Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little questionnaire for y'all
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It's a book reference! The Summer King Chronicles series is amazing, but super underrated and not many people know about it. I especially liked the third one, A Shard of Sun, and figured it would make a super cool username that any fans could also probably recognize. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] Ieyu's one of my oldest, and definitely my first with a long, cohesive story. Her lore's a bit messy cause it's old and doesn't reflect my current writing style anymore, but I love the way she's evolved alongside my clan. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13498242] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134983/13498242_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] I'd say Coatls, but looking at my lair I lowkey have an Imperial problem thanks to a subspecies I like. [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] Any of the silks, probably? They're just so elegant and fit so well with most dragons. [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] I have at least four major clans alongside varying subsets of branch-clans and stuff. It gets...complicated, sometimes, so I'll do my best to keep it very short. Clan Saeiyrn: between the Zephyr Steppes and the Reedcleft Ascent, welcomes any dragon regardless of background. That sometimes causes problems given they have a fair share of reformed criminals in the clan, and not everyone is as believing in the inherent goodness of dragons as they are. Clan Nolatei: located between Light and Lightning. Originally the Juderi, a splinter faction of Saeiyrn that disagreed with its emphasis on forgiveness over justice, Nolatei is what came out of a civil war. Now they primarily act as protectors for weaker clans, usually those just starting out. Feyamor Troupe: located wherever you may be traveling far from home, otherwise exists in an ambiguous point in the sky somewhere above the Tangled Wood. They're sort of a sky-inn slash circus to entertain travelers, and may also occasionally steal your soul to sustain their eldritch leader? Nobody's really sure, they kind of just show up and visitors can barely remember what happened after they leave. The Sanctum: an island just off the coast of Light, and exclusively home to a subspecies of Imperials called kitsune, visiting from a far away continent. Sort of a splinter of Nolatei, as the Sanctum's founder Kakouri is also a Nolatei member. The Iado Fanclub: I...don't even know how to explain this one. The gods forgot to get rid of one of their old edgy ocs back in their experimental phase, and now the edgy oc woke up and decided to start an orphanage in Clan Saeiyrn's basement. That was not short and I'm very sorry, this is what happens when I'm always working on this continuously evolving mess of a story for almost 5 years now. [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] On FR, I'm grateful that I'll always have this community, and all of my dragons, and I can just drop in on them even though I don't have the time/interest to play fulltime anymore! IRL, I'm grateful for my best friend in the entire world who's stuck with me for about five years now in a long-distance relationship, even when I was having trouble with trauma and mental illness. And I'm grateful for moving to a new state and getting a chance to start over and make so many new friends and escape the mentally taxing situation I was in before. [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Unusual's probably my favorite, specifically the Water and Ice unusuals. [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] I feel like they all deserve to try crepes with chocolate, cream, and strawberries? I don't know what dragons could ever safely eat that, but it's very good especially homemade. [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] -I'm the only person in my immediate family to have curly hair. -I love linguistics and create my own languages for fun, but I'm terrible at learning real ones. -I have a very pretty shawl I never wear outside but sometimes wear around the house because I like the feel of it. I'm wearing it right now! It's green. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] What was your inspiration for making this questionnaire? Both as a whole and the specific questions you came up with(they're pretty creative!)
1) What's the story behind your username?
It's a book reference! The Summer King Chronicles series is amazing, but super underrated and not many people know about it. I especially liked the third one, A Shard of Sun, and figured it would make a super cool username that any fans could also probably recognize.

2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D
Ieyu's one of my oldest, and definitely my first with a long, cohesive story. Her lore's a bit messy cause it's old and doesn't reflect my current writing style anymore, but I love the way she's evolved alongside my clan.

13498242_350.png

3) What's your favorite dragon breed?
I'd say Coatls, but looking at my lair I lowkey have an Imperial problem thanks to a subspecies I like.

4) Favorite apparel set?
Any of the silks, probably? They're just so elegant and fit so well with most dragons.

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?
I have at least four major clans alongside varying subsets of branch-clans and stuff. It gets...complicated, sometimes, so I'll do my best to keep it very short.
Clan Saeiyrn: between the Zephyr Steppes and the Reedcleft Ascent, welcomes any dragon regardless of background. That sometimes causes problems given they have a fair share of reformed criminals in the clan, and not everyone is as believing in the inherent goodness of dragons as they are.
Clan Nolatei: located between Light and Lightning. Originally the Juderi, a splinter faction of Saeiyrn that disagreed with its emphasis on forgiveness over justice, Nolatei is what came out of a civil war. Now they primarily act as protectors for weaker clans, usually those just starting out.
Feyamor Troupe: located wherever you may be traveling far from home, otherwise exists in an ambiguous point in the sky somewhere above the Tangled Wood. They're sort of a sky-inn slash circus to entertain travelers, and may also occasionally steal your soul to sustain their eldritch leader? Nobody's really sure, they kind of just show up and visitors can barely remember what happened after they leave.
The Sanctum: an island just off the coast of Light, and exclusively home to a subspecies of Imperials called kitsune, visiting from a far away continent. Sort of a splinter of Nolatei, as the Sanctum's founder Kakouri is also a Nolatei member.
The Iado Fanclub: I...don't even know how to explain this one. The gods forgot to get rid of one of their old edgy ocs back in their experimental phase, and now the edgy oc woke up and decided to start an orphanage in Clan Saeiyrn's basement.

That was not short and I'm very sorry, this is what happens when I'm always working on this continuously evolving mess of a story for almost 5 years now.

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!
On FR, I'm grateful that I'll always have this community, and all of my dragons, and I can just drop in on them even though I don't have the time/interest to play fulltime anymore!
IRL, I'm grateful for my best friend in the entire world who's stuck with me for about five years now in a long-distance relationship, even when I was having trouble with trauma and mental illness. And I'm grateful for moving to a new state and getting a chance to start over and make so many new friends and escape the mentally taxing situation I was in before.

7) What's your favorite eyetype?
Unusual's probably my favorite, specifically the Water and Ice unusuals.

8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?
I feel like they all deserve to try crepes with chocolate, cream, and strawberries? I don't know what dragons could ever safely eat that, but it's very good especially homemade.

9) Give me 3 random facts about you!
-I'm the only person in my immediate family to have curly hair.
-I love linguistics and create my own languages for fun, but I'm terrible at learning real ones.
-I have a very pretty shawl I never wear outside but sometimes wear around the house because I like the feel of it. I'm wearing it right now! It's green.

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~
What was your inspiration for making this questionnaire? Both as a whole and the specific questions you came up with(they're pretty creative!)
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
1) What's the story behind your username? it just sounds cool honestly 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D my expensive lad :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59177522] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591776/59177522_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? it used to be skydancers, but i must admit i've become part of the gen one male wildclaw fandom. 4) Favorite apparel set? wing silks and sage lanterns! 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? oops i don't write lore :') 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! i'm grateful for my cat, he is v cool and keeps me quite happy. i'm thankful that i have flight rising to invest my time into. 7) What's your favorite eyetype light unusual! 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? pasta 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! i like drawing stuff :) my favourite school subjects are the sciences - minus biology. i have a cat! his name is keiko. 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ somewhere you'd like to travel to?
it just sounds cool honestly

my expensive lad :D

59177522_350.png

it used to be skydancers, but i must admit i've become part of the gen one male wildclaw fandom.

4) Favorite apparel set?
wing silks and sage lanterns!

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?
oops i don't write lore :')

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!
i'm grateful for my cat, he is v cool and keeps me quite happy. i'm thankful that i have flight rising to invest my time into.

7) What's your favorite eyetype
light unusual!

pasta

i like drawing stuff :) my favourite school subjects are the sciences - minus biology. i have a cat! his name is keiko.

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~
somewhere you'd like to travel to?
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@AaliyahMoon
HHHHELLLO PRETTY PEARLCATCHER OMG. I love him. After reading that lore description I'm hugging your entire lair k thanks. Heck yes! We're already rockin' the breakfast bar, nacho table, hamburgers, and a whole myriad of desserts. Chocolate covered ants included, apparently :'D
Found it via a sidebar ad on Sylestia! Yeah I know not the most exciting thing in the world unfortunately lol. I just like pet games and dragon pet games are twice as awesome.

@dracozolt
I can appreciate this nickname. I love my Dracozolt in game. His name is Butters. heck PRETTY IMP PRETTY IMP can I just like, steal every dragon from this thread? am i allowed to do that? nooo bb noo take it easy on yourself. I'm glad you got into a good school, though. Yay more BBQ! We need some grilled fish. That sounds awesome. Why am I reading these again while I'm hungry? Who knows?
Hardest FR goal? I guess that'd be the near impossible one of getting the Kickstarter Workshop vista. Following that, cog frog. Definitely the cog frog.

@HollowBay
The states are veeery different that's for sure. I do not recommend Texas at all. I do really want to do a European tour one day! Maybe as a splurge vacation who knows! And ;A; tysm, you're one of the sweetest people on here. Sending big internet hugs for you.

@Loyalties
It does sound cool! Don't cringe at ya past identities tho! They're part of the journey~ HECK GIMME THE SKYDANCE I LOVE HIM. Seriously can I just steal all these dragons? Everyone shows me such pretty babies ;A; What now? Are people treating you bad? D: Noo bb no. Internet hug Sending you all the love. Ur valid and accepted no matter what I will fite who says otherwise. ALSO YES PLEASE MAKE CAKE. I already stole all the matcha cake. Gotta love these running jokes no one understands unless they read all of my replies lol.
Man, I used to be insanely into reading. I wasn't picky at all. Could dump me in a library and I'd be chill for the whole day... As long as I had snacks. Now, I have to be very invested in it or I'm being forced to read for a class. I just don't have the focus or the motivation anymore, and it sucks. I'm working on it. My favorite genre would definitely be fantasy! I really love the more weird stuff, borderline surreal. The Phantom Tollbooth is my favorite book so I suppose that says a lot about me lol.

@Tamabukku1000
I vibe way too hard on your username story and I didn't even make mine. gASP. That is a gorgeous progen omg. I love her colors?? Man how come everyone out here gettin' these amazing progen colors and I got the one with a pink tert >:l I love your writing??? Like... Wow. So pretty ;A; Steak and cheesy pasta, add 'em to the tables ov- wait mashed potatoes and stuffing? Okay now we're just trying to make me hungry. Yes please put them on my plate here. There is no such thing as a slight Alice in Wonderland obsession, also hello fellow Alice passionate.
Okay this is so evilly hard because I'm just a potato lover. Hmm... I'd say one of my favorites has to be curly fry, but I also really love wedge baked. I can make a mean cheesy mashed if I ever feel up to it, though. Can I just say all of them? Yeah we'll go with that. All of them.

@Signol
That's like 3 people who named themselves after dragons, I like it. Y'all pick pretty usernames and pretty dragon names and that makes me twice as jealous. OOO THAT'S A BABY. She's so pretty ;A; AAA GIVE YOUR KITTY SOME PETS FOR ME! I can't go out and pet everyone's animals right now but I can yell at them over the internet to do it for me, ha ha! We've just got a full pasta bar going on now. Hey I'm not complaining. I love me some spaghetti. I mean... The dragons love spaghetti. YELLOW BEST COLOR THANK YOU!
Omg tysm I just really love asking questions! I'm glad everyone is enjoying it~!
Let's see... I've thought about this a lot actually. If I were to switch it would probably be to Plague. I could vibe my lore into that aesthetic real easy. Honestly I've been tempted. Other than that either water (because I just love the ocean and I could put jellyfish into my lore for no reason other than jellyfish) or light just to match my forum aesthetic because no one thinks i'm in shadow until they click on my proflie.

@Alvis
Thank you for sharing a picture, that is a neat character :o Also, I enjoy your forum aesthetic immensely. HHHH Why are yellow and purple pearlcatchers so pretty?? It's so pretty. I love him, thank you for sharing. Y'know pies haven't been an answer for a while! We've gotten a lot of cake though. Can you make pecan pie? I think the dragons would enjoy it. If I don't steal it first. Ooo, coconut pie. Yum. I really need to stop reading these while I'm hungry.
Oh gosh nostalgia? Hm... Probably Club Penguin in general. I spent a long time on that site and have a lot of good and bad memories tied to it. Started my identity online so watching it go kinda hurt. I know there are remake sites out there but it'll never be the account I poured years into unfortunately :')

@Natron
Any post that starts with the cracking of knuckles has my immediate and undivided attention. Yep. I was not disappointed. I love all these educational username explanations omg. Y'all have passions and I LOVE it. HECK CUTE WILDCLAW CUTE WILDCLAW. He's a very good boy. The paSSION IN THE LORE I LOVE IT. My gosh all of y'all out here with so much fire in your lore. Heck yes! I don't think we've had any just regular veggies outside of salad, those are a welcome addition. Duck is a new one. We can put it next to the steaks and hamburgers.
That was an extremely random but extremely interesting question. After some quick google mapping it is 2,868 miles away from me, or a 44 hour drive.

@Suffer
I love this username explanation and I also love the forum vista and avatar you have. Please don't tell me you like puns, everyone else suffers when I get into a punny mood. WHY DOES EVERYONE GET SUCH PRETTY PROGENS??? I am insanely jealous and I love her. Hey take your time! Lore is in no rush. I hope you get some awesome ideas soon :D GIVE. DOGGO. PATS! Give her all the pats for me! Instant ramen is a valid option, we already have a lot of mix-ins for it... We need something to put all these eggs in man.
Ohohohoho I do have clan lore! Is it written all down somewhere? Absolutely not because I'm lazy :'D I can give ya a summary tho! It's essentially a literal underground black market in the Tangled Wood. I named it Ichor Hollow but most of my dragons will just refer to it as 'The Hollow' ^-^ Every one of my dragons has a role in it, be it a shopkeep, guard, or service center for different... services. I couldn't phrase that better if I tried, gj Veg 10/10. The whole thing is led by my leader Aurelia, who is essentially just a trauma bean wrapped up in unhealthy coping mechanisms and just needs a friend :'D. She has some lore in her bio. Some of my dragons have lore, most don't. Feel free to poke around if you wanna read some!

@modernIcarus
I like how simple but in depth this username explanation is. Also it's a pretty user. AAA She's so pretty!!! She looks like she'd be a goddess of a temple! Good girl, I love her. I love the clan lore that incorporates switching flights. Gives so much personality to the history of the clan! Ooo that's a new food answer! Sounds absolutely delicious, though I'm not sure if we should put them next to the nachos or the duck. We can just put them on my plate instead I suppose.
Uh... Heck. I don't even remember the answer to this one unfortunately! I think it was one of the hatchlings from my progens' nest? It might have also been a fodder rescue. Sadly all of them are exalted so I definitely don't have that dragon anymore. I think I got rid of most of the dragons I had when I was still considered a newbie!

@ShardofSun
Your username is so elegant, I love it. OH SHE'S SUCH A PRETTY GIRL! I absolutely love her colors! Her apparel is really nice too. Don't apologize for the summary, I actually consider that to be very short! Probably because I write and talk way too much. I love how detailed your lore is, though! 5 years of hard work make an interesting story :o Crepes!?!? Yes please we can add those to the buffet. Would those go on the breakfast table or the dessert table? Hm... Both. I'll steal them all anyway.
Are they really!? I thought they were kinda bland as I was writing them tbh ^^; I didn't have any one inspiration in mind, just what I thought would make some interesting answers. I guess I kept the idea that I wanted to just get to know people as I was writing it, which I definitely am! There's a lot of awesome personality in every post. I guess I'd call that my inspiration!

@disentanglement
You are right, it is a very cool username. HECK. That is A GORGEOUS BOY. I love his colors ;A; Welcome to the fandom please leave your wallet at the door. GASP. Plz give the kitty some pets for me! More pasta. The pasta bar is just the centerpiece at this point. I'm making a sculpture out of noodles and no one can stop me.
I'd love to visit Japan one day! Heck I'd really love to live there but that's a very far-off dream. I also really want to visit Ireland and Australia!
@AaliyahMoon
HHHHELLLO PRETTY PEARLCATCHER OMG. I love him. After reading that lore description I'm hugging your entire lair k thanks. Heck yes! We're already rockin' the breakfast bar, nacho table, hamburgers, and a whole myriad of desserts. Chocolate covered ants included, apparently :'D
Found it via a sidebar ad on Sylestia! Yeah I know not the most exciting thing in the world unfortunately lol. I just like pet games and dragon pet games are twice as awesome.

@dracozolt
I can appreciate this nickname. I love my Dracozolt in game. His name is Butters. heck PRETTY IMP PRETTY IMP can I just like, steal every dragon from this thread? am i allowed to do that? nooo bb noo take it easy on yourself. I'm glad you got into a good school, though. Yay more BBQ! We need some grilled fish. That sounds awesome. Why am I reading these again while I'm hungry? Who knows?
Hardest FR goal? I guess that'd be the near impossible one of getting the Kickstarter Workshop vista. Following that, cog frog. Definitely the cog frog.

@HollowBay
The states are veeery different that's for sure. I do not recommend Texas at all. I do really want to do a European tour one day! Maybe as a splurge vacation who knows! And ;A; tysm, you're one of the sweetest people on here. Sending big internet hugs for you.

@Loyalties
It does sound cool! Don't cringe at ya past identities tho! They're part of the journey~ HECK GIMME THE SKYDANCE I LOVE HIM. Seriously can I just steal all these dragons? Everyone shows me such pretty babies ;A; What now? Are people treating you bad? D: Noo bb no. Internet hug Sending you all the love. Ur valid and accepted no matter what I will fite who says otherwise. ALSO YES PLEASE MAKE CAKE. I already stole all the matcha cake. Gotta love these running jokes no one understands unless they read all of my replies lol.
Man, I used to be insanely into reading. I wasn't picky at all. Could dump me in a library and I'd be chill for the whole day... As long as I had snacks. Now, I have to be very invested in it or I'm being forced to read for a class. I just don't have the focus or the motivation anymore, and it sucks. I'm working on it. My favorite genre would definitely be fantasy! I really love the more weird stuff, borderline surreal. The Phantom Tollbooth is my favorite book so I suppose that says a lot about me lol.

@Tamabukku1000
I vibe way too hard on your username story and I didn't even make mine. gASP. That is a gorgeous progen omg. I love her colors?? Man how come everyone out here gettin' these amazing progen colors and I got the one with a pink tert >:l I love your writing??? Like... Wow. So pretty ;A; Steak and cheesy pasta, add 'em to the tables ov- wait mashed potatoes and stuffing? Okay now we're just trying to make me hungry. Yes please put them on my plate here. There is no such thing as a slight Alice in Wonderland obsession, also hello fellow Alice passionate.
Okay this is so evilly hard because I'm just a potato lover. Hmm... I'd say one of my favorites has to be curly fry, but I also really love wedge baked. I can make a mean cheesy mashed if I ever feel up to it, though. Can I just say all of them? Yeah we'll go with that. All of them.

@Signol
That's like 3 people who named themselves after dragons, I like it. Y'all pick pretty usernames and pretty dragon names and that makes me twice as jealous. OOO THAT'S A BABY. She's so pretty ;A; AAA GIVE YOUR KITTY SOME PETS FOR ME! I can't go out and pet everyone's animals right now but I can yell at them over the internet to do it for me, ha ha! We've just got a full pasta bar going on now. Hey I'm not complaining. I love me some spaghetti. I mean... The dragons love spaghetti. YELLOW BEST COLOR THANK YOU!
Omg tysm I just really love asking questions! I'm glad everyone is enjoying it~!
Let's see... I've thought about this a lot actually. If I were to switch it would probably be to Plague. I could vibe my lore into that aesthetic real easy. Honestly I've been tempted. Other than that either water (because I just love the ocean and I could put jellyfish into my lore for no reason other than jellyfish) or light just to match my forum aesthetic because no one thinks i'm in shadow until they click on my proflie.

@Alvis
Thank you for sharing a picture, that is a neat character :o Also, I enjoy your forum aesthetic immensely. HHHH Why are yellow and purple pearlcatchers so pretty?? It's so pretty. I love him, thank you for sharing. Y'know pies haven't been an answer for a while! We've gotten a lot of cake though. Can you make pecan pie? I think the dragons would enjoy it. If I don't steal it first. Ooo, coconut pie. Yum. I really need to stop reading these while I'm hungry.
Oh gosh nostalgia? Hm... Probably Club Penguin in general. I spent a long time on that site and have a lot of good and bad memories tied to it. Started my identity online so watching it go kinda hurt. I know there are remake sites out there but it'll never be the account I poured years into unfortunately :')

@Natron
Any post that starts with the cracking of knuckles has my immediate and undivided attention. Yep. I was not disappointed. I love all these educational username explanations omg. Y'all have passions and I LOVE it. HECK CUTE WILDCLAW CUTE WILDCLAW. He's a very good boy. The paSSION IN THE LORE I LOVE IT. My gosh all of y'all out here with so much fire in your lore. Heck yes! I don't think we've had any just regular veggies outside of salad, those are a welcome addition. Duck is a new one. We can put it next to the steaks and hamburgers.
That was an extremely random but extremely interesting question. After some quick google mapping it is 2,868 miles away from me, or a 44 hour drive.

@Suffer
I love this username explanation and I also love the forum vista and avatar you have. Please don't tell me you like puns, everyone else suffers when I get into a punny mood. WHY DOES EVERYONE GET SUCH PRETTY PROGENS??? I am insanely jealous and I love her. Hey take your time! Lore is in no rush. I hope you get some awesome ideas soon :D GIVE. DOGGO. PATS! Give her all the pats for me! Instant ramen is a valid option, we already have a lot of mix-ins for it... We need something to put all these eggs in man.
Ohohohoho I do have clan lore! Is it written all down somewhere? Absolutely not because I'm lazy :'D I can give ya a summary tho! It's essentially a literal underground black market in the Tangled Wood. I named it Ichor Hollow but most of my dragons will just refer to it as 'The Hollow' ^-^ Every one of my dragons has a role in it, be it a shopkeep, guard, or service center for different... services. I couldn't phrase that better if I tried, gj Veg 10/10. The whole thing is led by my leader Aurelia, who is essentially just a trauma bean wrapped up in unhealthy coping mechanisms and just needs a friend :'D. She has some lore in her bio. Some of my dragons have lore, most don't. Feel free to poke around if you wanna read some!

@modernIcarus
I like how simple but in depth this username explanation is. Also it's a pretty user. AAA She's so pretty!!! She looks like she'd be a goddess of a temple! Good girl, I love her. I love the clan lore that incorporates switching flights. Gives so much personality to the history of the clan! Ooo that's a new food answer! Sounds absolutely delicious, though I'm not sure if we should put them next to the nachos or the duck. We can just put them on my plate instead I suppose.
Uh... Heck. I don't even remember the answer to this one unfortunately! I think it was one of the hatchlings from my progens' nest? It might have also been a fodder rescue. Sadly all of them are exalted so I definitely don't have that dragon anymore. I think I got rid of most of the dragons I had when I was still considered a newbie!

@ShardofSun
Your username is so elegant, I love it. OH SHE'S SUCH A PRETTY GIRL! I absolutely love her colors! Her apparel is really nice too. Don't apologize for the summary, I actually consider that to be very short! Probably because I write and talk way too much. I love how detailed your lore is, though! 5 years of hard work make an interesting story :o Crepes!?!? Yes please we can add those to the buffet. Would those go on the breakfast table or the dessert table? Hm... Both. I'll steal them all anyway.
Are they really!? I thought they were kinda bland as I was writing them tbh ^^; I didn't have any one inspiration in mind, just what I thought would make some interesting answers. I guess I kept the idea that I wanted to just get to know people as I was writing it, which I definitely am! There's a lot of awesome personality in every post. I guess I'd call that my inspiration!

@disentanglement
You are right, it is a very cool username. HECK. That is A GORGEOUS BOY. I love his colors ;A; Welcome to the fandom please leave your wallet at the door. GASP. Plz give the kitty some pets for me! More pasta. The pasta bar is just the centerpiece at this point. I'm making a sculpture out of noodles and no one can stop me.
I'd love to visit Japan one day! Heck I'd really love to live there but that's a very far-off dream. I also really want to visit Ireland and Australia!
vDH0pGc.png
1) What's the story behind your username? i wanted a pokemon username, and noibat was the first available name on my favorites list 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53573335] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535734/53573335_350.png[/img] [/url] this is lacey, she was my birthday hatch from last year! 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? i guess faes? i like em a lot 4) Favorite apparel set? ooh that's hard. maybe the animal apparel 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? nah i can't be bothered to write lore 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! i'm really grateful that i have friends who genuinely care about me,, and on fr i guess just,, the super positive and welcoming community, i always feel safe on here 7) What's your favorite eyetype? fire, ice, and wind primals 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? pancakes. only thing i can confidently make and they deserve it. 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! - i was into rock collecting as a kid, so i've got some funky rocks lying around - i have. many stuffed animals. - i think bugs are really neat but i've also got a fear of them
i wanted a pokemon username, and noibat was the first available name on my favorites list

53573335_350.png

this is lacey, she was my birthday hatch from last year!

i guess faes? i like em a lot

4) Favorite apparel set?
ooh that's hard. maybe the animal apparel

nah i can't be bothered to write lore

i'm really grateful that i have friends who genuinely care about me,, and on fr i guess just,, the super positive and welcoming community, i always feel safe on here

fire, ice, and wind primals

pancakes. only thing i can confidently make and they deserve it.

- i was into rock collecting as a kid, so i've got some funky rocks lying around
- i have. many stuffed animals.
- i think bugs are really neat but i've also got a fear of them

an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@Noibat
I love the pokemon usernames, noibat is definitely one of the cutest ones. G A SP. WhAT A PRETTY HATCH! I love her??? That accent is amazing on her omg. We got some more pancakes, yes! I want to see if everyone has different pancake recipes. Is someone making chocolate chip pancakes??? Someone better be making chocolate chip pancakes! Oop there wasn't a question on that one but y'know what you get a reply anyway cuz I already typed it out.
@Noibat
I love the pokemon usernames, noibat is definitely one of the cutest ones. G A SP. WhAT A PRETTY HATCH! I love her??? That accent is amazing on her omg. We got some more pancakes, yes! I want to see if everyone has different pancake recipes. Is someone making chocolate chip pancakes??? Someone better be making chocolate chip pancakes! Oop there wasn't a question on that one but y'know what you get a reply anyway cuz I already typed it out.
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I like snakes. ... That's pretty much it. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7714157] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77142/7714157_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is my fabulous blue boy and clan patriarch. [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Guess :3 [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] I don't use much apparel, but I appreciate the silk sets. I'm more of a skin-and-accents kinda gal. [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] tl;dr: A colony of faes congregate around one very confused pearlcatcher who nevertheless proceeds to help them collect a dozen or so guardians to help her protect her precious fifty-odd tiny children. Star presents as leader to outside clans, but really, he doesn't himself call the shots. They live in the Reedcleft Ascent, but maybe one day they'll move out~ [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] Hmm, well I've got a roof over my head and a lair full of fae dragons, so that's pretty good :) [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Probably Rare. It brings out a lot of interesting contrast in a lot of the elemental colors that other eye types don't. Primal is cool too, but a lot more hit-or-miss for me. [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] I dunno D: Steak? [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] I've studied six languages but only ever stuck to one because it turns out languages are hard. Sometimes I consider the merits of a second lair purge. I came to this thread expecting something different. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] What kind of dragon breed would you want to see on FR?

I like snakes.

... That's pretty much it.

7714157_350.png

Here is my fabulous blue boy and clan patriarch.

Guess :3

4) Favorite apparel set?

I don't use much apparel, but I appreciate the silk sets. I'm more of a skin-and-accents kinda gal.

tl;dr: A colony of faes congregate around one very confused pearlcatcher who nevertheless proceeds to help them collect a dozen or so guardians to help her protect her precious fifty-odd tiny children. Star presents as leader to outside clans, but really, he doesn't himself call the shots. They live in the Reedcleft Ascent, but maybe one day they'll move out~

Hmm, well I've got a roof over my head and a lair full of fae dragons, so that's pretty good :)

Probably Rare. It brings out a lot of interesting contrast in a lot of the elemental colors that other eye types don't. Primal is cool too, but a lot more hit-or-miss for me.

I dunno D: Steak?

I've studied six languages but only ever stuck to one because it turns out languages are hard.
Sometimes I consider the merits of a second lair purge.
I came to this thread expecting something different.

What kind of dragon breed would you want to see on FR?
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
1) What's the story behind your username? Sounds like soda, but fancy. 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53921471] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539215/53921471_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? Skydancers. 4) Favorite apparel set? Starsilks, the rainbow and nightfall sets especially. 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? The clan is living as a bunch of rag tags on a mountain, each doing their own thing. 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! Irl, a nice place to live in. In fr, the regular updates with new breeds and genes. 7) What's your favorite eyetype? Primal, sometimes, but usually facet. 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Fried rice, or spaghetti. 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! I like the color blue, am a procrastinator, and am pretty secretive so you're not getting anything deep about me. 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ Top 3 songs/musical artists?

Sounds like soda, but fancy.

53921471_350.png

Skydancers.

4) Favorite apparel set?

Starsilks, the rainbow and nightfall sets especially.

The clan is living as a bunch of rag tags on a mountain, each doing their own thing.

Irl, a nice place to live in.
In fr, the regular updates with new breeds and genes.

Primal, sometimes, but usually facet.

Fried rice, or spaghetti.

I like the color blue, am a procrastinator, and am pretty secretive so you're not getting anything deep about me.

Top 3 songs/musical artists?
The most beautiful moment of life
@Serpenthyne
I also like snakes. I appreciate your nickname. AAA That'S A HANDSOME BOI! Guess? checks forum vista and avi hmm checks lair hmmmmmm tundras. WAIT NO I'VE GOT IT! Mirrors. I'm curious what you expected when you came to this thread? I hope I shattered expectations in a good way.
SEA DRAGON SEA DRAGON SEA DRAGON! I really want a sea dragon. In my dreams, it would be a giant isopod or jellyfish themed ancient, but I'll take any water themed dragon!
@Serpenthyne
I also like snakes. I appreciate your nickname. AAA That'S A HANDSOME BOI! Guess? checks forum vista and avi hmm checks lair hmmmmmm tundras. WAIT NO I'VE GOT IT! Mirrors. I'm curious what you expected when you came to this thread? I hope I shattered expectations in a good way.
SEA DRAGON SEA DRAGON SEA DRAGON! I really want a sea dragon. In my dreams, it would be a giant isopod or jellyfish themed ancient, but I'll take any water themed dragon!
vDH0pGc.png
@Sodistia
Isn't fancy soda just La Croix or am I missing something? I do like your username though. PRETTY BABY! I love all these purple pinstripe kiddos that are being shared. I like this lore description. Puts focus on the dragons. That's some more fried rice, we're upping the rice table now too. The noodles are still winning though. I've made a house out of them at this point. I consider favorite colors to be very deep. Kinda. Maybe. I dunno, I do like learning about people's favorite colors though!
As for the songs, Insects by Mr. Kitty is top, followed closely by Earthstones by Mr. Kitty and Drift Away by Uncle Kracker. Give ya three guesses as to who my favorite artist is- It's Mr. Kitty. Sorry I couldn't wait. I also love Foster the People and Glass Animals!
@Sodistia
Isn't fancy soda just La Croix or am I missing something? I do like your username though. PRETTY BABY! I love all these purple pinstripe kiddos that are being shared. I like this lore description. Puts focus on the dragons. That's some more fried rice, we're upping the rice table now too. The noodles are still winning though. I've made a house out of them at this point. I consider favorite colors to be very deep. Kinda. Maybe. I dunno, I do like learning about people's favorite colors though!
As for the songs, Insects by Mr. Kitty is top, followed closely by Earthstones by Mr. Kitty and Drift Away by Uncle Kracker. Give ya three guesses as to who my favorite artist is- It's Mr. Kitty. Sorry I couldn't wait. I also love Foster the People and Glass Animals!
vDH0pGc.png
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Whoooo, okay, this is a bit of a story. So I was in middle school during the whole "lol random XD" phase of the internet. My best friend at the time started calling me Jello? I forget why but she had a reason. Anyhow, I've kept it as a nickname and kind of adapted it to other things. In high school I signed up for Steam, and I wanted to use the name LimeJello because lime green is one of my favorite colors BUT that was taken already so I settled on ChocolateJello. Somehow that name was taken on the PSN so I settled on CosmicJello bcause space is cool. I've actually been going by CosmicGelatin so I can use that as a business name and not copyright infringe on Jello, BUT that was taken on here so Jello it is. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] I think that's a tie between [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351875&tab=dragon&did=38980007]Avon [/url]and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351875&tab=dragon&did=57064866]Antoine[/url]! They're both some of my favorite OCs, and Antoine was... a struggle to breed;; 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? I love Skydancers! But there's no Skydancer emotes yet so I use the coatl ones [emoji=coatl sad size=1] 4) Favorite apparel set? It's all context for me! But I do tend to like the rogue and mage sets~ 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? Uh, I tried? It was going to be a cursed performer type thing, or a DnD thing, but I gave up and now I'm focusing my attention on my OC dragons instead~ 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! I'm so grateful for my lovely spouse! They're fantastic [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm also very grateful for all the people that come to my art shop and fund my art addiction;; 7) What's your favorite eyetype? I like a number of Primals, I also like innocent and (generally) unusual! 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Teriyaki chicken Because that's what I want. 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! -I am heckin obsessed with DnD -I've been an artist for about 15 years -I'm trying to learn how to write music 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ How about three random facts about you? oOo [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Whoooo, okay, this is a bit of a story. So I was in middle school during the whole "lol random XD" phase of the internet. My best friend at the time started calling me Jello? I forget why but she had a reason. Anyhow, I've kept it as a nickname and kind of adapted it to other things. In high school I signed up for Steam, and I wanted to use the name LimeJello because lime green is one of my favorite colors BUT that was taken already so I settled on ChocolateJello. Somehow that name was taken on the PSN so I settled on CosmicJello bcause space is cool. I've actually been going by CosmicGelatin so I can use that as a business name and not copyright infringe on Jello, BUT that was taken on here so Jello it is.

I think that's a tie between Avon and Antoine! They're both some of my favorite OCs, and Antoine was... a struggle to breed;;

I love Skydancers! But there's no Skydancer emotes yet so I use the coatl ones

4) Favorite apparel set?
It's all context for me! But I do tend to like the rogue and mage sets~

Uh, I tried? It was going to be a cursed performer type thing, or a DnD thing, but I gave up and now I'm focusing my attention on my OC dragons instead~

I'm so grateful for my lovely spouse! They're fantastic I'm also very grateful for all the people that come to my art shop and fund my art addiction;;

I like a number of Primals, I also like innocent and (generally) unusual!

Teriyaki chicken
Because that's what I want.

-I am heckin obsessed with DnD
-I've been an artist for about 15 years
-I'm trying to learn how to write music

How about three random facts about you? oOo

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25