Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fantasy Jump in (OPEN RP)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
((No need to apologize for that, it happens! Just doing a check-up to make sure it hasn't been abandoned. Do take as much time as you need!))
((No need to apologize for that, it happens! Just doing a check-up to make sure it hasn't been abandoned. Do take as much time as you need!))
Jay had lingered behind on the ship after everyone had gone taking the moment of stillness to preen his mangled wings tugging out damaged feather after damaged feather. He's filled a rather large sack with them at this point and had a little purse filled with teeth, needles and arrowheads he'd removed from the crimson plumage. His finger tips were stained bloody from a few stubborn broken feathers and as a whole both appendages hurt now. He let them sag above the water debating on following the others now that he had cared for his wings, a nice warm bath would probably feel divine right now.

His aquiline nose twitched as the scent of his blood drifted up from his wings. He wrinkled his nose and brow displeased by the changes he could detect, something acrid, and an abnormal spice spell were laced with the tang of iron. It would seem the transformation was happening faster now.
Jay had lingered behind on the ship after everyone had gone taking the moment of stillness to preen his mangled wings tugging out damaged feather after damaged feather. He's filled a rather large sack with them at this point and had a little purse filled with teeth, needles and arrowheads he'd removed from the crimson plumage. His finger tips were stained bloody from a few stubborn broken feathers and as a whole both appendages hurt now. He let them sag above the water debating on following the others now that he had cared for his wings, a nice warm bath would probably feel divine right now.

His aquiline nose twitched as the scent of his blood drifted up from his wings. He wrinkled his nose and brow displeased by the changes he could detect, something acrid, and an abnormal spice spell were laced with the tang of iron. It would seem the transformation was happening faster now.
Solas eyed the severely damaged wings in dismay. He'd hoped they would be alright after being groomed, but there were visible bare patches and bloodstains covering them. His eyes lit up (literally- they glowed faintly) for a moment as he forced the dried blood to lift and flake off.
Solas eyed the severely damaged wings in dismay. He'd hoped they would be alright after being groomed, but there were visible bare patches and bloodstains covering them. His eyes lit up (literally- they glowed faintly) for a moment as he forced the dried blood to lift and flake off.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
(mk)
(mk)
@LillyJay and everyone else

I'm sorry, but I think that this RP will have to die off for good. I'm not sure why, but it's been made evident to me recently that AbyssRanger is no longer comfortable with talking to me... So I'd rather not stay on in an RP that he's running, as I would rather not pile on to that discomfort any further or push any boundaries.

It's confusing to me too and I'm sorry that I messed up, but it's been great as my first RP on Flight Rising, and I hope to see you all around in the RP forums :>

@LillyJay and everyone else

I'm sorry, but I think that this RP will have to die off for good. I'm not sure why, but it's been made evident to me recently that AbyssRanger is no longer comfortable with talking to me... So I'd rather not stay on in an RP that he's running, as I would rather not pile on to that discomfort any further or push any boundaries.

It's confusing to me too and I'm sorry that I messed up, but it's been great as my first RP on Flight Rising, and I hope to see you all around in the RP forums :>

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunate it has to fade off, but I shall remember the odd crew that met on a ship!))
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunate it has to fade off, but I shall remember the odd crew that met on a ship!))
@Eevie alright. I'll see you in another thread sometime!
@Eevie alright. I'll see you in another thread sometime!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17