Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Gen1 Unbred XXY Pear Banescale
1 2 3 4
@Promare 5.2 u.u
@Promare 5.2 u.u
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Ok I'm out ;v; good luck!
Ok I'm out ;v; good luck!
@citylight @cirrostratus @menghuancat @cloudydawn @songofshadows @Watermel0nBob @coward @Novetteus @touchtone @reliquiaen
hi all! i'm sincerely sorry about disappearing--my internet was unstable over the past few days and unfortunately i wasn't able to return in time for the end of the raffle! because i was unable to ping the people that asked for an ldp, i've decided to extend the deadline to the rollover of may fourth (tomorrow!). thank you all and apologies for any inconvenience!! this is the official last day ping.
@citylight @cirrostratus @menghuancat @cloudydawn @songofshadows @Watermel0nBob @coward @Novetteus @touchtone @reliquiaen
hi all! i'm sincerely sorry about disappearing--my internet was unstable over the past few days and unfortunately i wasn't able to return in time for the end of the raffle! because i was unable to ping the people that asked for an ldp, i've decided to extend the deadline to the rollover of may fourth (tomorrow!). thank you all and apologies for any inconvenience!! this is the official last day ping.
Yr0dYV1.png
thank you all for participating!
@reliquiaen your PA has been set up^^
thank you all for participating!
@reliquiaen your PA has been set up^^
Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 3 4