Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Love Amongst These Dead (1x1 CLOSED
1 2 3
Luna squeaked and jumped at the sound of Naevys' raspy voice. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you! I couldn't see, and apparently there is a wall there and--" she cut herself off and looked apologetically at him. "I woke up and was sweating so I was going to chill out in the bathroom." She quickly shut her mouth before she could embarrass herself further. Luna played with the ends of her hair nervously.

(so sorry for the short reply, I've been kinda busy)
Luna squeaked and jumped at the sound of Naevys' raspy voice. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you! I couldn't see, and apparently there is a wall there and--" she cut herself off and looked apologetically at him. "I woke up and was sweating so I was going to chill out in the bathroom." She quickly shut her mouth before she could embarrass herself further. Luna played with the ends of her hair nervously.

(so sorry for the short reply, I've been kinda busy)
x
» no worries! if you ever need time for any reason, just let me know!
» i don't really expect consistent replies everyday!

"don't worry about it."

naevys was confused as to why luna was so frantic. aftershocks from the day? maybe. or maybe naevys was overanalyzing everything. that's just the kind of person he was. he's reserved— there's never any time for him to stop and observe his peers. he doesn't typically care. someone like luna coming around has been giving him a little glimpse of a different kind of personality in his world. she's just like evren, she really is. maybe a lot more anxious than him, but very evren-esque regardless.

"do you want a t-shirt instead?" he asked. "i have plenty of those. i can just fish one out of a pile right now— won't take more than a few seconds."

it wasn't really an obligation to be so nice to luna. naevys had done a lot for her tonight. he wasn't taught this same kind of kindness growing up but it's good to have an ally around. better safe than sorry, was his mindset. if he was kind to her now, there wouldn't be bad consequences. naevys was a strong believer in karma. and if anything, he definitely needed someone who had the strength to protect him.

x
» no worries! if you ever need time for any reason, just let me know!
» i don't really expect consistent replies everyday!

"don't worry about it."

naevys was confused as to why luna was so frantic. aftershocks from the day? maybe. or maybe naevys was overanalyzing everything. that's just the kind of person he was. he's reserved— there's never any time for him to stop and observe his peers. he doesn't typically care. someone like luna coming around has been giving him a little glimpse of a different kind of personality in his world. she's just like evren, she really is. maybe a lot more anxious than him, but very evren-esque regardless.

"do you want a t-shirt instead?" he asked. "i have plenty of those. i can just fish one out of a pile right now— won't take more than a few seconds."

it wasn't really an obligation to be so nice to luna. naevys had done a lot for her tonight. he wasn't taught this same kind of kindness growing up but it's good to have an ally around. better safe than sorry, was his mindset. if he was kind to her now, there wouldn't be bad consequences. naevys was a strong believer in karma. and if anything, he definitely needed someone who had the strength to protect him.

Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
1 2 3