Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 ... 3512 3513
@nephelle estimates (and I mean that in every sense of the word so I'm open to offers): ss-flowing goldfish - 3.8kg, raven's rose - 1.5kg, first light paradox - 1.8kg

burning rage and scentless wish I don't have estimates for, and gold love_ksk sold but I forgot to update, I'm sorry!

@NatsumeReikoSan - 800g (my listing is the lah but I can also do like 750g) but I'll have to pass on the accent trade, thank you!
@nephelle estimates (and I mean that in every sense of the word so I'm open to offers): ss-flowing goldfish - 3.8kg, raven's rose - 1.5kg, first light paradox - 1.8kg

burning rage and scentless wish I don't have estimates for, and gold love_ksk sold but I forgot to update, I'm sorry!

@NatsumeReikoSan - 800g (my listing is the lah but I can also do like 750g) but I'll have to pass on the accent trade, thank you!
OCapJAm.jpg
@cheynei
Oh perfect! Can i buy it for 750g should i send a trade?
@cheynei
Oh perfect! Can i buy it for 750g should i send a trade?
giphy.gif
@NatsumeReikoSan absolutely, go ahead and send!
@NatsumeReikoSan absolutely, go ahead and send!
OCapJAm.jpg
mostly on the prowl for gems

these bad boys have gotta go:

the rest of them:

additionally:

five print custom by accents
my own five print custom by limeypie
own five print by poetik
own five print by satire
mostly on the prowl for gems

these bad boys have gotta go:

the rest of them:

additionally:

five print custom by accents
my own five print custom by limeypie
own five print by poetik
own five print by satire
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine please PLease can I buy Royal Jelly & Carnassial off you?
@Iodine please PLease can I buy Royal Jelly & Carnassial off you?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@iodine what’s the price for Accent: The Drifter? ovo
@iodine what’s the price for Accent: The Drifter? ovo
Clan Lore
@Silverishness

You have a bunch of really nice accents but I didn't see any that caught my eye for any of my dragons currently. I appreciate the offer though!
@Silverishness

You have a bunch of really nice accents but I didn't see any that caught my eye for any of my dragons currently. I appreciate the offer though!
9axZbRl.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2355214][img]https://i.imgur.com/BcNU4EA.gif[/img][/url] [size=2] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2857838/1]Sales thread here[/url][/b] [columns][item=Accent: Herbal Essence][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]2,000G[/size][nextcol] [skin=8464][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]2,500G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: Wintertide Voyager][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]620G[/size][nextcol][skin=30562][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][size=2]1,200G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: SS-Whale Fall ][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,500G[/size][/columns] [columns][item=Accent: Feathered Foe - Gold ][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]2,000G[/size][nextcol] [item=Accent: Seelie Core - Sunrise][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,400G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: Frozen Waterfall][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,500G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: bearer of death][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]2,000G[/size][nextcol]SOLD[color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [columns][item=Accent: Night King][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,100G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: i look to the sun with you][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,000G[/size][nextcol][skin=32181][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]2,500G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: Ausum][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,500G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: Raven's Guide][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,500G[/size][/columns] [columns][item=Accent: Ripped Galaxy Silk Imp M][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,500G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: forgotten reverence][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,800G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: Flowering Noble][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]2,500G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: SS-Water Lily-Red][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,300G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: SS-Showy Heaven][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,400G[/size][/columns] [columns][skin=29570][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=2]1,100G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: MY-Shadowy Entanglements][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]950G[/size][nextcol][item=Accent: silent eyes][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,700G[/size][nextcol][item=Skin: Imperious Elysium][color=transparent]xx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=2]1,700G[/size][nextcol][b]SOLD[/b][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][/size][/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][item=Skin: The Niight's Relief] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=2][b]Offer[/b][/size] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=2][b]5 print custom[/b][/size][/columns] [/center][size=2][b]Sales Platforms[/b] ♥ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2854828]Mass Dragon sales [/url]
BcNU4EA.gif

Sales thread here

Accent: Herbal Essence xxx
xxxxxx2,000G
xx
xxxxxx2,500G
Accent: Wintertide Voyager xx
xxxxxx620G
xx
xxx1,200G
Accent: SS-Whale Fall xx
xxxxxx1,500G
Accent: Feathered Foe - Gold xxx
xxxxxx2,000G
Accent: Seelie Core - Sunrise xx
xxxxxx1,400G
Skin: Frozen Waterfall xx
xxxxxx1,500G
Skin: bearer of death xx
xxxxxx2,000G
SOLDxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Accent: Night King xxx
xxxxxx1,100G
Skin: i look to the sun with you xx
xxxxxx1,000G
xx
xxxxxx2,500G
Accent: Ausum xx
xxxxxx1,500G
Skin: Raven's Guide xx
xxxxxx1,500G
Accent: Ripped Galaxy Silk Imp M xxx
xxxxxx1,500G
Skin: forgotten reverence xx
xxxxxx1,800G
Skin: Flowering Noble xx
xxxxxx2,500G
Accent: SS-Water Lily-Red xx
xxxxxx1,300G
Accent: SS-Showy Heaven xx
xxxxxx1,400G
xxx
xxxx1,100G
Accent: MY-Shadowy Entanglements xx
xxxxxx950G
Accent: silent eyes xx
xxxxxx1,700G
Skin: Imperious Elysium xx
xxxxxx1,700G
SOLDxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Skin: The Niight's Relief
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOffer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5 print custom

Sales Platforms

Mass Dragon sales
@Mal

I'll go ahead and take them both for pure then~
@Mal

I'll go ahead and take them both for pure then~
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness

Okay, will send a CR!
@Silverishness

Okay, will send a CR!
9axZbRl.png
1 2 ... 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 ... 3512 3513