Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bonjour! Another new person! =D
1 2 3
Hi, I'm new here [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Since all usernames I wanted to use were taken already, I'm now stuck with the word/pun I use the most to describe amazing things online :) I found out about this game through one of my online friends (@soiiia) and I like it so far [s]although I have no idea what I should spend all my treasure on[/s] I usually tend to overuse emojis but since my favourite emojis aren't available here, I'll stick to old fashioned keyboard emojis like this one =D As you can probably already see, I like to talk about random things and I usually change topics quite quickly because I'm easily distracted XD I like to read and draw in my free time and I also help out as a staff member on another forum :) [S] I'm sure that nobody will even read this, lol[/s] My favourite animals are ducks and cats (and some dogs) and my favourite colours are green and blue, really basic, I know :) I like to play forum games and chat and I have no idea what else I should write, so this is the end of my [s]way too long [/s] introduction, congrats if you've read so far and feel free to ask questions if you have any :) [S]I sound like an idiot, but it's 2am, aka the perfect time for bad descisions, so I'll hit send anyway XD[/s]
Hi, I'm new here
Since all usernames I wanted to use were taken already, I'm now stuck with the word/pun I use the most to describe amazing things online :)
I found out about this game through one of my online friends (@soiiia) and I like it so far although I have no idea what I should spend all my treasure on
I usually tend to overuse emojis but since my favourite emojis aren't available here, I'll stick to old fashioned keyboard emojis like this one =D
As you can probably already see, I like to talk about random things and I usually change topics quite quickly because I'm easily distracted XD
I like to read and draw in my free time and I also help out as a staff member on another forum :)
I'm sure that nobody will even read this, lol
My favourite animals are ducks and cats (and some dogs) and my favourite colours are green and blue, really basic, I know :)
I like to play forum games and chat and I have no idea what else I should write, so this is the end of my way too long introduction, congrats if you've read so far and feel free to ask questions if you have any :)
I sound like an idiot, but it's 2am, aka the perfect time for bad descisions, so I'll hit send anyway XD
[size=
You’re eyemazing! This is the best introduction I’ve ever read! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you’ll like it here and find something to spend your treasure on. :3 Do you have a favorite breed? Do you have a favorite dragon in your clan? Do you have a dream dragon? Why did you choose to join the wind flight? Any favorite familiar, item or food? Also, you should draw something! ^^
You’re eyemazing! This is the best introduction I’ve ever read!

Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you’ll like it here and find something to spend your treasure on. :3

Do you have a favorite breed? Do you have a favorite dragon in your clan? Do you have a dream dragon? Why did you choose to join the wind flight? Any favorite familiar, item or food?

Also, you should draw something! ^^

iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@Eyemazing

First of all, that was one of the best introductions I’ve ever read. It’s so relatable.
Second of all, welcome to Flight Rising! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! I’d also really like to see one of your drawing if you’re willing to show it.
@Eyemazing

First of all, that was one of the best introductions I’ve ever read. It’s so relatable.
Second of all, welcome to Flight Rising! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! I’d also really like to see one of your drawing if you’re willing to show it.
Hiii
Welcome to Flight Riding XD

You can probably try 'Windows' + '.' for emojis. It works for me on the laptop I use, at least.
Hiii
Welcome to Flight Riding XD

You can probably try 'Windows' + '.' for emojis. It works for me on the laptop I use, at least.
@SkyWalker0 "Flight Riding"? XD (Aw... it doesn't work for me [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1])
@SkyWalker0 "Flight Riding"? XD

(Aw... it doesn't work for me )
@soiiia Thanks for welcoming me again XD I don't have a favourite breed so far, but all dragons I've seen so far were really cute [emoji=coatl love size=1] I don't really have a favourite dragon (or any other favourite item) right now and my dream dragon would be any cute dragon that looks aesthetically pleasing to me =D I joined the wind flight because the description seemed to fit me almost perfectly and because I liked the aesthetic and all people there are really friendly so far from what I've seen =D I really should, but I procrastinate too much XD
@soiiia
Thanks for welcoming me again XD
I don't have a favourite breed so far, but all dragons I've seen so far were really cute
I don't really have a favourite dragon (or any other favourite item) right now and my dream dragon would be any cute dragon that looks aesthetically pleasing to me =D
I joined the wind flight because the description seemed to fit me almost perfectly and because I liked the aesthetic and all people there are really friendly so far from what I've seen =D

I really should, but I procrastinate too much XD
[size=
@LegendaryStories Thank you XD And thank you for welcoming me =D Sure, although I haven't shared any art for ages :) I'm still figuring out my style so they look a bit different, they were all pfps for some online friends and they liked them so far :) [img]https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/9/d99670af88402450739271323457dc9c94004e9b.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/uploads/default/original/3X/b/d/bd1a7ae3d2238019781aefc8377c0b4ee78ea906.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/uploads/default/original/3X/9/2/9273d742093ac8c6ad267c97bc5ef93270a9edf1.png[/img] I actually wanted to open an art shop a while ago, but I realized that I'm too lazy to actually draw more than one drawing in a week XD
@LegendaryStories

Thank you XD
And thank you for welcoming me =D

Sure, although I haven't shared any art for ages :) I'm still figuring out my style so they look a bit different, they were all pfps for some online friends and they liked them so far :)
d99670af88402450739271323457dc9c94004e9b.png
bd1a7ae3d2238019781aefc8377c0b4ee78ea906.png
9273d742093ac8c6ad267c97bc5ef93270a9edf1.png

I actually wanted to open an art shop a while ago, but I realized that I'm too lazy to actually draw more than one drawing in a week XD
[size=
@Skywalker

Thanks again for welcoming me XD

I'm lazy, so I'll just stick to keyboard emojis :) XD
@Skywalker

Thanks again for welcoming me XD

I'm lazy, so I'll just stick to keyboard emojis :) XD
[size=
@Eyemazing yay! The dragons are cute (most of them lol) [emoji=star size=1] [quote]I really should, but I procrastinate too much XD[/quote] Aw... stop procrastinating! >:( Your art is super cute and you could open an artshop where you do something every week or even every other week [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] ~ But only if you want to of course ;) @LegendaryStories I agree! Super relatable =D
@Eyemazing yay! The dragons are cute (most of them lol)
Quote:
I really should, but I procrastinate too much XD

Aw... stop procrastinating! >:( Your art is super cute and you could open an artshop where you do something every week or even every other week ~ But only if you want to of course ;)

@LegendaryStories I agree! Super relatable =D

@soiiia

I would, if I actually knew what to draw and if I finally had enough motivation to practice more XD
But since I have to stay inside for at least 3 more weeks, I'll most likely get to it sooner or later and you can always ask me if you need any art as long as you don't mond waiting at least a week for me to start working on it XD :)
@soiiia

I would, if I actually knew what to draw and if I finally had enough motivation to practice more XD
But since I have to stay inside for at least 3 more weeks, I'll most likely get to it sooner or later and you can always ask me if you need any art as long as you don't mond waiting at least a week for me to start working on it XD :)
[size=
1 2 3