Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 477 478 479 480 481 ... 793 794
@TheWhiteHart hello again ^^
I was wondering how much it would cost to level a dragon from lv 11 to lv 20?
@TheWhiteHart hello again ^^
I was wondering how much it would cost to level a dragon from lv 11 to lv 20?
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
@sleepykitsune

It's not a giant discount, but it is a discount! Our normal 1-20 is 135, but starting at level 11 gives takes off 20kt/g. So, the final price would be 115kT or 115 gems. :)

It would also be a one-day training, so you'd have your dragon back that same day.
@sleepykitsune

It's not a giant discount, but it is a discount! Our normal 1-20 is 135, but starting at level 11 gives takes off 20kt/g. So, the final price would be 115kT or 115 gems. :)

It would also be a one-day training, so you'd have your dragon back that same day.
TtDzTWB.png
@serron

You are the proud owner of a pair of brand new champions who can now hold their breath for quite some time as I had them swimming to the bottom of the pool to clean all the corners!

Now they get to rush home and somehow convince two more of their clan to take their place because now that the pool is done, I have gutters that need cleaning!
@serron

You are the proud owner of a pair of brand new champions who can now hold their breath for quite some time as I had them swimming to the bottom of the pool to clean all the corners!

Now they get to rush home and somehow convince two more of their clan to take their place because now that the pool is done, I have gutters that need cleaning!
TtDzTWB.png
@EnforcerHecate

Your mighty new mire flier is ready to return! He may tell you many stories about how we made him carry boxes up and down stairs and move heavy loads of towels to the laundry ... but it's all lies! Those towels weren't that heavy, I'm sure of it!
@EnforcerHecate

Your mighty new mire flier is ready to return! He may tell you many stories about how we made him carry boxes up and down stairs and move heavy loads of towels to the laundry ... but it's all lies! Those towels weren't that heavy, I'm sure of it!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Nah, I trust you. He's a little spoiled but we're working on it, haha! Thanks for taking such great care of him, I'll definitely be back soon!!
@TheWhiteHart Nah, I trust you. He's a little spoiled but we're working on it, haha! Thanks for taking such great care of him, I'll definitely be back soon!!
Hey @TheWhiteHart! I would love to be put on your wait list! I am so excited to work with you!
Hey @TheWhiteHart! I would love to be put on your wait list! I am so excited to work with you!
@Dh4ll4sTX

I'll toss you on right now! :) I should be pinging you around Wednesday for dragon pickup ... and I have so many chores for em to help out with, too.
@Dh4ll4sTX

I'll toss you on right now! :) I should be pinging you around Wednesday for dragon pickup ... and I have so many chores for em to help out with, too.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart thats perfect!! if you have any slot's free then I'd love to send my dragon over to get her levelled to lv 20 ^^
@TheWhiteHart thats perfect!! if you have any slot's free then I'd love to send my dragon over to get her levelled to lv 20 ^^
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
@sleepykitsune

I'll pop you on the pinglist. :) I'll be sending for your dragon sometime Fridayish.
@sleepykitsune

I'll pop you on the pinglist. :) I'll be sending for your dragon sometime Fridayish.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart thank you!! ^^
@TheWhiteHart thank you!! ^^
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
1 2 ... 477 478 479 480 481 ... 793 794