Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Free Familiars - Opening Soon!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 126 127
@AlexArmidia24

I have to admit I didn't check back very far >.< I should have all the others though.
Thank you for checking back (and for sharing with everyone! :D)
@AlexArmidia24

I have to admit I didn't check back very far >.< I should have all the others though.
Thank you for checking back (and for sharing with everyone! :D)
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
[center][size=4][color=blue]Hello, Alex. Hello, Everyone.[/color][/size][/center] [center]I hope everyone is having fun and staying safe in these very trying times. It is so good to see everyone who has visited Alex. Isn't Alex great guys. Thank you Alex.[/center] [center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Hello, Alex. Hello, Everyone.
I hope everyone is having fun and staying safe in these very trying times. It is so good to see everyone who has visited Alex. Isn't Alex great guys. Thank you Alex.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
i've love a moordwelling trunker, battered vase, and blue vein pansy if that's alright!

if any/all of those have already been claimed, a mith bruiser, raptorik warrior, or fungalhoof qirik would be lovely as well! thank you!
i've love a moordwelling trunker, battered vase, and blue vein pansy if that's alright!

if any/all of those have already been claimed, a mith bruiser, raptorik warrior, or fungalhoof qirik would be lovely as well! thank you!
ngipcID.png avery
they/them
artist
fodderlocke
g1 lair cleanout
If I could have the [item=battered vase], [item=chimera], and/or [item=runescar lynx] that would be greatly appreciated! If any of those are taken, i'll take a [item=scorchpaw prowler] instead. Thanks so much!
If I could have the
Battered Vase , Chimera , and/or Runescar Lynx
that would be greatly appreciated!

If any of those are taken, i'll take a
Scorchpaw Prowler
instead.

Thanks so much!
no im fine with what i already picked! i think it would be a bit hard for me to find one that wasnt claimed already haha
no im fine with what i already picked! i think it would be a bit hard for me to find one that wasnt claimed already haha
@AlexArmidia24
Can I have the Tengu, Venerable shalebuck and Battered vase please?
@AlexArmidia24
Can I have the Tengu, Venerable shalebuck and Battered vase please?
DqaUDXI.png
f16aksK.png
Hello, because I just joined, I'm fine with any familiar because I'm looking to start my collection
Hello, because I just joined, I'm fine with any familiar because I'm looking to start my collection
xcaJCKx.png
May I please get a Blue Vein Pansy, Grasslands Trunker, and Moordwelling Trunker? If those are taken then just surprise me :)
May I please get a Blue Vein Pansy, Grasslands Trunker, and Moordwelling Trunker? If those are taken then just surprise me :)
Dragons for sale: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2785203

Updated as dragons come and go. All prices negotiable and deals can be made when buying multiple!

Small wishlist: cat apparel, familiars I don't own
got up to here! :D
@faeriequeene no, my apologies! it's a tigerblood foo! D:

@erinyx i actually have both if you'd like them!

@roguelorewind <3

@gemnicky the shalebuck and tengu are available, but the battered vase was taken a bit ago, my apologies! would you like another in its place?

@ultrastarhunter since you're new you can actually get up to 4 randoms if you want!
got up to here! :D
@faeriequeene no, my apologies! it's a tigerblood foo! D:

@erinyx i actually have both if you'd like them!

@roguelorewind <3

@gemnicky the shalebuck and tengu are available, but the battered vase was taken a bit ago, my apologies! would you like another in its place?

@ultrastarhunter since you're new you can actually get up to 4 randoms if you want!
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
@AlexArmidia24 Oh that's too bad! Is there a chance you will ever have a Mantled Foo?
@AlexArmidia24 Oh that's too bad! Is there a chance you will ever have a Mantled Foo?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 126 127