Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Infinite loading window. (PC)
I'm having issues trying to access the site with my laptop. Once I enter my login, the loading window just sits and keeps loading. Everything works fine on my iPhone 5 though.

I don't know if this is a possibility, but I'm using a personal hot spot provided by my phone to use the internet on my laptop. The connection isn't the best. I'm able to surf the web just fine, but FR isn't working at all for some reason.
I'm having issues trying to access the site with my laptop. Once I enter my login, the loading window just sits and keeps loading. Everything works fine on my iPhone 5 though.

I don't know if this is a possibility, but I'm using a personal hot spot provided by my phone to use the internet on my laptop. The connection isn't the best. I'm able to surf the web just fine, but FR isn't working at all for some reason.
Seyrsig_zpsd326d2bf.png
@seyr
It may well be a connection issue from your hotspot, but try clearing your cache and cookies to see if this works for you. Also try using a different browser to your usual - it could be browser related also.
Disabling add-ons might also help with this.
Let us know if this is still a problem!
@seyr
It may well be a connection issue from your hotspot, but try clearing your cache and cookies to see if this works for you. Also try using a different browser to your usual - it could be browser related also.
Disabling add-ons might also help with this.
Let us know if this is still a problem!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Cleared my cache and cookies, another browser (IE), and it's still not loading at all. :/
Cleared my cache and cookies, another browser (IE), and it's still not loading at all. :/
Seyrsig_zpsd326d2bf.png
When my internet connection is acting up and really weak, the fairgrounds and coli will NOT load... so based on that, I would hazard to say its your connection that's causing the issue.
When my internet connection is acting up and really weak, the fairgrounds and coli will NOT load... so based on that, I would hazard to say its your connection that's causing the issue.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
My connection has 5 bars, and going on other websites it loads just fine.
My connection has 5 bars, and going on other websites it loads just fine.
Seyrsig_zpsd326d2bf.png
Mine acts the same way. I'll have a "strong" connection according to the bars on my screen and I can browse other sites with no issue at all save for maybe a slow load time on images. But the fairgrounds and coli refuse to load. *shrugs, palms up*
Mine acts the same way. I'll have a "strong" connection according to the bars on my screen and I can browse other sites with no issue at all save for maybe a slow load time on images. But the fairgrounds and coli refuse to load. *shrugs, palms up*
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I just had this same issue. Literally everything else worked just fine, just FR had a problem loading. I had been in the middle of Higher or Lower (I think I still had 14 turns left?) when it stopped responding. I navigated away from FR to google, which worked just fine, but attempting to return to FR resulted in more loading.

It did this for about an hour before randomly deciding to load, and it hasn't seemed to have an issue since, but yes. I had thought it might have been my internet connection or the download I was performing at the time, but none of that seemed to have actually affected it. It just wouldn't load.

Eta: I use Chrome. When I tried navigating back to FR from google, and it didn't load, I just did other things elsewhere. I completely forgot to halt the loading of the FR tab completely, so when it finally loaded it was all on its own.
I just had this same issue. Literally everything else worked just fine, just FR had a problem loading. I had been in the middle of Higher or Lower (I think I still had 14 turns left?) when it stopped responding. I navigated away from FR to google, which worked just fine, but attempting to return to FR resulted in more loading.

It did this for about an hour before randomly deciding to load, and it hasn't seemed to have an issue since, but yes. I had thought it might have been my internet connection or the download I was performing at the time, but none of that seemed to have actually affected it. It just wouldn't load.

Eta: I use Chrome. When I tried navigating back to FR from google, and it didn't load, I just did other things elsewhere. I completely forgot to halt the loading of the FR tab completely, so when it finally loaded it was all on its own.
Huh, weird.
I guess I will just let it sit and load.
Huh, weird.
I guess I will just let it sit and load.
Seyrsig_zpsd326d2bf.png