Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Show me your familiar wishlist!
1 2 3 4
@Chlorophyll

*hugs* Im sorry for your loss.

If you have bird familiars, that is very nice. Birds are my favourites so all familiars with wings are good. I thank you a lot!
@Chlorophyll

*hugs* Im sorry for your loss.

If you have bird familiars, that is very nice. Birds are my favourites so all familiars with wings are good. I thank you a lot!
@Titan74 @Dracana
Sadly I don't have any extras off of your wishlists. Let me know if there are any other fams I can try to give you!
@Titan74 @Dracana
Sadly I don't have any extras off of your wishlists. Let me know if there are any other fams I can try to give you!
@Chlorophyll

Do you have any spare Baldwin or boss fam fams?
@Chlorophyll

Do you have any spare Baldwin or boss fam fams?
@Chlorophyll
I'm sorry for you loss, sending lots hugs your way! Here's my Wishlist. But literally anything I don't have yet will be fine!
@Chlorophyll
I'm sorry for you loss, sending lots hugs your way! Here's my Wishlist. But literally anything I don't have yet will be fine!
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
Sorry for your loss, hope you feel better soon [emoji=heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/94932?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=60&display=default]Here are all the fams I'm missing[/url], anything would be awesome! Again, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you get through it soon
Sorry for your loss, hope you feel better soon
Here are all the fams I'm missing, anything would be awesome!
Again, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you get through it soon
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Chlorophyll Sorry for you loss. If you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open.

I haven't got round to making a fam wishlist yet, but I'm missing a lot of fest ones, including spirit of light, all goblins except water/plague ones, all nymphs except the ice one, and all gem guardians except shadow/wind/water/ice.
@Chlorophyll Sorry for you loss. If you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open.

I haven't got round to making a fam wishlist yet, but I'm missing a lot of fest ones, including spirit of light, all goblins except water/plague ones, all nymphs except the ice one, and all gem guardians except shadow/wind/water/ice.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@Chlorophyll
Any of the ambassadors or sprites would be a-ok!
@Chlorophyll
Any of the ambassadors or sprites would be a-ok!
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@Chlorophyll I’m so sorry to hear, the world is at chaos rn and I really hope it will end soon. Greatly appreciate what you are doing, I’ll take any familiars I don’t have :)
if you can give Phoenix I would die, but I understand, ITZ eXpEnSiVe :,)
@Chlorophyll I’m so sorry to hear, the world is at chaos rn and I really hope it will end soon. Greatly appreciate what you are doing, I’ll take any familiars I don’t have :)
if you can give Phoenix I would die, but I understand, ITZ eXpEnSiVe :,)
XDRtGHs.png
@Chlorophyll
Sorry for your loss and what you’re going through.

My wishlist is outdated, but any fest familiars, or lightning themed familiars would be great, and if this is not possible, anything would work, thanks in advance
@Chlorophyll
Sorry for your loss and what you’re going through.

My wishlist is outdated, but any fest familiars, or lightning themed familiars would be great, and if this is not possible, anything would work, thanks in advance
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@Chlorophyll ah I'm sorry for your loss! this is very kind of you to do, and I hope the knowledge of your kind deeds bring you some peace.

I'm mostly trying to collect my bestiary, so if you have an familiars I don't have, I'd love to take them! thank you again for doing this.
@Chlorophyll ah I'm sorry for your loss! this is very kind of you to do, and I hope the knowledge of your kind deeds bring you some peace.

I'm mostly trying to collect my bestiary, so if you have an familiars I don't have, I'd love to take them! thank you again for doing this.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
1 2 3 4