Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelor - Season 2 - INTERACTIVE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
yes!!!! Hype I N T E N S I F I E S
yes!!!! Hype I N T E N S I F I E S
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Alright. I have a confession. I got so excited that I squealed! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT GIRLS!
Alright. I have a confession. I got so excited that I squealed! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT GIRLS!
Each of the dragons made me grin until my face hurt. I'm very happy to see them each start to get a little more to them and I'm still very excited!
Each of the dragons made me grin until my face hurt. I'm very happy to see them each start to get a little more to them and I'm still very excited!
screams

so excited it’s finally getting started!
screams

so excited it’s finally getting started!
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
This looks so good omg glad i hopped on the hYPE train~~~
This looks so good omg glad i hopped on the hYPE train~~~
jotaro-kid.gif
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7bfa7b606f089d39a965e15973dd1efa/4bba904b1db9f0e0-b7/s500x750/2dc8c38808f73d8dd0cd53b630afbcf5cd85d363.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b]The First Night - Part 2[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41897997] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418980/41897997_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54765601] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547657/54765601_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The next limo that entered the driveway pulled up rather close to Grey, letting the door swing open and reveal the next dragon sitting in the seat. Her back right leg was wrapped up in a bulky cast which she swung towards the exit of the car. She carefully stepped out and hobbled her way up the short path to where Grey was standing. “Oh my deities, are you okay?” Grey stepped forward, offering his arm to provide her some support. She leaned into his arm and smiled. “Yeah, for sure. No problems at all. Just a few broken bones.” Cringing, Grey nodded. “I’ve been there. It sucks. How did it happen?” “I’m a racer.” A shuffle of her limbs and she sighed a bit. “Ok, that’s better. Yea, so I was out on the track and got into a pretty bad pile up. Wound up with three dragons on top of me, and my leg kinda just twisted at a weird angle. Stuck outta the game until it heals up.” “Man, that’s difficult.” He smiled. “Hopefully we’ll be able to give you some fun while you’re stuck without racing.” “That sounds like a great idea.” Grey walked her up to the door of the house, taking time to help her up the stairs. “Be careful in there, I don’t want you breaking anything else.” “Well then maybe you should be careful.” She winked as she went through the door. “You don’t want to break my heart.” [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8337541680cf998ec7fd611a0a5decbd/8a3cdc2160315cd0-77/s500x750/ccd6663d125c2741824ed575977829ec1f136834.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52513605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525137/52513605_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Grey turned back just in time to see the next car drive up, letting out another bachelorette. The two chatted for a bit, and Rinna let Grey know about several of her old hobbies, such as painting, rock climbing, and knife throwing. As she made her way into the house, she turned back around and smiled at Grey. “This is gonna be fun.” “Yeah.” He grinned. “I really think it is.” ----- @Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @HighHighHopes @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @LeeXeno @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies ----- Hey all! Here are two more of the girls! :D Sorry it isn't a bit longer - it's been a weird week for me. :3 Also, am I the only one like over the moon excited about the new emojis??[emoji=wildclaw star size=2]
2dc8c38808f73d8dd0cd53b630afbcf5cd85d363.png
The First Night - Part 2

The next limo that entered the driveway pulled up rather close to Grey, letting the door swing open and reveal the next dragon sitting in the seat. Her back right leg was wrapped up in a bulky cast which she swung towards the exit of the car. She carefully stepped out and hobbled her way up the short path to where Grey was standing.

“Oh my deities, are you okay?” Grey stepped forward, offering his arm to provide her some support.

She leaned into his arm and smiled. “Yeah, for sure. No problems at all. Just a few broken bones.”

Cringing, Grey nodded. “I’ve been there. It sucks. How did it happen?”

“I’m a racer.” A shuffle of her limbs and she sighed a bit. “Ok, that’s better. Yea, so I was out on the track and got into a pretty bad pile up. Wound up with three dragons on top of me, and my leg kinda just twisted at a weird angle. Stuck outta the game until it heals up.”

“Man, that’s difficult.” He smiled. “Hopefully we’ll be able to give you some fun while you’re stuck without racing.”

“That sounds like a great idea.”

Grey walked her up to the door of the house, taking time to help her up the stairs. “Be careful in there, I don’t want you breaking anything else.”

“Well then maybe you should be careful.” She winked as she went through the door. “You don’t want to break my heart.”
ccd6663d125c2741824ed575977829ec1f136834.png

Grey turned back just in time to see the next car drive up, letting out another bachelorette. The two chatted for a bit, and Rinna let Grey know about several of her old hobbies, such as painting, rock climbing, and knife throwing.

As she made her way into the house, she turned back around and smiled at Grey. “This is gonna be fun.”

“Yeah.” He grinned. “I really think it is.”

@Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @HighHighHopes @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @LeeXeno @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies

Hey all! Here are two more of the girls! :D Sorry it isn't a bit longer - it's been a weird week for me. :3

Also, am I the only one like over the moon excited about the new emojis??
Wow cool! I like the racer girl. Idk who is my fav yet but I hope I find out soon. Yea I like the new emoji too! I just don't know how to use them. Like imagine people using the FR emojis like regular emoji. That would be quite weird and funny.
Wow cool! I like the racer girl. Idk who is my fav yet but I hope I find out soon. Yea I like the new emoji too! I just don't know how to use them. Like imagine people using the FR emojis like regular emoji. That would be quite weird and funny.
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL, YOU DON'T WANT TO BREAK MY HEART AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [emoji=wildclaw love size=2] Another amazing chapter, I can't wait to get to know these girls even more!!!! [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=2]
WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL, YOU DON'T WANT TO BREAK MY HEART AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Another amazing chapter, I can't wait to get to know these girls even more!!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Aetherstorm @catmeow1 @clementine2017 @CorvvusCorax @CroisEnToi @EmeraldJubilee @Everburn @firefox909 @HighHighHopes @Ichorous @Idyll @JujYFru1T @Justdevon @KittyandCat @LeeXeno @Petall @Scholarr @shirotsubaki6564 @SpiceCooki @StrudleNugget @SynaWyi @Talismarr @TheDeathseer @Tirtouga678 @WeaverofLies

Hey everyone - just wanted to check in real quick. I've decided not to post an update this week, and took the time I would usually spend writing to research and educate myself on some of the racial issues that are happening in the US right now. It was a very valuable (and heartbreaking) time, and I would encourage you all to take the time you would usually spend reading my update to learn more about what you can do to help. I'm planning on getting back to writing next week, but this just seemed so much more important this week.

Stay safe out there.

Hey everyone - just wanted to check in real quick. I've decided not to post an update this week, and took the time I would usually spend writing to research and educate myself on some of the racial issues that are happening in the US right now. It was a very valuable (and heartbreaking) time, and I would encourage you all to take the time you would usually spend reading my update to learn more about what you can do to help. I'm planning on getting back to writing next week, but this just seemed so much more important this week.

Stay safe out there.
@CleverDual You have me on the pinglist wrong. It's Spicecooki on the pinglist but my user is SpiceCookie :)

I didn't know this was happening and I just found this and I was like "Why didn't I get pinged" and now I know haha *sobs and screeches*. I sold Camilla and Elsya and Nellie and ahhhhhhhh my babies <3 You're doing their personalities so well, thank youuu. Their personalities were so much fun to make and Elsya is perfect so far!
@CleverDual You have me on the pinglist wrong. It's Spicecooki on the pinglist but my user is SpiceCookie :)

I didn't know this was happening and I just found this and I was like "Why didn't I get pinged" and now I know haha *sobs and screeches*. I sold Camilla and Elsya and Nellie and ahhhhhhhh my babies <3 You're doing their personalities so well, thank youuu. Their personalities were so much fun to make and Elsya is perfect so far!
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10