Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bump
Bump
beep boop
beep boop
Up
Up
Blip
Blip
@PolarMo

Hi! I have a quick question, is it against your rules to post your art on image storing sites dedicated to storing character art, such as toyhou.se or refsheet.net? I know your rules say that your art is for use on FR only, but I was wondering if this sort of thing counted as use

Also, I'd like to check to make sure these are open. Just feel the need to make sure
@PolarMo

Hi! I have a quick question, is it against your rules to post your art on image storing sites dedicated to storing character art, such as toyhou.se or refsheet.net? I know your rules say that your art is for use on FR only, but I was wondering if this sort of thing counted as use

Also, I'd like to check to make sure these are open. Just feel the need to make sure
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow
I'm ok with that, as long as you provide proper credit. And yes I'm still open :)
@AspenCrow
I'm ok with that, as long as you provide proper credit. And yes I'm still open :)
@PolarMo Cool! Would this commission be possible? Username: AspenCrow Type of art: Signature, new style Scry of dragon(s) without apparel: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=168&auth=00f6a989ea4b0df4f7927be887ad6010df527783&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel (if any): [item=Red Healer's Reference] [item=Bronze Steampunk Spats] [item=Sparkling Violet Neck bow] Anything else?: Here's a link to his page https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=440272&tab=dragon&did=50523912 Total would be 235KT, right?
@PolarMo
Cool! Would this commission be possible?
Username: AspenCrow
Type of art: Signature, new style
Scry of dragon(s) without apparel: dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=168&auth=00f6a989ea4b0df4f7927be887ad6010df527783&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel (if any): Red Healer's Reference Bronze Steampunk Spats Sparkling Violet Neck Bow
Anything else?: Here's a link to his page https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=440272&tab=dragon&did=50523912

Total would be 235KT, right?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
@AspenCrow yep! I'll mark you down~
@AspenCrow yep! I'll mark you down~
@PolarMo should I send over the treasure now or later? Also, how would you like me to deliver payment, crossroads or PM?
@PolarMo should I send over the treasure now or later? Also, how would you like me to deliver payment, crossroads or PM?
@AstralCrow Please send it now, and you can use whatever you'd like to deliver the treasure
@AstralCrow Please send it now, and you can use whatever you'd like to deliver the treasure
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14