Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelor - Season 2 - INTERACTIVE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*heck yeah*
*heck yeah*
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2842496#post_2842496][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bff66bfd85cf47c53615c2cf5cc89ef8/8a3cdc2160315cd0-4b/s500x750/8f69712e63daa7f43090d4285f77cc1865aa315f.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][b]Meet the Bachelorettes - Part 7[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52513605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525137/52513605_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Rinna[/b][/center] Rinna has spent her whole life attempting to find her passion, trying many different hobbies and careers. One of her favourite passtimes is dance, although she still doesn’t feel as though she holds enough talent in the sport to make it her job. She loves brewing potions, going out for midnight flights, and her dream date would be spent snuggling. She longs to find someone to spend her life with, and hopes that Grey doesn’t mind someone with a history. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54343048] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543431/54343048_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tana[/b][/center] Tana joined the show because she loves a good challenge. She enjoys spending her time out hunting for gems and agates, and even though she isn’t very physically strong, she has a large appetite for adventure. Her dream date is to go see the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and she wants to find someone who loves her and wishes to travel as much as she does. She wants to let Grey know that “even if we don’t click, I hope we can still be friends!” ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2842496/8#post_43315580]Next[/url][/center] ----- @Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies And thus we meet the final two! :D Now that you know who the 14 bachelorettes are, what do you think? It's gonna be a good competition, I know that much. My next update will be a rundown of how the season is going to work this year - I've tweaked some things from last season to make the whole thing run smoother, and involve you even more, so stay tuned for that! Then we'll be off to the races, with the beginning of Episode 1 :D
8f69712e63daa7f43090d4285f77cc1865aa315f.png

Meet the Bachelorettes - Part 7

52513605_350.png

Rinna

Rinna has spent her whole life attempting to find her passion, trying many different hobbies and careers. One of her favourite passtimes is dance, although she still doesn’t feel as though she holds enough talent in the sport to make it her job.

She loves brewing potions, going out for midnight flights, and her dream date would be spent snuggling. She longs to find someone to spend her life with, and hopes that Grey doesn’t mind someone with a history.

54343048_350.png

Tana

Tana joined the show because she loves a good challenge. She enjoys spending her time out hunting for gems and agates, and even though she isn’t very physically strong, she has a large appetite for adventure.

Her dream date is to go see the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and she wants to find someone who loves her and wishes to travel as much as she does. She wants to let Grey know that “even if we don’t click, I hope we can still be friends!”

@Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies

And thus we meet the final two! :D Now that you know who the 14 bachelorettes are, what do you think? It's gonna be a good competition, I know that much.

My next update will be a rundown of how the season is going to work this year - I've tweaked some things from last season to make the whole thing run smoother, and involve you even more, so stay tuned for that! Then we'll be off to the races, with the beginning of Episode 1 :D
All 14 are good choices, so I'm anticipating this season greatly. Can't wait!
All 14 are good choices, so I'm anticipating this season greatly. Can't wait!
@CleverDual
All fourteen of them are good! Can't wait to see what happens!!
@CleverDual
All fourteen of them are good! Can't wait to see what happens!!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
EYYYY, Tana!
I forgot i had entered anyone '-_-
EYYYY, Tana!
I forgot i had entered anyone '-_-
AAAAAAA TWO MORE WONDERFUL DRAGONS!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SEASON!!!
AAAAAAA TWO MORE WONDERFUL DRAGONS!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SEASON!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Good luck to everyone!
Good luck to everyone!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9d80f6f333355ae41e02aa7cd532d8a0/8a3cdc2160315cd0-61/s500x750/52fdf742d2b37357547e1623b967b17b3d5a0316.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Season Two Schedule[/b][/center] I am so excited to officially start writing this project! This season I’ve decided to make a few changes to how I run the show, and first up is constantly posting one or two times a week. Episodes will be going up on Sundays and/or Wednesdays. This provides enough space for votes to occur over at least two full days. I will do my best to post on at least one of these days every week, keeping in mind that my life and mental health might get in the way on occasion. [center][b]Voting System[/b][/center] Last season, voting was one of the parts of the show I was most excited to implement. However, some of the show’s more antagonistic characters got voted out in the first few episodes, leaving the season with a cast of very sweet but not super dramatic characters. As much as I love Season One, I’ve decided to make a few tweaks to the voting system in order to make things run smoother. This season, you will get to vote on way more elements of the show. Who goes on dates, what the date activities are, who is guaranteed safety in the next rose ceremony, which bachelorettes you want to see interact with Grey and the other girls, as well as who leaves the show. Instead of making the final decision, the votes will be influencing what happens in the story. This allows me to continue improving the quality of the story, and delivering the best show I can. The more viewers who vote on a poll, the more weight those results will hold. I would also like to note that you do not have to vote for who you want to win every time. Vote for what elements of the story you want to read. The final decision will be made near the end, and I will give you plenty of warning as to when the votes start impacting Grey’s final choice. I have always loved hearing what you all want to see from the story, and can’t wait to see how your votes shape this season. [center][b]Elements of the Show[/b][/center] There are many different aspects of the show, some of which have changed in mechanic from last season, some of which are new. I have detailed the three most prominent elements below, and will provide details to others as relevant. One on One dates hold a fair amount of weight - Grey will take one bachelorette on a date, and at the end can choose to present her with a rose. If she is given a rose, she is safe during the next Rose Ceremony, and can not be sent home for the remainder of that episode. If she is not given a rose, she is eliminated from the competition. These dates are a great chance for the bachelorettes to really connect with Grey, but definitely hold a high risk of getting kicked off the show. Group dates are a ton of fun - Grey will take a group of the bachelorettes out for an afternoon (or morning, he’s not picky) of fun, at the end of which he will present one of them with a rose. This bachelorette will be safe during the next Rose Ceremony, and can not be sent home for the remainder of that episode. She will also earn some extra time with Grey, with no risk of interruption or elimination. This is a fun way to see lots of the bachelorettes interact together, and doesn’t present the risk of elimination for any of the participants. At the end of every episode, Grey has a difficult decision to make - who stays and who goes home. This decision is played out in the form of a Rose Ceremony. Grey will present each of the girls who will remain in the show with a rose (excluding the ones who have already earned roses this episode from dates). Those who do not have a rose at the end of the ceremony will be asked to leave the show. Always a point of drama and interest, these are nail-biting updates you will not want to miss! [center][b]Creative Disclaimer[/b][/center] This is a huge creative project for me, and one of my favourite stories to write. Since it is such a labor of love, I just want to remind everyone that this story is my creative property, and I will ultimately do what I believe will make it the best and most enjoyable show, both for me to write and you to read. If you submitted a dragon to the show (thank you so much by the way, they are all amazing), please know that I might write her differently than her submission form detailed. I will do my best to work off of what I was given, but the story comes first, and these dragons are now my creative property (as agreed to by the submission form). I will also do my best to honour the voting system, but will not jeopardize the story, or my enjoyment in creating it in order to do so. I want this show to remain fun and interesting for all, and I hope you enjoy the read! [i]If you have any questions about how the season is going to run, please don't hesitate to ask, and keep your eyes out for the first part of Episode One next week! [/i] ----- @Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies
52fdf742d2b37357547e1623b967b17b3d5a0316.png

Season Two Schedule
I am so excited to officially start writing this project! This season I’ve decided to make a few changes to how I run the show, and first up is constantly posting one or two times a week. Episodes will be going up on Sundays and/or Wednesdays. This provides enough space for votes to occur over at least two full days. I will do my best to post on at least one of these days every week, keeping in mind that my life and mental health might get in the way on occasion.
Voting System
Last season, voting was one of the parts of the show I was most excited to implement. However, some of the show’s more antagonistic characters got voted out in the first few episodes, leaving the season with a cast of very sweet but not super dramatic characters. As much as I love Season One, I’ve decided to make a few tweaks to the voting system in order to make things run smoother.

This season, you will get to vote on way more elements of the show. Who goes on dates, what the date activities are, who is guaranteed safety in the next rose ceremony, which bachelorettes you want to see interact with Grey and the other girls, as well as who leaves the show. Instead of making the final decision, the votes will be influencing what happens in the story. This allows me to continue improving the quality of the story, and delivering the best show I can. The more viewers who vote on a poll, the more weight those results will hold.

I would also like to note that you do not have to vote for who you want to win every time. Vote for what elements of the story you want to read. The final decision will be made near the end, and I will give you plenty of warning as to when the votes start impacting Grey’s final choice. I have always loved hearing what you all want to see from the story, and can’t wait to see how your votes shape this season.
Elements of the Show
There are many different aspects of the show, some of which have changed in mechanic from last season, some of which are new. I have detailed the three most prominent elements below, and will provide details to others as relevant.

One on One dates hold a fair amount of weight - Grey will take one bachelorette on a date, and at the end can choose to present her with a rose. If she is given a rose, she is safe during the next Rose Ceremony, and can not be sent home for the remainder of that episode. If she is not given a rose, she is eliminated from the competition. These dates are a great chance for the bachelorettes to really connect with Grey, but definitely hold a high risk of getting kicked off the show.

Group dates are a ton of fun - Grey will take a group of the bachelorettes out for an afternoon (or morning, he’s not picky) of fun, at the end of which he will present one of them with a rose. This bachelorette will be safe during the next Rose Ceremony, and can not be sent home for the remainder of that episode. She will also earn some extra time with Grey, with no risk of interruption or elimination. This is a fun way to see lots of the bachelorettes interact together, and doesn’t present the risk of elimination for any of the participants.

At the end of every episode, Grey has a difficult decision to make - who stays and who goes home. This decision is played out in the form of a Rose Ceremony. Grey will present each of the girls who will remain in the show with a rose (excluding the ones who have already earned roses this episode from dates). Those who do not have a rose at the end of the ceremony will be asked to leave the show. Always a point of drama and interest, these are nail-biting updates you will not want to miss!
Creative Disclaimer
This is a huge creative project for me, and one of my favourite stories to write. Since it is such a labor of love, I just want to remind everyone that this story is my creative property, and I will ultimately do what I believe will make it the best and most enjoyable show, both for me to write and you to read. If you submitted a dragon to the show (thank you so much by the way, they are all amazing), please know that I might write her differently than her submission form detailed. I will do my best to work off of what I was given, but the story comes first, and these dragons are now my creative property (as agreed to by the submission form). I will also do my best to honour the voting system, but will not jeopardize the story, or my enjoyment in creating it in order to do so. I want this show to remain fun and interesting for all, and I hope you enjoy the read!

If you have any questions about how the season is going to run, please don't hesitate to ask, and keep your eyes out for the first part of Episode One next week!

@Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[quote name="Petall" date="2020-05-15 17:50:22" ] HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE [/quote] This,^ Very much this.
Petall wrote on 2020-05-15 17:50:22:
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
This,^ Very much this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10