Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Boss Battle Like?
1 2 3 4 5
*Flashbacks to when I went to Mire with two level 15s*
*Flashbacks to when I went to Mire with two level 15s*
d3aFOu3.gif
"That's a big boi?" *dies*
"That's a big boi?" *dies*
anomalous_nekomata.png
My first boss battle: HOW?!? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?! WHY WON'T IT DIEEEEE?!?!?!?
My first boss battle: HOW?!? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?! WHY WON'T IT DIEEEEE?!?!?!?
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
My First Boss Battle: Is-Is that a Hydra? I don't think my level 3 dergs stand a chance.....
My First Boss Battle: Is-Is that a Hydra? I don't think my level 3 dergs stand a chance.....
yeet
I bought a level 25 early on (lazy me, oof) and my first boss battle was a Roc in the Harpy's roost... I barely survived, but the roc dropped as a familiar, i was so confused lol
I bought a level 25 early on (lazy me, oof) and my first boss battle was a Roc in the Harpy's roost... I barely survived, but the roc dropped as a familiar, i was so confused lol
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Why do so many people get boss fam so easily....?
earth.gif
[quote name="Titan74" date="2020-05-11 16:47:47" ] Why do so many people get boss fam so easily....? [/quote] I didn't get mine easily. That frost delver took me from 12pm-9am of straight grinding to get. It's my only boss fam, but I'm proud to own it.
Titan74 wrote on 2020-05-11 16:47:47:
I didn't get mine easily. That frost delver took me from 12pm-9am of straight grinding to get. It's my only boss fam, but I'm proud to own it.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I encountered one of those dark whales in Redrock Cove and was defeated really soon.
I encountered one of those dark whales in Redrock Cove and was defeated really soon.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
The Spiny Whale?
The Spiny Whale?
earth.gif
I was really chuffed because we managed to defeat the wartoad but then next battle were immediately wiped out by podids
I was really chuffed because we managed to defeat the wartoad but then next battle were immediately wiped out by podids
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4 5