Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelor - Season 2 - INTERACTIVE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Idk why but I love blossome alrealdy. (Perhaps cause she owns a tea shop just like uncle Iroh from TLA)
Idk why but I love blossome alrealdy. (Perhaps cause she owns a tea shop just like uncle Iroh from TLA)
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2842496#post_2842496][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bff66bfd85cf47c53615c2cf5cc89ef8/8a3cdc2160315cd0-4b/s500x750/8f69712e63daa7f43090d4285f77cc1865aa315f.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][b]Meet the Bachelorettes - Part 4[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54808179] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548082/54808179_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Elsya[/b][/center] Elsya grew up rather sheltered, but has decided it is time to venture out and find a mate. After seeing Grey in Season One, she figured he would be a fun place to start trying to find her love. Her dream is to find respect and beauty, and a mate who will stand by her side. She enjoys tea, watching the stars, and singing opera. Her dream date is a lavish feast shared with the one she loves, and she wants to let Grey know that she expects they may be the perfect match. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54684537] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546846/54684537_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Mallorie[/b][/center] Mallorie spends most of her time working on improving her strength, either physical or mental. She enjoys physical training and sports, as well as any test that will challenge her abilities. Ever since she was young, she has been enamoured by the stories of elite warriors in Light, and hopes to one day prove herself to them and join their ranks. Her dream date would consist of an evenly matched competition against her partner, and she loves going out on a hunt. She would love to find a mate who can pull his own weight, and wants to let Grey know that she will push him to find new limits, and they will be incredible side by side. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2842496/6#post_43127627]Next[/url][/center] ----- @Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies Here y'all go! Another 2 wonderful dragons! They all have such interesting lore, and these two have some fun things to be discovered about them! :D Stay safe!
8f69712e63daa7f43090d4285f77cc1865aa315f.png

Meet the Bachelorettes - Part 4

Elsya

Elsya grew up rather sheltered, but has decided it is time to venture out and find a mate. After seeing Grey in Season One, she figured he would be a fun place to start trying to find her love. Her dream is to find respect and beauty, and a mate who will stand by her side.

She enjoys tea, watching the stars, and singing opera. Her dream date is a lavish feast shared with the one she loves, and she wants to let Grey know that she expects they may be the perfect match.

Mallorie

Mallorie spends most of her time working on improving her strength, either physical or mental. She enjoys physical training and sports, as well as any test that will challenge her abilities. Ever since she was young, she has been enamoured by the stories of elite warriors in Light, and hopes to one day prove herself to them and join their ranks.

Her dream date would consist of an evenly matched competition against her partner, and she loves going out on a hunt. She would love to find a mate who can pull his own weight, and wants to let Grey know that she will push him to find new limits, and they will be incredible side by side.

@Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies

Here y'all go! Another 2 wonderful dragons! They all have such interesting lore, and these two have some fun things to be discovered about them! :D Stay safe!
Elysa's my favorite so far!!
Elysa's my favorite so far!!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
YES! Two more great dragons! I've run out of ways to say 'I'm excited' without sounding redundant, so...

Still excited though!
YES! Two more great dragons! I've run out of ways to say 'I'm excited' without sounding redundant, so...

Still excited though!
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MAKING LOVABLE DRAGONS CLEVER AAAA
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MAKING LOVABLE DRAGONS CLEVER AAAA
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
AAAAAAAAAA YESSSSS TWO MORE WONDERFUL ADDITIONS!!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT I WROTE FOR MALLORIE SO I AM VERY EXCITED TO READ HER BIO AGAIN!
AAAAAAAAAA YESSSSS TWO MORE WONDERFUL ADDITIONS!!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT I WROTE FOR MALLORIE SO I AM VERY EXCITED TO READ HER BIO AGAIN!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Everburn she's really interesting! (and totally cute lol)[emoji=ridgeback love size=1] @catmeow1 honestly that's a mood - I'm so glad I'm not the only person who runs out of ways to express my excitement! So glad you're enjoying it though![emoji=fae star size=1] @StrudleNugget I KNOW IM SORRY BUT IT WOULDN'T BE AN INTERESTING SHOW IF THE CHOICE WAS OBVIOUS! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Everburn she's really interesting! (and totally cute lol)

@catmeow1 honestly that's a mood - I'm so glad I'm not the only person who runs out of ways to express my excitement! So glad you're enjoying it though!

@StrudleNugget I KNOW IM SORRY BUT IT WOULDN'T BE AN INTERESTING SHOW IF THE CHOICE WAS OBVIOUS!
@Petall OMG I KNOW RIGHT! She's gonna be interesting...
@Petall OMG I KNOW RIGHT! She's gonna be interesting...
Crud. Too many good choices. I fear our Grey may have a hard time choosing.
Crud. Too many good choices. I fear our Grey may have a hard time choosing.
oh no now i love Mallorie toooooooooooo
oh no now i love Mallorie toooooooooooo

Isi32aq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10