Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fantasy Jump in (OPEN RP)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
We're calling the ship the Pipkin, and the flag is just Pip, not a picture of her but just Pip using it as a hammock lol
We're calling the ship the Pipkin, and the flag is just Pip, not a picture of her but just Pip using it as a hammock lol

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Sai bowed slightly. "I've placed an illusion around us, no one should be able to see the ship until they come within six or so feet... of.." he trailed off, eyes losing focus for a moment, then blinked. "Of the ship. Apologies, I'm not used to illusion magic anymore and I've never used it on an area this size. Took a bit more out of me than I thought it would."
Sai bowed slightly. "I've placed an illusion around us, no one should be able to see the ship until they come within six or so feet... of.." he trailed off, eyes losing focus for a moment, then blinked. "Of the ship. Apologies, I'm not used to illusion magic anymore and I've never used it on an area this size. Took a bit more out of me than I thought it would."
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
"They're sacred to the Deva too, I remember how well preened the always were. How taken care of my own wings were. I don't know when exactly I stopped preening them, or why exactly but I must've come to the realization I was no better off than a corpse somewhere down the line." He curled his wings forward and ran a hand over the crooked left wing. "Looks to have been broken once." He was relieved no one commented on his looks outside of Solas' concern over his damaged wings, that was a topic he was unwilling to broach just yet.

Ghitari held out her bottle to him and he accepted, taking a hearty swig that warmed his throat the whole way down. He let out a pleasant sigh slipping his eyes shut. "Been a long time since I've had the good stuff. Too many long years of poorly brewed grog, and watered down mead." He took another few swallows, "damn that's pleasant. My thanks dragonborn, next town we stop in drinks are my treat!"

With everyone introducing themselves he removed his hat with a flourish, and a slight bow. "Jay Corvidae, The Crimson Corvid at your service!" He chuckled, somewhat embarrassed by his own theatrics. Jay found himself smiling fondly at the group he wished there was more he could do though. He took a thoughtful swig from the bottle and jumped a bit as an idea hit him. "Captain Cihan, I have something that might aid in your disguise! I had planned to sell this but-" he produced an ornate hair comb from his coat "the man I got it off of referred to it as a prismatic ornament. It's supposed to enchant the wearer's hair with a colorful sheen. It's a fairly useless charm honestly." He held out the comb.
"They're sacred to the Deva too, I remember how well preened the always were. How taken care of my own wings were. I don't know when exactly I stopped preening them, or why exactly but I must've come to the realization I was no better off than a corpse somewhere down the line." He curled his wings forward and ran a hand over the crooked left wing. "Looks to have been broken once." He was relieved no one commented on his looks outside of Solas' concern over his damaged wings, that was a topic he was unwilling to broach just yet.

Ghitari held out her bottle to him and he accepted, taking a hearty swig that warmed his throat the whole way down. He let out a pleasant sigh slipping his eyes shut. "Been a long time since I've had the good stuff. Too many long years of poorly brewed grog, and watered down mead." He took another few swallows, "damn that's pleasant. My thanks dragonborn, next town we stop in drinks are my treat!"

With everyone introducing themselves he removed his hat with a flourish, and a slight bow. "Jay Corvidae, The Crimson Corvid at your service!" He chuckled, somewhat embarrassed by his own theatrics. Jay found himself smiling fondly at the group he wished there was more he could do though. He took a thoughtful swig from the bottle and jumped a bit as an idea hit him. "Captain Cihan, I have something that might aid in your disguise! I had planned to sell this but-" he produced an ornate hair comb from his coat "the man I got it off of referred to it as a prismatic ornament. It's supposed to enchant the wearer's hair with a colorful sheen. It's a fairly useless charm honestly." He held out the comb.
Ghitari brought up a curled hand to stifle a small laugh, a noise somewhere between a chuckle and giggles when Cihan so quickly shifted from Barry contained anxiety to heavily challenging the Dragonborn. Not because the situation was actually humorous or absurd, but more thanks to the joyful air that’d overtaken the ship even if only for a moment. Sure there was some focus behind it all with the questions, magic, and other planning, but for the most part it was happening with such vigor it was hard not to feel more alive in that moment.

“As far as names and titles go, you may call me Ghitari,” the tiefling leaned back to sit on the railing as she said it, hand momentarily resting on her chest to further gesture to herself. “Ghitari Demira. I have to say: had I known such marvelous individuals were on this ship sooner, I would have joined you much quicker.” Granted it was a call that could have been made to soon, but most of them were in such a mood it felt warranted. Taking a note out of Cihan’s book, her hand curled around the neck of the bottle still in Jay’s hand, hoisting it upward. After a moment she lowered the bottle and let go, releasing the Deva in the process.

Introductions aside, she shifted her attention to the Kobold situated on Varask’s shoulders. “With those two going to negotiate, perhaps you’d like to join us over here Pipkin?” Ghitari patter the railing of the ship next to where she sat, prepared to help her up if need be. Sure fighting on a ship deck didn’t necassarily leave anywhere ‘safe’, but better than being in the outright crossfire right?
Ghitari brought up a curled hand to stifle a small laugh, a noise somewhere between a chuckle and giggles when Cihan so quickly shifted from Barry contained anxiety to heavily challenging the Dragonborn. Not because the situation was actually humorous or absurd, but more thanks to the joyful air that’d overtaken the ship even if only for a moment. Sure there was some focus behind it all with the questions, magic, and other planning, but for the most part it was happening with such vigor it was hard not to feel more alive in that moment.

“As far as names and titles go, you may call me Ghitari,” the tiefling leaned back to sit on the railing as she said it, hand momentarily resting on her chest to further gesture to herself. “Ghitari Demira. I have to say: had I known such marvelous individuals were on this ship sooner, I would have joined you much quicker.” Granted it was a call that could have been made to soon, but most of them were in such a mood it felt warranted. Taking a note out of Cihan’s book, her hand curled around the neck of the bottle still in Jay’s hand, hoisting it upward. After a moment she lowered the bottle and let go, releasing the Deva in the process.

Introductions aside, she shifted her attention to the Kobold situated on Varask’s shoulders. “With those two going to negotiate, perhaps you’d like to join us over here Pipkin?” Ghitari patter the railing of the ship next to where she sat, prepared to help her up if need be. Sure fighting on a ship deck didn’t necassarily leave anywhere ‘safe’, but better than being in the outright crossfire right?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Giving a deep chuckle as the kobold climbed up on his shoulder, having to get a running start that he had to admit was pretty funny. Her little claws scraped against his scales and might have stung a little if his hide wasn't as durable as it was. Staying pretty still as the kobold sat on his shoulder, her arm resting on his head, Varask replied in draconic. "Well, whatever helps you out, Pip. You don't weigh anything, so I don't mind the passenger." He laughed. "Gotta make sure you don't get lost here, so up there is definitely a good spot for you. You're pretty small, after all." As he spoke, he became aware that someone had just grabbed his hand. It didn't take long for him to figure out it was the captain, who pulled his arm along as she didn't let go. Well, he didn't really mind though, her hands were pretty pleasantly warm and it was pretty clear that she was quickly getting drunk.

Watching as everyone called out their names, he grinned over at the Doc who said that in the next town they stopped in, the drinkers were on him. "I'll never say no to free drinks, Doc!" He laughed boisterously. "Hope you have some good coin though, because dragonborns aren't light drinkers." It soon seemed to be his turn as the rest had introduced themselves. "Varask Thyserik, at your service."

Feeling the grip on his hand tighten, Varask turned to look at the captain just as she leaned against his shoulder, holding his gaze for too long for it to be on accident. A smirk on her face as she told him how life on the sea wasn't about having fun all the time. She was quite close and he could see the soft yet strong features of her face, feel the muscles she had as she leaned against him. Her eyes, almost seemed distant, staring into his own but seemingly somewhere else. Damn. But his mind only lingered on such thoughts of noticing things about their captain for a moment before she was up and asking him to spar, wanting to test him. Shaking his head, the dragonborn stood up and grinned. "Hell yeah, I'm always down for a god sparring match." Showing off a little, the dragonborn flexed a bit, bulging muscles causing the light to refract off his scales.

When the tiefling mentioned Pip getting down from his shoulders, he thought for a moment. "You know, I wouldn't mind fighting with a Kobold on my shoulders, but I think I need to have this be a fair fight. But if we get into any trouble later, I'll make sure you have the high ground." He chuckled heartily before moving to square off with the captain.

As she mentioned a very long name, he called out. "Forgive me, but I'm just going to stick to calling you Captain." He laughed.
Giving a deep chuckle as the kobold climbed up on his shoulder, having to get a running start that he had to admit was pretty funny. Her little claws scraped against his scales and might have stung a little if his hide wasn't as durable as it was. Staying pretty still as the kobold sat on his shoulder, her arm resting on his head, Varask replied in draconic. "Well, whatever helps you out, Pip. You don't weigh anything, so I don't mind the passenger." He laughed. "Gotta make sure you don't get lost here, so up there is definitely a good spot for you. You're pretty small, after all." As he spoke, he became aware that someone had just grabbed his hand. It didn't take long for him to figure out it was the captain, who pulled his arm along as she didn't let go. Well, he didn't really mind though, her hands were pretty pleasantly warm and it was pretty clear that she was quickly getting drunk.

Watching as everyone called out their names, he grinned over at the Doc who said that in the next town they stopped in, the drinkers were on him. "I'll never say no to free drinks, Doc!" He laughed boisterously. "Hope you have some good coin though, because dragonborns aren't light drinkers." It soon seemed to be his turn as the rest had introduced themselves. "Varask Thyserik, at your service."

Feeling the grip on his hand tighten, Varask turned to look at the captain just as she leaned against his shoulder, holding his gaze for too long for it to be on accident. A smirk on her face as she told him how life on the sea wasn't about having fun all the time. She was quite close and he could see the soft yet strong features of her face, feel the muscles she had as she leaned against him. Her eyes, almost seemed distant, staring into his own but seemingly somewhere else. Damn. But his mind only lingered on such thoughts of noticing things about their captain for a moment before she was up and asking him to spar, wanting to test him. Shaking his head, the dragonborn stood up and grinned. "Hell yeah, I'm always down for a god sparring match." Showing off a little, the dragonborn flexed a bit, bulging muscles causing the light to refract off his scales.

When the tiefling mentioned Pip getting down from his shoulders, he thought for a moment. "You know, I wouldn't mind fighting with a Kobold on my shoulders, but I think I need to have this be a fair fight. But if we get into any trouble later, I'll make sure you have the high ground." He chuckled heartily before moving to square off with the captain.

As she mentioned a very long name, he called out. "Forgive me, but I'm just going to stick to calling you Captain." He laughed.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Listening as introductions, Pip did her best to take note of what name belonged to who through the unfocused buzz that was her mind. She'd been attempting to take the drink slowly, but unfortunately, it hadn't taken much to send her over with her small size. Waving off Varask's comment on getting lost, she responded back in draconic, "I'll be fine on the ship, been here for a little after all. Plus, plenty of things to get up on top of to get a look around if I need to. No need to worry!"

As Cihan stepped up to Varask proposing a challenge, Pip gave a dopey half-lidded look, a lopsided grin along with a chuckle accompanying it. "Do make sure not to toss each other into the sea, not sure if any of the rest of us know how to stop this thing to come fish you out." Giving Varask's shoulder an encouraging pat, she squinted down into the bottle at the tempting liquid, debating on taking another drink. She could take a little more, right? Momentarily seeming to forget she was still on the dragonborn's shoulder, Ghitari's suggestion snapped her out of the daze. Shaking her head of the temptation, she thought against it and prepped to hop down.

Securely holding onto the bottle as to not drop it, she hopped down to the wood once more. Stumbling to a knee upon first coming down, she took a shaky second to right herself but after a moment was up and quickly on her way over to Ghaitari and Jay. Upon coming over, she looked up to the railing, debating on jumping on up but instead held back, placed down the bottle nearby for anyone else to take before a bit bashfully holding up a hand for some help. "Mind if I ask some help up? I'm afraid I'll tip myself right over the edge into the sea if I try to get up on my own." Smiling apologetically, she gestured to the still quite full bottle. "Also if either of you would like some more, I simply can't drink anymore if I want to keep from knocking myself out before the day's even begun!" She laughed heartily with a shrug.
Listening as introductions, Pip did her best to take note of what name belonged to who through the unfocused buzz that was her mind. She'd been attempting to take the drink slowly, but unfortunately, it hadn't taken much to send her over with her small size. Waving off Varask's comment on getting lost, she responded back in draconic, "I'll be fine on the ship, been here for a little after all. Plus, plenty of things to get up on top of to get a look around if I need to. No need to worry!"

As Cihan stepped up to Varask proposing a challenge, Pip gave a dopey half-lidded look, a lopsided grin along with a chuckle accompanying it. "Do make sure not to toss each other into the sea, not sure if any of the rest of us know how to stop this thing to come fish you out." Giving Varask's shoulder an encouraging pat, she squinted down into the bottle at the tempting liquid, debating on taking another drink. She could take a little more, right? Momentarily seeming to forget she was still on the dragonborn's shoulder, Ghitari's suggestion snapped her out of the daze. Shaking her head of the temptation, she thought against it and prepped to hop down.

Securely holding onto the bottle as to not drop it, she hopped down to the wood once more. Stumbling to a knee upon first coming down, she took a shaky second to right herself but after a moment was up and quickly on her way over to Ghaitari and Jay. Upon coming over, she looked up to the railing, debating on jumping on up but instead held back, placed down the bottle nearby for anyone else to take before a bit bashfully holding up a hand for some help. "Mind if I ask some help up? I'm afraid I'll tip myself right over the edge into the sea if I try to get up on my own." Smiling apologetically, she gestured to the still quite full bottle. "Also if either of you would like some more, I simply can't drink anymore if I want to keep from knocking myself out before the day's even begun!" She laughed heartily with a shrug.
“Jay, this is beautiful, thank you!” The half-orc smiled at the Deva, taking the ornate comb and inspecting it as well as she could through her fuzzy gaze. Her now-loosened black hair reached well below her shoulders in length, cascading over an undercut buzzed in intricate patterns, hiding some orcish tattoos underneath. Cihan took her hair at the tips, twirled it around and stuck it up in a messy bun with the comb holding her hair in place. Similar to what she wore before but, the comb really worked its magic. Some of her hair fell in locks, while the color took on a delicate greenish tint, complimenting the orc’s skin. It brought out her eyes, and softened her half-elven features just a little more. Playfully, Cihan twirled around and around, and then immediately lost her balance, stumbling into the Dragonborn who was still beside her. She fell back a few steps but managed to find her feet and in a stance that barely held her upright. Cihan couldn’t respond with anything other than laughter, nevermind that this would probably be really embarrassing if she were more sober.

“So, my trusty crew…” Cihan announced, as she tried to make herself sound more serious as she cleared space out on the ship’s deck. She was confident in herself, despite Pip’s warning, that Varask wouldn’t be lasting long enough in this spar for either of them to be thrown overboard. “Welcome to your first official trials of appointment! Today we’ll be seeing whether or not Varask here, is up to the task of being my first mate… Or whether he’s just a pretty face with some pretty muscles.”
She had to admit… Those were some very nice muscles.

Cihan locked eyes with his again, though this time it was more deliberate, and her smirk was emphasized with a wink as she mimicked him in his pose, flexing her own muscles right back at him. The alcohol in her system no longer cared about much else other than the fire running though her veins. The half-orc was excited, and heated, and her heart was pounding in her throat.

“As our young Pipkin may know, given how many of these trials she’s attended…” Cihan said, as she entered a sturdier and more battle-ready stance. “As a captain’s first-mate, there are a few things you need to know first. Lesson number one…”

Moving like a bolt of lightning on her feet, Cihan made a quick shift from left to right and ducked behind the dragonborn. With a firm grip on a railing behind her, she kicked up into the air and her boot made hard enough contact with Varask’s armor to knock him sideways. Usually the force was enough to just kick her opponent over, but she didn’t expect that to work on someone of Varask’s size.

“…Think fast.”
“Jay, this is beautiful, thank you!” The half-orc smiled at the Deva, taking the ornate comb and inspecting it as well as she could through her fuzzy gaze. Her now-loosened black hair reached well below her shoulders in length, cascading over an undercut buzzed in intricate patterns, hiding some orcish tattoos underneath. Cihan took her hair at the tips, twirled it around and stuck it up in a messy bun with the comb holding her hair in place. Similar to what she wore before but, the comb really worked its magic. Some of her hair fell in locks, while the color took on a delicate greenish tint, complimenting the orc’s skin. It brought out her eyes, and softened her half-elven features just a little more. Playfully, Cihan twirled around and around, and then immediately lost her balance, stumbling into the Dragonborn who was still beside her. She fell back a few steps but managed to find her feet and in a stance that barely held her upright. Cihan couldn’t respond with anything other than laughter, nevermind that this would probably be really embarrassing if she were more sober.

“So, my trusty crew…” Cihan announced, as she tried to make herself sound more serious as she cleared space out on the ship’s deck. She was confident in herself, despite Pip’s warning, that Varask wouldn’t be lasting long enough in this spar for either of them to be thrown overboard. “Welcome to your first official trials of appointment! Today we’ll be seeing whether or not Varask here, is up to the task of being my first mate… Or whether he’s just a pretty face with some pretty muscles.”
She had to admit… Those were some very nice muscles.

Cihan locked eyes with his again, though this time it was more deliberate, and her smirk was emphasized with a wink as she mimicked him in his pose, flexing her own muscles right back at him. The alcohol in her system no longer cared about much else other than the fire running though her veins. The half-orc was excited, and heated, and her heart was pounding in her throat.

“As our young Pipkin may know, given how many of these trials she’s attended…” Cihan said, as she entered a sturdier and more battle-ready stance. “As a captain’s first-mate, there are a few things you need to know first. Lesson number one…”

Moving like a bolt of lightning on her feet, Cihan made a quick shift from left to right and ducked behind the dragonborn. With a firm grip on a railing behind her, she kicked up into the air and her boot made hard enough contact with Varask’s armor to knock him sideways. Usually the force was enough to just kick her opponent over, but she didn’t expect that to work on someone of Varask’s size.

“…Think fast.”

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
Jay let out a hearty laugh when Ghitari gripped his hand and raised the bottle in a salute of sorts. It was odd to feel so much camaraderie after such a short time. He lifted the bottle back to his lips when she released him, "tactile aren't we?" He asked with a smirk taking a few more thick swallows of the liquor feeling the beginnings of a buzz prickle at the fore front of his mind, slowing the world down by a hair. He leaned into the rails next to the tiefling content to watch the fight, slinging his wings over the side to let his back rest flush with the sturdy wood.

"Consider it a gift." He grinned at her flashing pearly white fangs as she gave an awkward twirl stumbling back into the silver scaled dragonborn. It was good to see so many people having fun. The two squared up for a sparring session and Jay rested his cheek into his hand with a bemused grin, as they both began to flex and grandstand their corners. He whooped thrusting the bottle into the air with a bright laugh, "you're both pretty, now let's see us a fight!" Jay crowed knocking back another swig feeling the alchohol bring a pool of warmth to his stomach. He considered the bottle and just how tipsy he could get before he would become an issue. The mild floating sensation he was getting was pleasant, and he could still call his magic to rise if he needed.

He was contemplating another drink swirling the bottle when a tiny scaled hand reached up to the pair. Jay extended his arm with a chuckle. Hoisting Pip up into a gentle hold so she could clamber onto the railings beside them, or onto his shoulder if she wanted. "No offense intended but you are remarkably light. Probably for the best you stay out of the middle of that" he jerked a thumb at the half orc and dragon born. He felt a dull surge in his chest and opted to set the bottle back down. Yeah that's enough of that, personal endangerment was one thing but there was no way he was going to put this rag tag bunch at risk over something as petty as wanting to get drunk. "I think I've had enough, no point in a doctor if he's too snockered to think."
Jay let out a hearty laugh when Ghitari gripped his hand and raised the bottle in a salute of sorts. It was odd to feel so much camaraderie after such a short time. He lifted the bottle back to his lips when she released him, "tactile aren't we?" He asked with a smirk taking a few more thick swallows of the liquor feeling the beginnings of a buzz prickle at the fore front of his mind, slowing the world down by a hair. He leaned into the rails next to the tiefling content to watch the fight, slinging his wings over the side to let his back rest flush with the sturdy wood.

"Consider it a gift." He grinned at her flashing pearly white fangs as she gave an awkward twirl stumbling back into the silver scaled dragonborn. It was good to see so many people having fun. The two squared up for a sparring session and Jay rested his cheek into his hand with a bemused grin, as they both began to flex and grandstand their corners. He whooped thrusting the bottle into the air with a bright laugh, "you're both pretty, now let's see us a fight!" Jay crowed knocking back another swig feeling the alchohol bring a pool of warmth to his stomach. He considered the bottle and just how tipsy he could get before he would become an issue. The mild floating sensation he was getting was pleasant, and he could still call his magic to rise if he needed.

He was contemplating another drink swirling the bottle when a tiny scaled hand reached up to the pair. Jay extended his arm with a chuckle. Hoisting Pip up into a gentle hold so she could clamber onto the railings beside them, or onto his shoulder if she wanted. "No offense intended but you are remarkably light. Probably for the best you stay out of the middle of that" he jerked a thumb at the half orc and dragon born. He felt a dull surge in his chest and opted to set the bottle back down. Yeah that's enough of that, personal endangerment was one thing but there was no way he was going to put this rag tag bunch at risk over something as petty as wanting to get drunk. "I think I've had enough, no point in a doctor if he's too snockered to think."
Ghitari brought up a hand while the other helped keep her balance on the wood, a whistle ringing out to playfully back up Jay referring to the pair as ‘pretty’. Just before the pair began their spar she had the forethought to stick out a leg, foot landing on her blades and dragining them over to the side of the ship. She reaches down to snag the belts and strap them to the edge of the ship beside her just as Pip came over, Jay beating her in offering the Kobold a way up. She did however reach down a take the offered bottle from Pip, taking a final drink in time with Deva’s.

A moment later the bottle of ale she’d taken was abaonded next to the twin the Deva had set down, stretching her arms above her head before gripping the rail again. “Agreed,” speaking in response to Jay calling it quits, “Fun as this is, It’s probably best to have at least some line of defense while an Orc horse catching up is still a possibility.” Upon finishing the sentence she stretched her arms above her head and arched into the motion a bit, taking a moment to revel in the dull warmth and confirm that yes she could still dig into her own magic if truly necessary.

She settled back in as the pair began their brawl, watching them almost calculatingly so. Charismatic as she generally was, the ‘trial’ had certainly piqued interest— after all sparring was just another way to learn things about other people. Odd as it might be, it almost made strangers seem a little less strange.
Ghitari brought up a hand while the other helped keep her balance on the wood, a whistle ringing out to playfully back up Jay referring to the pair as ‘pretty’. Just before the pair began their spar she had the forethought to stick out a leg, foot landing on her blades and dragining them over to the side of the ship. She reaches down to snag the belts and strap them to the edge of the ship beside her just as Pip came over, Jay beating her in offering the Kobold a way up. She did however reach down a take the offered bottle from Pip, taking a final drink in time with Deva’s.

A moment later the bottle of ale she’d taken was abaonded next to the twin the Deva had set down, stretching her arms above her head before gripping the rail again. “Agreed,” speaking in response to Jay calling it quits, “Fun as this is, It’s probably best to have at least some line of defense while an Orc horse catching up is still a possibility.” Upon finishing the sentence she stretched her arms above her head and arched into the motion a bit, taking a moment to revel in the dull warmth and confirm that yes she could still dig into her own magic if truly necessary.

She settled back in as the pair began their brawl, watching them almost calculatingly so. Charismatic as she generally was, the ‘trial’ had certainly piqued interest— after all sparring was just another way to learn things about other people. Odd as it might be, it almost made strangers seem a little less strange.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Solas was watching the two with interest. He didn't know exactly why they were fighting, but neither of them was angry, so it must be okay. He walked back over to Jay and picked up the bottle, curiously taking a sip of it. He coughed and spat it out over the railing, setting it back down. "How- and why- do you drink that? It tastes terrible."
Solas was watching the two with interest. He didn't know exactly why they were fighting, but neither of them was angry, so it must be okay. He walked back over to Jay and picked up the bottle, curiously taking a sip of it. He coughed and spat it out over the railing, setting it back down. "How- and why- do you drink that? It tastes terrible."
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17