Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crystalhide Jester not showing
Crystalhide Jester is showing as one of my discovered familiars, but not showing in my hoard. It disappeared out of my hoard a few days ago, so I bought another one yesterday for 640 gems. The gems were deducted from my account, but the familiar never showed up either in my hoard or in the number of familars I've befriended.
Crystalhide Jester is showing as one of my discovered familiars, but not showing in my hoard. It disappeared out of my hoard a few days ago, so I bought another one yesterday for 640 gems. The gems were deducted from my account, but the familiar never showed up either in my hoard or in the number of familars I've befriended.
@Moonshinemama
According to your bestiary, you either own one, or have previously awakened one and no longer own it. Have you double-checked your AH history to make sure you bought the right item? What is the bond level of the Jester? Does it have either the vault/hoard or the dragon icons marked?

If your AH history shows that you did buy it but it's not marked as either on a dragon or in storage then there's nothing anyone on this forum can do to help, you'll need to contact staff directly.
@Moonshinemama
According to your bestiary, you either own one, or have previously awakened one and no longer own it. Have you double-checked your AH history to make sure you bought the right item? What is the bond level of the Jester? Does it have either the vault/hoard or the dragon icons marked?

If your AH history shows that you did buy it but it's not marked as either on a dragon or in storage then there's nothing anyone on this forum can do to help, you'll need to contact staff directly.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Moonshinemama this dragon has a crystalhide jester equipped: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31592676] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315927/31592676_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Moonshinemama this dragon has a crystalhide jester equipped:

31592676_350.png
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thank you SO MUCH for your help!!! I didn't realize a dragon could hibernate with a familiar.
Thank you SO MUCH for your help!!! I didn't realize a dragon could hibernate with a familiar.