Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gaara's Raffle! CLOSED - WINNERS CHOSEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hello @Gaara ! I'm new here too, may i enter and have 3 free tickets please ? Thanks ^^
Hello @Gaara ! I'm new here too, may i enter and have 3 free tickets please ? Thanks ^^
Fanfreluche: a lost French girl
SvWVRZY_zpspg2l3xay.gif
@Gaara

bump, and I joined today :D
@Gaara

bump, and I joined today :D
S9foAWY.gif
Bump because: plus @Gaara Do you know where the raffle ping list is? I forgot to bookmark it!
Bump because: plus @Gaara Do you know where the raffle ping list is? I forgot to bookmark it!
bump (I'm also a newbie :3)
bump (I'm also a newbie :3)
bump! joined yesterday-- @ward @reuniclus @kirlia am i doing this right
bump! joined yesterday-- @ward @reuniclus @kirlia am i doing this right
6VuUbwz.gif
bump
bump
Of course I'll bump this!

@Bwoo @LegomadeMind @starryluminara

Since I joined yesterday that's two tickets, so all together that's 6?
Of course I'll bump this!

@Bwoo @LegomadeMind @starryluminara

Since I joined yesterday that's two tickets, so all together that's 6?
Bump please! I wouldn't mind buying extra tickets? I just joined so I don't know how to send money to users yet.
Bump please! I wouldn't mind buying extra tickets? I just joined so I don't know how to send money to users yet.
bump
@roxaholic @Mizukigirl @raleigh
bump
@roxaholic @Mizukigirl @raleigh
LIo8D8G.gif
@lexicrush You send a user a message and next to the gold coin you'd put in treasure and next to the gem symbol you can put an amount of gems. :) (I'm on mobile celebrating my 21st bday now and will update the ticket list when I get home)
@lexicrush You send a user a message and next to the gold coin you'd put in treasure and next to the gem symbol you can put an amount of gems. :) (I'm on mobile celebrating my 21st bday now and will update the ticket list when I get home)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14