Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130
@laticat Ooh he looks so gorgeous! I’m excited to see the finished product, he looks amazing!
@laticat Ooh he looks so gorgeous! I’m excited to see the finished product, he looks amazing!
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged Hi I think I might be finished already! I had a ton of fun painting and it went really well :D Would you like any tweaks or small edits before we call this done? [img]https://i.imgur.com/mHGlSFK.jpg[/img]
@wildewinged

Hi I think I might be finished already! I had a ton of fun painting and it went really well :D Would you like any tweaks or small edits before we call this done?

mHGlSFK.jpg
XQg5j7o.png
I'm so sorry, I changed my mind and forgot to let you know! Good luck, though~
I'm so sorry, I changed my mind and forgot to let you know! Good luck, though~
@diohazard

No worries! :)
@diohazard

No worries! :)
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Oh he looks so lovely, his expression is just perfect and I love how serene the whole scene looks! I think we can call it done :D
@laticat Oh he looks so lovely, his expression is just perfect and I love how serene the whole scene looks! I think we can call it done :D
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged

Aah wonderful!! I'm so glad you like it, this piece was a blast to work on! Thank you so much for commissioning me! :D
@wildewinged

Aah wonderful!! I'm so glad you like it, this piece was a blast to work on! Thank you so much for commissioning me! :D
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Hey Lati. Congratulations on finishing your degree! I bet you’re relieved. Are you still doing full body colour sketches?
@laticat Hey Lati. Congratulations on finishing your degree! I bet you’re relieved. Are you still doing full body colour sketches?
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Polaroid

Hi there, thank you so much! I definitely am, even if the timing is unfortunate. And yes I am! :D They are $70 each!
@Polaroid

Hi there, thank you so much! I definitely am, even if the timing is unfortunate. And yes I am! :D They are $70 each!
XQg5j7o.png
bump
bump
XQg5j7o.png
bump
bump
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 129 130