Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ⊗ Cryptid Fandom Hatchery ⊗
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73
@DeathSpecter Totally forgot about this thread. If you do retire Virtual Love, what will you be doing with the dragons?
@DeathSpecter Totally forgot about this thread. If you do retire Virtual Love, what will you be doing with the dragons?
QGlDrIs.png 00000 Water-Network.png 00000 28089d25b8e9c1dc04e9783dc5ba41d96e2bf569.png
I'm a little confused, there are no dragons for sale right?

Other than that I guess I'd like to be removed from the bloody healers pinglist.
I'm a little confused, there are no dragons for sale right?

Other than that I guess I'd like to be removed from the bloody healers pinglist.
NRIoOfa.png
@MedaPrincess I'll probably be keeping them due to them being fandragons this mass ping was just to inform people on pinglists about what was going on with pairs they wanted pinged for and to remove anyone no longer interested in being on pinglists.

@Ophionyx Not from any pairs atm. Just a bunch of gen 1s linked in the sales page, but in the future pairs will continue having hatchlings. As mentioned to MedaPrincess, this was just to inform people about the changes with pairs/ eye color and to clean up the pinglists a bit :)
@MedaPrincess I'll probably be keeping them due to them being fandragons this mass ping was just to inform people on pinglists about what was going on with pairs they wanted pinged for and to remove anyone no longer interested in being on pinglists.

@Ophionyx Not from any pairs atm. Just a bunch of gen 1s linked in the sales page, but in the future pairs will continue having hatchlings. As mentioned to MedaPrincess, this was just to inform people about the changes with pairs/ eye color and to clean up the pinglists a bit :)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DeathSpecter Okay. If you ever consider selling, I'd be interesting in buying them. :)
@DeathSpecter Okay. If you ever consider selling, I'd be interesting in buying them. :)
QGlDrIs.png 00000 Water-Network.png 00000 28089d25b8e9c1dc04e9783dc5ba41d96e2bf569.png
Please do remove me from the pinglist, thank you!
Please do remove me from the pinglist, thank you!
fLdYOuE.png
She/Her/They/Them
pZJYyk4.png
EXU3vSt.png
y3yhMwX.png
2sdjCmT.png
Please remove me from every pinglist. Ty!
Please remove me from every pinglist. Ty!
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
I'd like to be removed from the regal lions pinglist and added to radiation, please ^^
I'd like to be removed from the regal lions pinglist and added to radiation, please ^^
I would like to stay in the pinglist. So uh yes boom.
I would like to stay in the pinglist. So uh yes boom.
I would like to stay on the pinglist, please!
I would like to stay on the pinglist, please!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@DeathSpecter
Please remove me from all pinglists.
@DeathSpecter
Please remove me from all pinglists.
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73