Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and answers - Retired
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93
What is a dragon ID? Where can I get one? I'm trying to use the forsee progeny, but it won't let me... This has been helpful otherwise! Thanks 🙏
What is a dragon ID? Where can I get one? I'm trying to use the forsee progeny, but it won't let me... This has been helpful otherwise! Thanks 🙏
I am 8 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
@Sapheera you can go to your lair and hover over a specific dragon and it'll list its ID.
@Sapheera you can go to your lair and hover over a specific dragon and it'll list its ID.
FR+2 / just havin a fun time / sprite collection in progress / signature will be made fancy later
@Sapheera
To quickly copy-paste you can click the dragon to go to its page, and it'll be the number you see at the end of the URL.
@Sapheera
To quickly copy-paste you can click the dragon to go to its page, and it'll be the number you see at the end of the URL.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I accidentally clicked a rewind looking button next to one of my dragons images in the Dragon Lair which then made a pop up say the dragon images will be regenerated , what does it mean by that..?
I accidentally clicked a rewind looking button next to one of my dragons images in the Dragon Lair which then made a pop up say the dragon images will be regenerated , what does it mean by that..?
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
@Dragos1 Hatchling images sometimes get stuck when they're meant to turn into adults. Clicking the refresh button forces the image to update into the adult one c:
If the dragon is already an adult or hasn't grown up yet nothing will happen.
@Dragos1 Hatchling images sometimes get stuck when they're meant to turn into adults. Clicking the refresh button forces the image to update into the adult one c:
If the dragon is already an adult or hasn't grown up yet nothing will happen.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Ok thanks
Ok thanks
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
I'm seeing in the auction house that there are dragons from the arcane flight, fire flight, etc. If I purchase these dragons, will they be able to breed with my Wind flight dragons?
I'm seeing in the auction house that there are dragons from the arcane flight, fire flight, etc. If I purchase these dragons, will they be able to breed with my Wind flight dragons?
I'm sure these have already been asked, but how do you put in a picture of a dragon you got from the Morphology thing? And how do you quote people?
I'm sure these have already been asked, but how do you put in a picture of a dragon you got from the Morphology thing? And how do you quote people?
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@lucklesslady, yes! You can breed any dragons you want, as long as they're not too closely related. However, any babies you breed on your account will be of the Wind element, since you're in Wind Flight.

@Dracatus, when I want to keep a dragon image from the Scrying Workshop, I just drag it onto a folder on my desktop, then upload it to an image hosting site. Then you just take the URL of the image and put it between image tags to make it appear in a forum post.

As for quoting, there's a button that says "Quote" at the top of every post, between the block and report buttons.
@lucklesslady, yes! You can breed any dragons you want, as long as they're not too closely related. However, any babies you breed on your account will be of the Wind element, since you're in Wind Flight.

@Dracatus, when I want to keep a dragon image from the Scrying Workshop, I just drag it onto a folder on my desktop, then upload it to an image hosting site. Then you just take the URL of the image and put it between image tags to make it appear in a forum post.

As for quoting, there's a button that says "Quote" at the top of every post, between the block and report buttons.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Thanks!
@Alphaeon
Thanks!
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93