Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Show me your WOF oc’s
1 2
I’m working on art but my main OC is stargazer the nightwing
I’m working on art but my main OC is stargazer the nightwing
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
bookmark!
bookmark!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
I have a sandwing named Gila that I've been working on. Shes kind of cranky and lives on the outskirts of the sandwing desert with a couple of other dragons from different tribes.
I've been meaning to draw her but I suck at drawing dragons XD
I have a sandwing named Gila that I've been working on. Shes kind of cranky and lives on the outskirts of the sandwing desert with a couple of other dragons from different tribes.
I've been meaning to draw her but I suck at drawing dragons XD
nc2b4dJ.gif
@Spectralrose

She sounds lovely! If you ever need someone to draw her you might check it the art shop in my sig. I love drawing dragons.
@Spectralrose

She sounds lovely! If you ever need someone to draw her you might check it the art shop in my sig. I love drawing dragons.
Tsunamisong (or Song)(SeaWing)
WindWalker (skywing firescales)
Spark (also firescales)
Tide (SeaWing, for an RP I hosted in another place)
Monterey (ice/leaf, the only one I have a full ref of)
Aurora (Icewing princess)
Blurr (NightWing)
Lightbender (nightwing with future sight)
Grape (RainWing, has some interesting features like semi-transparent wings and frill)
Stalactite (IceWing)

My MudWing sibs:
Swirl, Swish, Swan, Swamp, Squelch, Squirt, Swell, Squish

unnamed nightwing
Unnamed sandwing
Caddisfly (hive/silk)
Serpent (SeaWing)
Citrus (Rain/leafwing)
Streak (skywing)
Carvaiine (RainWing)

Also could come up with more super quick

Don't get me started on my fantribes.
Tsunamisong (or Song)(SeaWing)
WindWalker (skywing firescales)
Spark (also firescales)
Tide (SeaWing, for an RP I hosted in another place)
Monterey (ice/leaf, the only one I have a full ref of)
Aurora (Icewing princess)
Blurr (NightWing)
Lightbender (nightwing with future sight)
Grape (RainWing, has some interesting features like semi-transparent wings and frill)
Stalactite (IceWing)

My MudWing sibs:
Swirl, Swish, Swan, Swamp, Squelch, Squirt, Swell, Squish

unnamed nightwing
Unnamed sandwing
Caddisfly (hive/silk)
Serpent (SeaWing)
Citrus (Rain/leafwing)
Streak (skywing)
Carvaiine (RainWing)

Also could come up with more super quick

Don't get me started on my fantribes.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/user_blogcolonfennecthesandwing21/leaf_bean_childrenwikiaarticlecomments
LeafWings :D
https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/user_blogcolonfennecthesandwing21/leaf_bean_childrenwikiaarticlecomments
LeafWings :D
I have some art of my two favorites in my signature, in the Limitless link.

My two babies are Raven, a female SkyWing/NightWing. And her half brother Stratus, an IceWing/Skywing. His parents are Quail, a female SkyWing, and Blizzard, and IceWing with a good collection of tattoos. You don't know who Raven's father is tho. YET. Neither of them have special abilities, but Raven and Stratus have larger-than-average wings. And Stratus's fire is lighter than normal, and it kind of freezes and burns at the same time. Raven is also deathly afraid of fire.

They are in a comic I'm working on girl, and I hope to make it digital eventually. It's called A Murder of Crows.
(The villain's name is Crow, and he is in charge of a group of mercenaries called the murder of crow)
I have some art of my two favorites in my signature, in the Limitless link.

My two babies are Raven, a female SkyWing/NightWing. And her half brother Stratus, an IceWing/Skywing. His parents are Quail, a female SkyWing, and Blizzard, and IceWing with a good collection of tattoos. You don't know who Raven's father is tho. YET. Neither of them have special abilities, but Raven and Stratus have larger-than-average wings. And Stratus's fire is lighter than normal, and it kind of freezes and burns at the same time. Raven is also deathly afraid of fire.

They are in a comic I'm working on girl, and I hope to make it digital eventually. It's called A Murder of Crows.
(The villain's name is Crow, and he is in charge of a group of mercenaries called the murder of crow)
Art Shop! We're Open!
I haven't drawn her yet, but I have a skywing oc!
-Her name is Tyto and she's a blacksmith, making armor and the like is her specialty.
-She has dark red scales, and her wings look nothing short of a fiery orange!
-She's constantly covered in soot and burns and has her tools on a belt of sorts, hanging off her side.
-Short tempered like all skywings, she's usually blunt and straight to the point, even in the presence of royalty.
-She will make armor for anyone as long as they pay enough. No matter the species
I haven't drawn her yet, but I have a skywing oc!
-Her name is Tyto and she's a blacksmith, making armor and the like is her specialty.
-She has dark red scales, and her wings look nothing short of a fiery orange!
-She's constantly covered in soot and burns and has her tools on a belt of sorts, hanging off her side.
-Short tempered like all skywings, she's usually blunt and straight to the point, even in the presence of royalty.
-She will make armor for anyone as long as they pay enough. No matter the species
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Carvaiine

Those are super cool.

@Dawnsky101

Wow! That’s super cool and creative.

@Sylphofheart

Wow! She sounds super cool. She has a very clear personality and I love that.
@Carvaiine

Those are super cool.

@Dawnsky101

Wow! That’s super cool and creative.

@Sylphofheart

Wow! She sounds super cool. She has a very clear personality and I love that.
1 2