Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much breath do you build while grind
1 2 3 4
[quote name="coyoterodeo" date="2020-04-22 13:16:39" ] they are all topped up and as soon as an elim misses we're scratching that shellion again so help me god [/quote]
coyoterodeo wrote on 2020-04-22 13:16:39:
they are all topped up and as soon as an elim misses we're scratching that shellion again so help me god
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
Usually just the bare minimum to do eliminates, when I'm training fodder.
Usually just the bare minimum to do eliminates, when I'm training fodder.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
i try to build it up as much as i can, especially when im in the mire, in the chance i meet an overgrown frog. theyre big mean if i dont >:(
i try to build it up as much as i can, especially when im in the mire, in the chance i meet an overgrown frog. theyre big mean if i dont >:(
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2020-04-22 13:48:16" ] If that bar isn't topped up then we have a problem. [/quote]
Cakeless wrote on 2020-04-22 13:48:16:
If that bar isn't topped up then we have a problem.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-04-22 13:14:24" ] i'm the kinda ocd person who can't stand 119 breath. no. we spending a turn to slap that serthis one more time [/quote]
Falinks wrote on 2020-04-22 13:14:24:
i'm the kinda ocd person who can't stand 119 breath. no. we spending a turn to slap that serthis one more time
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 2 3 4