Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away prism apparel and gems
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would really like some apparel things, please
I would really like some apparel things, please
@Lanto I'm interested! Any apparel or gems would be awesome if you have any left :> Thank you for doing this [emoji=heart size=1] I hope you're well during this crazy time ;u;
@Lanto

I'm interested! Any apparel or gems would be awesome if you have any left :> Thank you for doing this I hope you're well during this crazy time ;u;
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@Lanto
I recently joined and am in need of some nice apparel and desperately in need of gems! Please could I have some? Pleeeease....
@Lanto
I recently joined and am in need of some nice apparel and desperately in need of gems! Please could I have some? Pleeeease....
@Lanto Welcome back! Thank you so much for doing this! I would be interested so long as it’s all right with you
@Lanto Welcome back! Thank you so much for doing this! I would be interested so long as it’s all right with you
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
@Lanto if there's still something left i would like to have some please! Thank you
@Lanto if there's still something left i would like to have some please! Thank you
ooBdJIk.png
@Lanto old live some apparel or gems If theres any left :D ! Thank you for the opportunity!!
@Lanto old live some apparel or gems If theres any left :D ! Thank you for the opportunity!!
I would be interested ~
I would be interested ~
KFD4SqC.jpg
Sorry Everyone, everything has been given away! so sorry if you did mot receive anything, I only had so much to give away
Sorry Everyone, everything has been given away! so sorry if you did mot receive anything, I only had so much to give away
@Lanto

I would be interested ^^
@Lanto

I would be interested ^^
@Lanto Gems would be greatly apreciated or anything else you can spare, thank you.
@Lanto Gems would be greatly apreciated or anything else you can spare, thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6