Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ c l o s e d ] ersa’s art shop
1 2 3 4 5
@asheubert [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [item=timber tender] [item=shining goblin] [item=bubbling goblin] [item=sprouting goblin] [item=spirit of lightning] [item=spirit of arcane] [item=spirit of plague] [item=spirit of fire] [item=spirit of earth] [item=spirit of nature] [item=spirit of water] [item=spirit of light] [item=spirit of wind] [item=spirit of shadow] [item=luminous ambassador] [item=voltaic ambassador] [item=crystalcourt ambassador] [item=murkmirth ambassador] [item=spellwrough ambassador] [item=conflagrant ambassador] [item=glitterfreeze ambassador] Here are all my festival familiars. :)
@asheubert

Murktooth Bramblekeep Timber Tender Shining Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Plague Spirit of Fire Spirit of Earth Spirit of Nature Spirit of Water Spirit of Light Spirit of Wind Spirit of Shadow Luminous Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador

Here are all my festival familiars. :)

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
@AsheUbert
reference: I'd like this gal drawn

payment: I have gems/ treasure idk how much you'd like 500g?
I've a whole bunch of familiars which can be seen here
i've got fest apparel too
And I have a few skins and accents
There are others too, but i saw you asking someone else for imperial and pearlcatcher
@AsheUbert
reference: I'd like this gal drawn

payment: I have gems/ treasure idk how much you'd like 500g?
I've a whole bunch of familiars which can be seen here
i've got fest apparel too
And I have a few skins and accents
There are others too, but i saw you asking someone else for imperial and pearlcatcher
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
@AsheUbert

I don’t really keep PCs So here are my Imp ones:

Usermade:

Fest:
@AsheUbert

I don’t really keep PCs So here are my Imp ones:

Usermade:

Fest:
XOxv5KE.png
@angelfire can I have a spirit of wind, a murkmith ambassador and 200 gems?

@cytus oh my gosh, those skins are so pretty!! can I have gleam ?
@angelfire can I have a spirit of wind, a murkmith ambassador and 200 gems?

@cytus oh my gosh, those skins are so pretty!! can I have gleam ?
wh9mQNq.png
@AsheUbert

I’d be happy to do Gleam in exchange! :> how’s that +100kt sound?
@AsheUbert

I’d be happy to do Gleam in exchange! :> how’s that +100kt sound?
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus all right! after you 1/2 of the payment over I'll get started
@cytus all right! after you 1/2 of the payment over I'll get started
wh9mQNq.png
@mothyy finished! let me know if you want anything changed [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658876250005176330/708076872692662282/image0.png[/img]
@mothyy

finished! let me know if you want anything changed

image0.png
wh9mQNq.png
@AsheUbert
Did you not see my post or does a lack of response mean no? Just would like some clarification^^ Thanks!
@AsheUbert
Did you not see my post or does a lack of response mean no? Just would like some clarification^^ Thanks!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
@extinctchicken I didn't have space before, I do now. Sorry!
@extinctchicken I didn't have space before, I do now. Sorry!
wh9mQNq.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692889652268630096/708080535242539028/Screen_Shot_2020-05-07_at_3.18.21_PM.png[/img] @extinctchicken if you're ok with parting with this guy (idk what it's called, I'm sorry), then it along with Grave Omen and 300kt/g for payment is good! Thanks for your interest!
Screen_Shot_2020-05-07_at_3.18.21_PM.png

@extinctchicken if you're ok with parting with this guy (idk what it's called, I'm sorry), then it along with Grave Omen and 300kt/g for payment is good! Thanks for your interest!
wh9mQNq.png
1 2 3 4 5