Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interest Check! Skin or Accent? PC Eggs!
1 2 3 4
@gloomy

amg. egg accents would be /adorable/! Please ping me for any you do! I'd appreciate that. x3
@gloomy

amg. egg accents would be /adorable/! Please ping me for any you do! I'd appreciate that. x3
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Whoops sorry for the sudden inactivity on here, but I have been working on setting up stuff for this!

@GoldenGladeGuru (well and I suppose @ everyone else too ahaha) I was thinking 400 gems per accent…? Is that a fair price? (I've been looking at other people's sales threads and trying to get a feel for a good price)
Whoops sorry for the sudden inactivity on here, but I have been working on setting up stuff for this!

@GoldenGladeGuru (well and I suppose @ everyone else too ahaha) I was thinking 400 gems per accent…? Is that a fair price? (I've been looking at other people's sales threads and trying to get a feel for a good price)
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@Gloomy I'd LOVE the nature egg as an accent! Can you put me on the pinglist, too?
@Gloomy I'd LOVE the nature egg as an accent! Can you put me on the pinglist, too?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
I know I am late to the game but if I could get added to the pinglist for the nature egg accent I am very interested. Thank you!
I know I am late to the game but if I could get added to the pinglist for the nature egg accent I am very interested. Thank you!
@Gloomy oh my gosh, I saw this skin entered and really loved it, commenting to friends that I could also see it being an accent - if I could put in a suggestion though, I think it could be really really cool to have the magicky glow too, around the arms and neck and stuff! Especially for the Light eggs! I would totally buy one, but alas, I do not have the required treasure, gems nor the capacity to save for very long to buy them probably, heheh, sorry.
@Gloomy oh my gosh, I saw this skin entered and really loved it, commenting to friends that I could also see it being an accent - if I could put in a suggestion though, I think it could be really really cool to have the magicky glow too, around the arms and neck and stuff! Especially for the Light eggs! I would totally buy one, but alas, I do not have the required treasure, gems nor the capacity to save for very long to buy them probably, heheh, sorry.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
@Gloomy

Please put me on your pinglist for Nature egg accents!
@Gloomy

Please put me on your pinglist for Nature egg accents!
@Gloomy I love this accent idea! Could I get pinged for any releases? `u´
@Gloomy I love this accent idea! Could I get pinged for any releases? `u´
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Gloomy Oh my gosh, I saw your skin in the contest and I knew it'd make an amazing accent! I think I'd want Nature or Lightning if you ever got around to making them, so could I be pinged if you do? c:
@Gloomy Oh my gosh, I saw your skin in the contest and I knew it'd make an amazing accent! I think I'd want Nature or Lightning if you ever got around to making them, so could I be pinged if you do? c:
@Gloomy Ahh I remember seeing that. so cute
I'd suggest turning it into an accent. I find people like customizing their dragons rather than revamping, and are much more likely to pay a 500 gem order than a 1000 gem one.
@Gloomy Ahh I remember seeing that. so cute
I'd suggest turning it into an accent. I find people like customizing their dragons rather than revamping, and are much more likely to pay a 500 gem order than a 1000 gem one.
@Gloomy - I'm late to the party, but I LOVE that egg accent and would absolutely love one! Can I be on a pinglist for it? :D
@Gloomy - I'm late to the party, but I LOVE that egg accent and would absolutely love one! Can I be on a pinglist for it? :D
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
1 2 3 4