Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Giveaway (closed!)
1 2
Hi, I’ve just been feeling good lately so I decided to do a random giveaway. All u have to do is make a post to enter! I will end this at 21:30 FR time. I will pick three winners based on RNG. :)

no need to ping :)

edit: will be ending at 21:30 FR time

edit: picking winners now!
Hi, I’ve just been feeling good lately so I decided to do a random giveaway. All u have to do is make a post to enter! I will end this at 21:30 FR time. I will pick three winners based on RNG. :)

no need to ping :)

edit: will be ending at 21:30 FR time

edit: picking winners now!
Within you, lay the light of a thousand suns
JjMNQCA.png11512.png3393.png592.png3394.png11514.png
I do not know if I should be punting you....sorry! This is very kind and sweet of you! Thank you very much! :)
Hope you're doing well in this time of disease. I will be ok if I am not picked, just entering because why not? :)I

Oops autocorrect....not punting!!! Pinging
I do not know if I should be punting you....sorry! This is very kind and sweet of you! Thank you very much! :)
Hope you're doing well in this time of disease. I will be ok if I am not picked, just entering because why not? :)I

Oops autocorrect....not punting!!! Pinging
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
Beep boop shoop da whoop :3
Beep boop shoop da whoop :3
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
A funny story to hopefully make you chuckle.

So, I went on vacation to a place with no internet service in the summer for a few days. It was just long enough that I did not feel comfortable not feeding the dragons at all. So, I asked a sibling if they would be willing to babysit. I did not day dragons when asking, just "Hey, are you willing to babysit". Their response? "Down". They thought that I was referring to a cousin I babysit who at the moment is old enough to mainly just need adult supervision rather than like full babysitting. I said "Cool, ok. I will set you up so that you can just click the feed button once a day and that is it". My sibling looked at me in shook and asked "Button?". Which I replied "Yeah, the dragons just have to be fed once about every 24 hours". She then proceeded that she did not realize I was asking her to watch my dragons but thought I was asking her to babysit my cousin. Thankfully, she was just as enthusiastic about feeding my dragons.
A funny story to hopefully make you chuckle.

So, I went on vacation to a place with no internet service in the summer for a few days. It was just long enough that I did not feel comfortable not feeding the dragons at all. So, I asked a sibling if they would be willing to babysit. I did not day dragons when asking, just "Hey, are you willing to babysit". Their response? "Down". They thought that I was referring to a cousin I babysit who at the moment is old enough to mainly just need adult supervision rather than like full babysitting. I said "Cool, ok. I will set you up so that you can just click the feed button once a day and that is it". My sibling looked at me in shook and asked "Button?". Which I replied "Yeah, the dragons just have to be fed once about every 24 hours". She then proceeded that she did not realize I was asking her to watch my dragons but thought I was asking her to babysit my cousin. Thankfully, she was just as enthusiastic about feeding my dragons.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
I'd like to enter please and thank you.
I'd like to enter please and thank you.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
Here to enter!! C:
Here to enter!! C:
Chasm | it/its | FRT+0 qzCtLQ4.gif
Thank you so much for doing this. I would love to join! Stay Safe!
Thank you so much for doing this. I would love to join! Stay Safe!
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
I would like to enter, thank you for doing this!
I would like to enter, thank you for doing this!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I'd like to enter, thanks!
I'd like to enter, thanks!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
I'd like to enter! Thank you for doing this!
I'd like to enter! Thank you for doing this!
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
1 2