Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@PolarMo sent! Oh, and by the way, if you post the commission to DA it would be great if you could tag me on there, I'm darkflamethedragon
@PolarMo sent! Oh, and by the way, if you post the commission to DA it would be great if you could tag me on there, I'm darkflamethedragon
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow got it :thumbsup:
@AspenCrow got it :thumbsup:
[b]Username:[/b] Alespill [b]Type of art:[/b] Shaded fullbody [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40700998] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407010/40700998_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel (if any):[/b] All if possible <3 [b]Anything else?[/b] I know it's gonna be one hell of a thing to draw, but I'll be sure to pay well for all the trouble! ;)
Username: Alespill
Type of art: Shaded fullbody
Dragon:

40700998_350.png

Apparel (if any): All if possible <3
Anything else? I know it's gonna be one hell of a thing to draw, but I'll be sure to pay well for all the trouble! ;)
Noodledad1.png
@Alespill

Ok! I've calculated 610g/kt, base price + 9 apparel pieces + skin

Thank you!
@Alespill

Ok! I've calculated 610g/kt, base price + 9 apparel pieces + skin

Thank you!
Gonna send full payment ASAP! :D
Gonna send full payment ASAP! :D
Noodledad1.png
Please note:
I have increased my prices because I feel that I have greatly improved since I set up this shop. I felt like I've been underselling myself and my art, especially looking at my latest commissions.
My shop has also been closed for the next few months while I catch up on other commissions, personal art, and as I prepare for Art Fight.

Sorry for any inconveniences, but thank you for reading.
Please note:
I have increased my prices because I feel that I have greatly improved since I set up this shop. I felt like I've been underselling myself and my art, especially looking at my latest commissions.
My shop has also been closed for the next few months while I catch up on other commissions, personal art, and as I prepare for Art Fight.

Sorry for any inconveniences, but thank you for reading.
Slots have opened back up!

@imogenn @Kromatic @Dystopic
Slots have opened back up!

@imogenn @Kromatic @Dystopic
Bumpity
Bumpity
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14