll be cloning these bad boys like crazy hopefully!
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@Nikame @RingMaster Leif's on my island today!

@siskiyou I'll shoot you a Dodo code later today for those roses :3
@Nikame @RingMaster Leif's on my island today!

@siskiyou I'll shoot you a Dodo code later today for those roses :3
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne

Sweet! I'm on now :)
@Eialyne

Sweet! I'm on now :)
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@siskiyou : If/when you have spare blue roses I would like one!

I also managed to grow my own blue pansies by luck. I literally planted 5 regular white with 5 regular red and a blue one appeared next water....
@siskiyou : If/when you have spare blue roses I would like one!

I also managed to grow my own blue pansies by luck. I literally planted 5 regular white with 5 regular red and a blue one appeared next water....
@Nikame @RingMaster
Leif is in my town. He's selling azalea, holly, cosmos, and hyacinth today.
@Nikame @RingMaster
Leif is in my town. He's selling azalea, holly, cosmos, and hyacinth today.
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Does anybody here have the white street lamp and the white garden lamp? I need both for my island .I can trade them for the black ones.

I´m also looking for peaches and pears. My native fruit is cherry but I have also oranges and apples for trade.
Edit: Found someone who traded with me the fruits :D
Does anybody here have the white street lamp and the white garden lamp? I need both for my island .I can trade them for the black ones.

I´m also looking for peaches and pears. My native fruit is cherry but I have also oranges and apples for trade.
Edit: Found someone who traded with me the fruits :D
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
Celeste is on my island (it’s currently 8:12pm for me) no mention of a meteor shower, but if you wanna come over for the DIY, etc, I’ll be online for a few hours!

@siskiyou
@NyaPyonNya
@Azurine
@epher
@Kriber
@ringmaster
@Saiban
@Champeon
@Marge
@despairing
@Chocoshrooms
@Vergil
Celeste is on my island (it’s currently 8:12pm for me) no mention of a meteor shower, but if you wanna come over for the DIY, etc, I’ll be online for a few hours!

@siskiyou
@NyaPyonNya
@Azurine
@epher
@Kriber
@ringmaster
@Saiban
@Champeon
@Marge
@despairing
@Chocoshrooms
@Vergil
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24