Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and answers - Retired
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93
If we would like to invite a family member to join FR, should we notify the staff about this? Just in case there could occur any missunderstandings regarding double accounts.
If we would like to invite a family member to join FR, should we notify the staff about this? Just in case there could occur any missunderstandings regarding double accounts.
@Without, you can place a notice in your Clan Profile if it makes you feel any better. But do not worry, the admin look for more than just same IPs when considering multi accounts.
@Without, you can place a notice in your Clan Profile if it makes you feel any better. But do not worry, the admin look for more than just same IPs when considering multi accounts.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I recently bought a Wildwood Owl from the Auctions but when I try to put it on a dragon it just shows other companions I have available. What is going on? I have one of them already put on a dragon so does that have to do with it?
I recently bought a Wildwood Owl from the Auctions but when I try to put it on a dragon it just shows other companions I have available. What is going on? I have one of them already put on a dragon so does that have to do with it?
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
@Dragos1

Yes that's it exactly. You can only use a familiar once, any extra's you have just sort of sit in your hoard looking all smug.
@Dragos1

Yes that's it exactly. You can only use a familiar once, any extra's you have just sort of sit in your hoard looking all smug.
Bonsai.png
Oh never mind , I now know what the answer is. But let me ask this , for your dragons you can only have one of each companion species equipped?
Oh never mind , I now know what the answer is. But let me ask this , for your dragons you can only have one of each companion species equipped?
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
@Dragos1 Yes, that's correct :)
@Dragos1 Yes, that's correct :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
please can somebody tell me what the point of this entire website is? I don't get it, but maybe with a little help from internet friends I will someday? xx
please can somebody tell me what the point of this entire website is? I don't get it, but maybe with a little help from internet friends I will someday? xx
1uHBJ.gif
@snufflepugs Everyone here has set their own goals. Some people breed dragons trying to get specific combinations, or to see what will come out of a pairing. Some people collect dragons of a specific type, or hoard random items (I know someone was collecting bananas at one point), or try to catch all the familiars. Some people hang out in the coliseum all day, others at the Fairgrounds, and others on the forums. There are people here who roleplay, do art, try to figure out the probabilities of specific occurrences, or just chat. There is even a breeding challenge that someone designed for themself and then shared with the rest of the site.

If you are looking for some ideas you can check out the achievements area (by clicking on the fancy star medallion symbol in the top right corner), or take a look through some of the forums (especially discussion, dragon share, and dragons wanted).

Hope this helps.
@snufflepugs Everyone here has set their own goals. Some people breed dragons trying to get specific combinations, or to see what will come out of a pairing. Some people collect dragons of a specific type, or hoard random items (I know someone was collecting bananas at one point), or try to catch all the familiars. Some people hang out in the coliseum all day, others at the Fairgrounds, and others on the forums. There are people here who roleplay, do art, try to figure out the probabilities of specific occurrences, or just chat. There is even a breeding challenge that someone designed for themself and then shared with the rest of the site.

If you are looking for some ideas you can check out the achievements area (by clicking on the fancy star medallion symbol in the top right corner), or take a look through some of the forums (especially discussion, dragon share, and dragons wanted).

Hope this helps.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Hi! Thank you so much for this FAQ. It has helped me out a lot.
I do have one question that I cannot find an answer to.

Is there a way to upgrade my account?

Thanks for the help!

Shaze
Hi! Thank you so much for this FAQ. It has helped me out a lot.
I do have one question that I cannot find an answer to.

Is there a way to upgrade my account?

Thanks for the help!

Shaze
Txy1O4j.png
@Shaze
Currently, there isn't.

You can upgrade your lair location by buying lair spaces though, in case that was what you meant.

If this doesn't answer your question, let me know, I'd love to help!
@Shaze
Currently, there isn't.

You can upgrade your lair location by buying lair spaces though, in case that was what you meant.

If this doesn't answer your question, let me know, I'd love to help!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93