Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bonjour! Another new person! =D
1 2 3
@Eyemazing

I like them! The dog/wolf with the headphones is so cute! I’m not an artist so I don’t have an art style but I do like to write so I understand that choosing a style is a long process for many people(like me for example). I’m still not sure of my writing style, actually.
@Eyemazing

I like them! The dog/wolf with the headphones is so cute! I’m not an artist so I don’t have an art style but I do like to write so I understand that choosing a style is a long process for many people(like me for example). I’m still not sure of my writing style, actually.
[quote]I'll most likely get to it sooner or later [/quote] @Eyemazing yay! That's awesome news. [emoji=guardian star size=1] I won't mind waiting at all, not sure if I need any art though. But I need to see more of your art [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Quote:
I'll most likely get to it sooner or later

@Eyemazing yay! That's awesome news.

I won't mind waiting at all, not sure if I need any art though. But I need to see more of your art

iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@LegendaryStories
I tried writing too but I gave up on it after a while XD
What do you usually write about? Do you have a favourite genre? :)

@soiiia
I think I've shared some other art somewhere before, but those are the most recent ones, so you'll probably have to wait for a while to see any new art from me '^^
@LegendaryStories
I tried writing too but I gave up on it after a while XD
What do you usually write about? Do you have a favourite genre? :)

@soiiia
I think I've shared some other art somewhere before, but those are the most recent ones, so you'll probably have to wait for a while to see any new art from me '^^
[size=
@Eyemazing
I usually write longer stories with lots of hints of fantasy so it has tons of magic but doesn’t take over my story(not too overly magic but I can’t help myself). My stories aren’t too realistic in world building but I think my characters are pretty realistic. I’m now working on a dystopian world at the moment where aliens have colonized Earth, so that’s fun.
@Eyemazing
I usually write longer stories with lots of hints of fantasy so it has tons of magic but doesn’t take over my story(not too overly magic but I can’t help myself). My stories aren’t too realistic in world building but I think my characters are pretty realistic. I’m now working on a dystopian world at the moment where aliens have colonized Earth, so that’s fun.
@LegendaryStories
That's cool =D
How many stories have you written so far? And how long does it usually take you to write a story? :)
@LegendaryStories
That's cool =D
How many stories have you written so far? And how long does it usually take you to write a story? :)
[size=
@Eyemazing

I’ve written too many stories to count but the ones I actually like a lot I can count on one hand. I’ve never really finished a long story so I can’t tell you how long that takes but it really depends. I have written short stories in a few minutes as practice and one took a month. I take really long to build the world so that takes up most of my time, writing comes more naturally.
@Eyemazing

I’ve written too many stories to count but the ones I actually like a lot I can count on one hand. I’ve never really finished a long story so I can’t tell you how long that takes but it really depends. I have written short stories in a few minutes as practice and one took a month. I take really long to build the world so that takes up most of my time, writing comes more naturally.
@soiia
You know I meant rising XD
It was either me or the autocorrect oof

@Eyemazing
Yeet okayyy
@soiia
You know I meant rising XD
It was either me or the autocorrect oof

@Eyemazing
Yeet okayyy
@LegendaryStories

Only a few minutes? That's impressive! :0
And true, worldbuilding usually takes a long time >.<
So do you plan to publish any of your stories? :)
@LegendaryStories

Only a few minutes? That's impressive! :0
And true, worldbuilding usually takes a long time >.<
So do you plan to publish any of your stories? :)
[size=
@Eyemazing

They’re mostly exercises so they don’t need to be perfect, that’s why they don’t take long. Practice makes better practice after all. I want to publish books in the future but I’m not quite there yet!
@Eyemazing

They’re mostly exercises so they don’t need to be perfect, that’s why they don’t take long. Practice makes better practice after all. I want to publish books in the future but I’m not quite there yet!
@LegendaryStories

It's still quite impressive :)
And good luck with that! =D
@LegendaryStories

It's still quite impressive :)
And good luck with that! =D
[size=
1 2 3