Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much breath do you build while grind
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Sciencing" date="2020-04-22 13:08:05" ] No matter what I'm doing in coli, if breath isn't capped I'm using every spare turn I have to top it up. In low levels I deliberately take in fewer dragons so this doesn't slow me down so much XD [/quote]
Sciencing wrote on 2020-04-22 13:08:05:
No matter what I'm doing in coli, if breath isn't capped I'm using every spare turn I have to top it up.

In low levels I deliberately take in fewer dragons so this doesn't slow me down so much XD
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-04-22 13:48:16" ] If that bar isn't topped up then we have a problem. [/quote]
Cakeless wrote on 2020-04-22 13:48:16:
If that bar isn't topped up then we have a problem.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Either I can eliminate or I can’t, and breath has exactly one other value, which is when I sometimes notice that it’s full. I don’t ever eliminate without using rally first, though, so that bar’s only going in one direction anyway.
Either I can eliminate or I can’t, and breath has exactly one other value, which is when I sometimes notice that it’s full. I don’t ever eliminate without using rally first, though, so that bar’s only going in one direction anyway.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-04-22 13:48:16" ] If that bar isn't topped up then we have a problem. [/quote]
Cakeless wrote on 2020-04-22 13:48:16:
If that bar isn't topped up then we have a problem.
Full breath! Unless I'm grinding in a challenging venue like the Golem Workshop where I have to eliminate more often to keep my team from getting murdered.
Full breath! Unless I'm grinding in a challenging venue like the Golem Workshop where I have to eliminate more often to keep my team from getting murdered.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I do the opposite.
When my breath bar is full I get a nagging feeling I'm wasting the scratch breath generation so I'll either use sap or shred. I know, I know, shred is almost useless if you have scratch already, but it's nice if you can't scratch-eliminate an enemy in that you can shred an enemy, target another one, then go back and eliminate the first one after it's had a turn.

My, mage, on the other hand...
Contuse, meditate, contuse, meditate, that breath bar is going to stay full whether it's efficient or not.
I do the opposite.
When my breath bar is full I get a nagging feeling I'm wasting the scratch breath generation so I'll either use sap or shred. I know, I know, shred is almost useless if you have scratch already, but it's nice if you can't scratch-eliminate an enemy in that you can shred an enemy, target another one, then go back and eliminate the first one after it's had a turn.

My, mage, on the other hand...
Contuse, meditate, contuse, meditate, that breath bar is going to stay full whether it's efficient or not.
if my breath isnt at 100% then that poor psywurm is getting scratched into next week
if my breath isnt at 100% then that poor psywurm is getting scratched into next week
When I'm grinding fodder in the Mire, I only get my trainer's breath to the minimum needed for eliminate. It doesn't go well if I miss, but overall it's faster. Not much sense in getting a full breath meter when you're just going to exit the battle right away.

When I'm levelling permas to 25 or grinding lower level venues, I always want to have full breath.
When I'm grinding fodder in the Mire, I only get my trainer's breath to the minimum needed for eliminate. It doesn't go well if I miss, but overall it's faster. Not much sense in getting a full breath meter when you're just going to exit the battle right away.

When I'm levelling permas to 25 or grinding lower level venues, I always want to have full breath.
giphy.gif
It really bothers me when I’m in low venues and my health bar is full but my breath isn’t. In higher venues (Crystal Pools+) I’m more concerned about keeping my health up. Of course, once the breath bar is full in those venues it’s full breath or die
It really bothers me when I’m in low venues and my health bar is full but my breath isn’t. In higher venues (Crystal Pools+) I’m more concerned about keeping my health up. Of course, once the breath bar is full in those venues it’s full breath or die
I cap all of my breath bars, then eliminate until one dragon can no longer eliminate. then I re-cap everything. repeat.
I cap all of my breath bars, then eliminate until one dragon can no longer eliminate. then I re-cap everything. repeat.
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4