Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drawing almost whatever for 50kt (full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zephyr735 Alrighty! may I get a digital colored bust with a transparent bg for this girl? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=474035] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4741/474035_350.png[/img] [/url] (if such would cost more I'm totally fine with that!)
@Zephyr735

Alrighty! may I get a digital colored bust with a transparent bg for this girl?

474035_350.png

(if such would cost more I'm totally fine with that!)
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Roseblossom absolutely! It won't cost any extra.
@Roseblossom absolutely! It won't cost any extra.
zephyr735.gif
@Zephyr735

Thank you so much!
@Zephyr735

Thank you so much!
For everyone- I'm sorry these are taking a while, but my online classes are taking up a lot of my time recently. I am hoping to have at least some done next week but I'm not very good with deadlines, which is probably part of the problem with my classes
@phay @serenityhart @harmonywish @sanscrit @glassghost @axolotlboi @veverka @willowdawn @thiskane @roseblossom
For everyone- I'm sorry these are taking a while, but my online classes are taking up a lot of my time recently. I am hoping to have at least some done next week but I'm not very good with deadlines, which is probably part of the problem with my classes
@phay @serenityhart @harmonywish @sanscrit @glassghost @axolotlboi @veverka @willowdawn @thiskane @roseblossom
zephyr735.gif
@Zephyr735

Thank you for the update! Please take your time and focus first on finals, real life is more important than online.
I wish you luck on your finals! I'm just finishing my own
@Zephyr735

Thank you for the update! Please take your time and focus first on finals, real life is more important than online.
I wish you luck on your finals! I'm just finishing my own
@Zephyr735 That's alright! i've been so piled with assignments too so i understand how you feel :") so you can take your time for my comm, i hope you get some more time for yourself and to draw, best of luck!! <3
@Zephyr735 That's alright! i've been so piled with assignments too so i understand how you feel :") so you can take your time for my comm, i hope you get some more time for yourself and to draw, best of luck!! <3
yoo joonghyuk fmf7CNh.gif rBM002b.gif Dmyubyt.png
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
UTxhrgi.gif fmf7CNh.gif kim dokja
@Zephyr735 It's fine! Take all the time you need to finish my comm, I don't mind! Irl stuff always comes before online stuff.
@Zephyr735 It's fine! Take all the time you need to finish my comm, I don't mind! Irl stuff always comes before online stuff.
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7