Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Speaking as a newbie to this site, I really like it! I looooove the memory game and these dragons are absolutely gorgey~
Speaking as a newbie to this site, I really like it! I looooove the memory game and these dragons are absolutely gorgey~
I just joined and this site is great! Though I didn't appreciate people trying to lift their prices to dupe us, but I made sure to avoid those types of offers.
I just joined and this site is great! Though I didn't appreciate people trying to lift their prices to dupe us, but I made sure to avoid those types of offers.
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
Wow, I feel really welcomed now. Thanks! ^U^
Wow, I feel really welcomed now. Thanks! ^U^
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Welcome, everyone! ~
Welcome, everyone! ~
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
Hi Everyone ^-^
Im one of the new players. Im looking forward to playing flight rising.
Ive had my eye on it for months.
Hi Everyone ^-^
Im one of the new players. Im looking forward to playing flight rising.
Ive had my eye on it for months.
Helllooooo~~ I'm a newb, haha! Welp, can't wait to get started-- this looks like a great site :D!
Helllooooo~~ I'm a newb, haha! Welp, can't wait to get started-- this looks like a great site :D!
What's up guys! Newbie here. Absolutely LOVE dragons so this is the perfect game for me! LOL
What's up guys! Newbie here. Absolutely LOVE dragons so this is the perfect game for me! LOL
2A6X4Q7.png
Welcome new ones. Hope you enjoy things here.
Welcome new ones. Hope you enjoy things here.
I'm late, but this is the first time I got on all day, so Welcome to all the newbies!!
I'm late, but this is the first time I got on all day, so Welcome to all the newbies!!
Welcome newbies! Come to Plaguemama~!
Welcome newbies! Come to Plaguemama~!
I am two hours ahead of FR time, but I do stay up late. Be sure to ping me to get my attention!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38