Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skins with TOO many limbs?
1 2 3
A topic I can quite appreciate!

My personal bias being this one of course, I'll have to keep a few eyes out for more from this thread though.
A topic I can quite appreciate!

My personal bias being this one of course, I'll have to keep a few eyes out for more from this thread though.
I have this one:

I have this one:

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
One of my favorite skins!
&
One of my favorite skins!
&
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

Don't know if these were already added to this thread but here's my contribution.

Also I'm totally saving this thread for later reference, I have a mighty desire for like 90% of these skins hahaha

Don't know if these were already added to this thread but here's my contribution.

Also I'm totally saving this thread for later reference, I have a mighty desire for like 90% of these skins hahaha
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[quote name="sageleap" date="2020-04-18 10:12:16" ] Extra eyes: Accent: Many Eyes Shade Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #13686 Accent: Many Eyes Lightning Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #5279 Accent: Many Eyes Green Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #4467 Accent: Many Eyes Yellow Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #4035 Accent: Many Eyes Ice Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #3963 Accent: Many Eyes Shadow Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #3889 Accent: Many Eyes Plague Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #3888 Accent: Many Eyes Arcane Spiral Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.) Itemid #3887 Accent: Silver Virtue Imperial Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by cniht.) Itemid #9780 Accent: Dark Virtue Imperial Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by cniht.) Itemid #9686 Accent: Gold Virtue Imperial Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by cniht.) Itemid #9503 Accent: Light Overseer Wildclaw Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by dualscepters.) Itemid #17809 Accent: Dark Overseer Wildclaw Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by dualscepters.) Itemid #17810 Accent: NEON SEER Wildclaw Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Limanya.) Itemid #29490 Accent: DIVIDED SEER Wildclaw Male Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Limanya.) Itemid #29491 Extra limbs: Skin: Middle Kin Wildclaw Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Roiben.) Itemid #26061 Skin: Oldest Kin Wildclaw Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Roiben.) Itemid #26060 Skin: Urimir Wildclaw Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.) Itemid #26070 Skin: Aranxus Wildclaw Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.) Itemid #26069 Skin: Litha Sol Pearlcatcher Female Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.) Itemid #24791 Skin: Ostara Sea Pearlcatcher Female Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.) Itemid #24672 Skin: Yule Mute Pearlcatcher Female Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.) Itemid #24792 Skin: Vergeltung Nocturne Female Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Accents.) Itemid #20064 Both: Skin: it's an arms race Skydancer Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by necrophades.) Itemid #24368 Skin: arms well that ends well Skydancer Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by necrophades.) Itemid #24361 Skin: armed and dangerous Skydancer Male Only Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by necrophades.) Itemid #24360 Here's a few I remember off of the top of my head, I'll update the list if I find more. [/quote] [img]https://em.wattpad.com/17449f411dc5ae9879f0a9186c671e3443ebfc07/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67334463426361416d52694878673d3d2d3230392e313462373339313334313766323166313138383632363332333136352e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720.png[/img]
sageleap wrote on 2020-04-18 10:12:16:
Extra eyes:

Accent: Many Eyes Shade
Spiral Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.)

Itemid #13686

Accent: Many Eyes Lightning
Spiral Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Fimbry.)

Itemid #5279

Accent: Many Eyes Green
Spiral Male Only

Itemid #4467

Accent: Many Eyes Yellow
Spiral Male Only

Itemid #4035

Accent: Many Eyes Ice
Spiral Male Only

Itemid #3963

Accent: Many Eyes Shadow
Spiral Male Only

Itemid #3889

Accent: Many Eyes Plague
Spiral Male Only

Itemid #3888

Accent: Many Eyes Arcane
Spiral Male Only

Itemid #3887

Accent: Silver Virtue
Imperial Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by cniht.)

Itemid #9780

Accent: Dark Virtue
Imperial Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by cniht.)

Itemid #9686

Accent: Gold Virtue
Imperial Male Only

Itemid #9503

Accent: Light Overseer
Wildclaw Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by dualscepters.)

Itemid #17809

Accent: Dark Overseer
Wildclaw Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by dualscepters.)

Itemid #17810

Accent: NEON SEER
Wildclaw Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Limanya.)

Itemid #29490

Accent: DIVIDED SEER
Wildclaw Male Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Limanya.)

Itemid #29491

Extra limbs:

Skin: Middle Kin
Wildclaw Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Roiben.)

Itemid #26061

Skin: Oldest Kin
Wildclaw Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Roiben.)

Itemid #26060

Skin: Urimir
Wildclaw Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.)

Itemid #26070

Skin: Aranxus
Wildclaw Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by limeypie.)

Itemid #26069

Skin: Litha Sol
Pearlcatcher Female Only

Itemid #24791

Skin: Ostara Sea
Pearlcatcher Female Only

Itemid #24672

Skin: Yule Mute
Pearlcatcher Female Only

Itemid #24792

Skin: Vergeltung
Nocturne Female Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Accents.)

Itemid #20064

Both:

Skin: it's an arms race
Skydancer Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by necrophades.)

Itemid #24368

Skin: arms well that ends well
Skydancer Male Only

Skins are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the skin will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by necrophades.)

Itemid #24361

Skin: armed and dangerous
Skydancer Male Only

Itemid #24360

Here's a few I remember off of the top of my head, I'll update the list if I find more.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67334463426361416d52694878673d3d2d3230392e313462373339313334313766323166313138383632363332333136352e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720.png
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
There was this male imperial one that looked like the imp had many legs/hooves. I can't remember what it's called ugggh.
There was this male imperial one that looked like the imp had many legs/hooves. I can't remember what it's called ugggh.
siggy.png
I used to have a copy of this, but it seems to have... scuttled off somewhere. huh. [item=Skin: Dune Rogue] I also just adore Laeyein's work in general: [item=Accent: All-Seeing Scribe][item=Accent: Avem Nixyl][item=Accent: Avem Sericea][item=Accent: Occulus] face wings are limbs, right? This is maybe unhelpful, but they did a single-print custom for [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=87440&tab=dragon&did=46132455]Sibon[/url] who has entirely too many limbs, by my count: [skin=28621]
I used to have a copy of this, but it seems to have... scuttled off somewhere. huh.
Skin: Dune Rogue

I also just adore Laeyein's work in general:
Accent: All-Seeing Scribe Accent: Avem Nixyl Accent: Avem Sericea Accent: Occulus
face wings are limbs, right?

This is maybe unhelpful, but they did a single-print custom for Sibon who has entirely too many limbs, by my count:
It's a bit different, but I think it counts as many eyes. [skin=21591] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&itemid=21591&auth=54bae98e0f359263e457349b5cd6e7b26b458288&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
It's a bit different, but I think it counts as many eyes.

dummy?breed=10&gender=0&itemid=21591&auth=54bae98e0f359263e457349b5cd6e7b26b458288&dummyext=prev.png
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I'm so overjoyed to see all of this, thank you all, so so much!
WAAH I can't wait to hoard these up haha. Life mission.
I'm so overjoyed to see all of this, thank you all, so so much!
WAAH I can't wait to hoard these up haha. Life mission.
xoxo ur so cool
Candycane Xolo
yep [item= Accent: all eyes on you]
yep

Accent: All Eyes on You
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
1 2 3