Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little questionnaire for y'all
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
@Vegaswaddelz wellll I'm setting my tablet up on my laptop... right now ;D

Naw you don't have to do that! I just love drawing and I need practice and Wildclaws are my fave to draw! <3

She did a good job! The pieces go well together!

I've been wanting to make a full thread as well! Just uh lowkeyembarassed at my awful writing lmao
@Vegaswaddelz wellll I'm setting my tablet up on my laptop... right now ;D

Naw you don't have to do that! I just love drawing and I need practice and Wildclaws are my fave to draw! <3

She did a good job! The pieces go well together!

I've been wanting to make a full thread as well! Just uh lowkeyembarassed at my awful writing lmao
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1) What's the story behind your username? Moose and Sushi are two of my cats :D 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D This sweet boy. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6451937] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64520/6451937_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? Hard question...is baby skydancer an acceptable answer? 4) Favorite apparel set? The unicorn mane/horn/tail! Gorgeous. Starsilks a close second. 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? Yes! Good fairies versus dark fairies. My clan is in a forest...don't tell anyone but I'm considering moving to arcane... 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! I'm grateful that I live in a beautiful place, still have a job and I'm grateful for all the friends I've made on FR. 7) What's your favorite eyetype? Arcane primal. 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Matcha cake 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! I live in New Zealand I have written two books I collect tokidoki unicornos. 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ My question for you would be, do you collect anything on FR? A particular item for instance? [emoji=heart size=1]
1) What's the story behind your username?
Moose and Sushi are two of my cats :D

2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D
This sweet boy.

6451937_350.png

3) What's your favorite dragon breed?
Hard question...is baby skydancer an acceptable answer?

4) Favorite apparel set?
The unicorn mane/horn/tail! Gorgeous. Starsilks a close second.

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?
Yes! Good fairies versus dark fairies. My clan is in a forest...don't tell anyone but I'm considering moving to arcane...

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!
I'm grateful that I live in a beautiful place, still have a job and I'm grateful for all the friends I've made on FR.

7) What's your favorite eyetype?
Arcane primal.

8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?
Matcha cake

9) Give me 3 random facts about you!
I live in New Zealand
I have written two books
I collect tokidoki unicornos.

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~
My question for you would be, do you collect anything on FR? A particular item for instance?
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1) What's the story behind your username? It’s just a name I randomly thought of. 2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47797912] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477980/47797912_350.png[/img] [/url] I love this guy very much! Maybe I should get a mate for him, or maybe dress him as well! 3) What's your favorite dragon breed? Spirals Spirals and Spirals!!! 4) Favorite apparel set? I generally like mix and match, but if you say to let me choose one... eh, I like the elemental (festive ones) especially the ice one of course. 5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore? I’m sorry I have no lore. 6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR! I’m grateful that youtube exists because there’s almost an infinite amount of videos you can watch to kill time at these times, really thankful for the youtubers. On FR I’m thankful for the active community here, the other 2 games I play have a somewhat inactive forum. And here you can get replies like in a second XD. 7) What's your favorite eyetype? Most primals look nice, the lightning primal is quite cool. 8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons? Hmmm any pastries I guess? 9) Give me 3 random facts about you! -I have no pets -I play at least 6 pet sites but gave up on all except 3 -I procrastinate alllll the time so I’ve got 10 projects but I don’t bother doing any of those (FR). 10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~ How’s your day? Any interesting stories? I’d love to hear some if you do. And that's it! I know some of them have more than one question, but that just means extra question fun. I'm like the riddler of dragons apparently. Anyway, have fun answering these random questions~
It’s just a name I randomly thought of.

47797912_350.png

I love this guy very much! Maybe I should get a mate for him, or maybe dress him as well!

Spirals Spirals and Spirals!!!

4) Favorite apparel set?
I generally like mix and match, but if you say to let me choose one... eh, I like the elemental (festive ones) especially the ice one of course.

5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?
I’m sorry I have no lore.

6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR!
I’m grateful that youtube exists because there’s almost an infinite amount of videos you can watch to kill time at these times, really thankful for the youtubers. On FR I’m thankful for the active community here, the other 2 games I play have a somewhat inactive forum. And here you can get replies like in a second XD.

Most primals look nice, the lightning primal is quite cool.

Hmmm any pastries I guess?

-I have no pets
-I play at least 6 pet sites but gave up on all except 3
-I procrastinate alllll the time so I’ve got 10 projects but I don’t bother doing any of those (FR).

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~
How’s your day? Any interesting stories? I’d love to hear some if you do.

And that's it! I know some of them have more than one question, but that just means extra question fun. I'm like the riddler of dragons apparently. Anyway, have fun answering these random questions~
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I changed my username to this back when I was [i]obsessed[/i] with Panic! at the Disco (I still consider myself a fan), but I really just like how the words go together. I randomly had enough gems and wanted to change it, so I thought: "Oh, panic!" and looked up words that rhyme with panic. Cyanic was one, which I love (the word and cyan itself; cyan is one of my favorites or possibly even my favorite color), so CyanicPanic was born and now it fits my clan's vibe if you will, so I think I'm keeping it, haha. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60253444] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602535/60253444_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Synth, the clan's (slightly mad) inventor. I impulse bought her the other day and now she might be my favorite dragon, to be honest. [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Ooh, that's hard! I'd have to say...Skydancers? I tend to gravitate towards Skydancers, Wildclaws, Nocturnes, Spirals, now Ridgebacks and most of the others... I love them all! [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] This question might be even harder! But starsilks…? Maybe it's a bit cliché, but they're so pretty! [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] Um...I'm one of those people who desperately wants to write lore but finds it terribly hard to settle on something. Currently, an overview is: The clan (the Dreamspark Division) is basically a group of mad scientists, mages, and other crazy intellectuals that live in a clearing (the Dreamscape) on the western edge of the Starwood Strand that is shrouded by magic so that it is basically just a gigantic radioactive bubble filled with flying elemental orbs and failed experiments. There is currently no leader or rules. The entire clan is chaos. This is fine. [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] IRL: 1. My mom: Seriously, she's the kindest and most levelheaded person I know and I'm unbelievably lucky to have her. She's helped me and so many others we know stay on track and stay adaptable. Especially with extra stuff going on top of everything, she's made me feel so much better just by talking to me. <3 2. My friend @/RevelryInTheDark (plus my other friends but I'll be specifically talking about this one :3): Same as above! Even with my tendencies to isolate I've been feeling quite lonely and talking to them has helped me through stuff. Not only are they a good friend, we also just have ridiculous conversations that give me a good laugh, and they listen to my happy gushing about my dragons and my FR obsession in general. On FR: 1. This one is really hard. I love everything about FR, but like other people are saying, the community. It's just so...pure. How does it even happen? Everyone is just so kind and wonderful; it warms my heart. [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Definitely depends on the dragon. Primal or Multigaze, maybe? Swirl? Common? I may never know. [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] Interesting question! Does baking count? I feel like they'd enjoy a creamy pie with some exotic-sounding fruit, haha! If not I'd just...steak. Or find a random Gordon Ramsay recipe and t r y m y b e s t ... [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] 1. This might be weirdly personal but I'd say ~95% of my crushes have been fictional characters. 2. I've been in an AP math class since 6th grade. 3. I once took a video (around 5 minutes and 30 seconds long) of my dad eating a SpongeBob popsicle. I...still have it. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] Who is your favorite dragon (from your lair)? I love seeing pretty dragons and being introduced to others' tastes! Thank you for your time!
I changed my username to this back when I was obsessed with Panic! at the Disco (I still consider myself a fan), but I really just like how the words go together. I randomly had enough gems and wanted to change it, so I thought: "Oh, panic!" and looked up words that rhyme with panic. Cyanic was one, which I love (the word and cyan itself; cyan is one of my favorites or possibly even my favorite color), so CyanicPanic was born and now it fits my clan's vibe if you will, so I think I'm keeping it, haha.

60253444_350.png

This is Synth, the clan's (slightly mad) inventor. I impulse bought her the other day and now she might be my favorite dragon, to be honest.

Ooh, that's hard! I'd have to say...Skydancers? I tend to gravitate towards Skydancers, Wildclaws, Nocturnes, Spirals, now Ridgebacks and most of the others... I love them all!

4) Favorite apparel set?
This question might be even harder! But starsilks…? Maybe it's a bit cliché, but they're so pretty!

Um...I'm one of those people who desperately wants to write lore but finds it terribly hard to settle on something. Currently, an overview is: The clan (the Dreamspark Division) is basically a group of mad scientists, mages, and other crazy intellectuals that live in a clearing (the Dreamscape) on the western edge of the Starwood Strand that is shrouded by magic so that it is basically just a gigantic radioactive bubble filled with flying elemental orbs and failed experiments. There is currently no leader or rules. The entire clan is chaos. This is fine.

IRL:
1. My mom: Seriously, she's the kindest and most levelheaded person I know and I'm unbelievably lucky to have her. She's helped me and so many others we know stay on track and stay adaptable. Especially with extra stuff going on top of everything, she's made me feel so much better just by talking to me. <3
2. My friend @/RevelryInTheDark (plus my other friends but I'll be specifically talking about this one :3): Same as above! Even with my tendencies to isolate I've been feeling quite lonely and talking to them has helped me through stuff. Not only are they a good friend, we also just have ridiculous conversations that give me a good laugh, and they listen to my happy gushing about my dragons and my FR obsession in general.
On FR:
1. This one is really hard. I love everything about FR, but like other people are saying, the community. It's just so...pure. How does it even happen? Everyone is just so kind and wonderful; it warms my heart.

Definitely depends on the dragon. Primal or Multigaze, maybe? Swirl? Common? I may never know.

Interesting question! Does baking count? I feel like they'd enjoy a creamy pie with some exotic-sounding fruit, haha! If not I'd just...steak. Or find a random Gordon Ramsay recipe and t r y m y b e s t ...

1. This might be weirdly personal but I'd say ~95% of my crushes have been fictional characters.
2. I've been in an AP math class since 6th grade.
3. I once took a video (around 5 minutes and 30 seconds long) of my dad eating a SpongeBob popsicle. I...still have it.

Who is your favorite dragon (from your lair)? I love seeing pretty dragons and being introduced to others' tastes!

Thank you for your time!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@Aterna SAHjsjj ;A; you are an awesome person and I'm still gonna spam u Also no way to get better at writing than just writing! You can do it, I believe in u! @Moosesushi MY WISH HAS BEEN FUFILLED. Anyway hi I love your username omg. GIVE THE SWEET KITTIES AND THAT PRETTY TUNDRA SOME PETS FOR ME! Baby skydancer is acceptable, yes. Matcha cake! Yes! The dessert table has some variety dang. I might steal all that cake tho. Yes! I collect the gears! [item=handful of sprockets][item=iron gear][item=copper gear] I also collect [item=tick-tock][item=time devourer] And technically I collect Latte/Gold/Metals dragons! I collect a lot apparently. @DuskofDawn12 That is a gorgeous imp omg. His colors are just so pretty! Definitely dress him >:D You can get replies very fast here. [i]looks at alert inbox[/i] I need more replies though. Pastries would be awesome! Savory or sweet pastries? Sausage rolls would be neat. Fill out the breakfast table some more. My day is really good so far! Lots of fun people to interact with on here and it's been keeping my mood up! Interesting stories hmmmm... I can never think of one when I need to. Once when we were stopped at a red light an ambulance kept going down every street, even the wrong way down roads, just through the same intersection over and over again. I found it very comical. @CyanicPanic Your name rhymes. I love it. I love that story. It's a pretty name for sure! AAA SYNTH IS GORGEOUS! I love that color aesthetic dang. Hey chaotic lore is better than no lore! Just keep going! It's for you, so it doesn't have to make sense >:D I love reading chaotic lore in general, it's super fun. Baking counts definitely! And I'm sorry now I want Gordon Ramsay as a dragon. I... That video sounds amazingly hilarious. Favorites boom here we go! I've already linked Loony, Reanna, Aurelia, Elrond, Kerubi, Circus, Merc, and Ace let's seeeee.... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351037&tab=dragon&did=37193333]Amba[/url]! He's my familiar keeper and my Steve Irwin tribute. Makes me cry every time :'D I also really love [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351037&tab=dragon&did=43873770]Aesop[/url]! He's based off one of my roleplay characters and he's just a big bookworm birb.
@Aterna
SAHjsjj ;A; you are an awesome person and I'm still gonna spam u
Also no way to get better at writing than just writing! You can do it, I believe in u!

@Moosesushi
MY WISH HAS BEEN FUFILLED. Anyway hi I love your username omg. GIVE THE SWEET KITTIES AND THAT PRETTY TUNDRA SOME PETS FOR ME! Baby skydancer is acceptable, yes. Matcha cake! Yes! The dessert table has some variety dang. I might steal all that cake tho.
Yes! I collect the gears! Handful of Sprockets Iron Gear Copper Gear I also collect Tick-Tock Time Devourer And technically I collect Latte/Gold/Metals dragons! I collect a lot apparently.

@DuskofDawn12
That is a gorgeous imp omg. His colors are just so pretty! Definitely dress him >:D You can get replies very fast here. looks at alert inbox I need more replies though. Pastries would be awesome! Savory or sweet pastries? Sausage rolls would be neat. Fill out the breakfast table some more.
My day is really good so far! Lots of fun people to interact with on here and it's been keeping my mood up! Interesting stories hmmmm... I can never think of one when I need to. Once when we were stopped at a red light an ambulance kept going down every street, even the wrong way down roads, just through the same intersection over and over again. I found it very comical.

@CyanicPanic
Your name rhymes. I love it. I love that story. It's a pretty name for sure! AAA SYNTH IS GORGEOUS! I love that color aesthetic dang. Hey chaotic lore is better than no lore! Just keep going! It's for you, so it doesn't have to make sense >:D I love reading chaotic lore in general, it's super fun. Baking counts definitely! And I'm sorry now I want Gordon Ramsay as a dragon. I... That video sounds amazingly hilarious.
Favorites boom here we go! I've already linked Loony, Reanna, Aurelia, Elrond, Kerubi, Circus, Merc, and Ace let's seeeee.... Amba! He's my familiar keeper and my Steve Irwin tribute. Makes me cry every time :'D I also really love Aesop! He's based off one of my roleplay characters and he's just a big bookworm birb.
vDH0pGc.png
@Vegaswaddlez Would you ever guessed that came from I think exalt row/giveaways? He’s also a level 25, I will soon dress him! Thanks!
@Vegaswaddlez Would you ever guessed that came from I think exalt row/giveaways? He’s also a level 25, I will soon dress him! Thanks!
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Contrary to what people assume, it has nothing to do with Madara. It is a mashup of a couple words though. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] First off; thank you for saying "one of". [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54394849] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543949/54394849_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] Yes. (It changes up...a lot.) [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] I really like the two most recent NOTN sets; the haunted jewelry and the ragged flesh-armor stuff. [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] It's essentially a giant R&D facility located in a fortress of which six 'groundteeth' near the Wyrmwound's edge make up the primary towers. There are six of them, and that's about how I've set up my tabs. (The Gatehouse and the Hatchery technically aren't towers in and of themselves though.) [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] Offline; health & job, and my (admittedly limited) ability to sew. FR; the site community. [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] Fire Primal [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] Hamburgers. Does Sornieth even have cows? [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] ~I describe myself as a metalhead but my musical tastes in general range from Nightwish to Electric Light Orchestra to Tegan & Sara. ~My progen is actually a character I've had since 2004. ~Earlier this year I binge-watched the first five seasons of "Murder, She Wrote". [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have! I like interacting with everyone on the forums~[/b] Do you think you'll ever binge-watch "Murder, She Wrote"? [quote name="@Vegaswaddlez" date="2020-04-12 17:37:23" ]Edit 2: One day I'll get a mod or admin to reply to one of my questionnaires. One day. Edit 3: IT HAPPENED EVERYONE IT HAPPENED THIS IS NOT A DRILL. MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED![/quote] Happened again, lol.
Contrary to what people assume, it has nothing to do with Madara. It is a mashup of a couple words though.
First off; thank you for saying "one of".

54394849_350.png

Yes. (It changes up...a lot.)
4) Favorite apparel set?
I really like the two most recent NOTN sets; the haunted jewelry and the ragged flesh-armor stuff.
It's essentially a giant R&D facility located in a fortress of which six 'groundteeth' near the Wyrmwound's edge make up the primary towers. There are six of them, and that's about how I've set up my tabs. (The Gatehouse and the Hatchery technically aren't towers in and of themselves though.)
Offline; health & job, and my (admittedly limited) ability to sew. FR; the site community.
Fire Primal
Hamburgers. Does Sornieth even have cows?
~I describe myself as a metalhead but my musical tastes in general range from Nightwish to Electric Light Orchestra to Tegan & Sara.
~My progen is actually a character I've had since 2004.
~Earlier this year I binge-watched the first five seasons of "Murder, She Wrote".

Do you think you'll ever binge-watch "Murder, She Wrote"?
@Vegaswaddlez wrote on 2020-04-12 17:37:23:
Edit 2: One day I'll get a mod or admin to reply to one of my questionnaires. One day.

Edit 3: IT HAPPENED EVERYONE IT HAPPENED THIS IS NOT A DRILL. MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!
Happened again, lol.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[b]1) What's the story behind your username?[/b] it's a band! of Montreal. [b]2) Show me one of your favorite dragons? :D[/b] oh man..this is a tough question Paranoiac, maybe? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47079830] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470799/47079830_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3) What's your favorite dragon breed?[/b] bogsneaks or snappers tbh, I can't choose [b]4) Favorite apparel set?[/b] ohh gotta be either the bewitching ruby/spectral fuchsia set or the voidfollow/fiendflesh set! notice how they're both NOTN sets [b]5) Do you have lore for your clan? If so could you give me a little summary of it? Where is your clan located in your lore?[/b] sadly not, I'm a bit lazy about that :( [b]6) There's a lot of negativity in the world right now, so give me 2 things you're grateful for irl and one thing you're grateful for on FR![/b] 1) my supportive family 2) living in a rural area so I can get fresh air often 1) such a good community! [b]7) What's your favorite eyetype?[/b] hrmm..plague primal? or fire primal idk [b]8) One thing you'd cook for your dragons?[/b] I don't cook but if I did, some kind of cheese pasta perhaps? [b]9) Give me 3 random facts about you![/b] well 1) I'm a huge music fan 2) I'm a transgender man! 3) I draw digital art, but right now I'm in an art block. [b]10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have![/b] What got you to join Flight Rising?
it's a band! of Montreal.

oh man..this is a tough question
Paranoiac, maybe?

47079830_350.png

bogsneaks or snappers tbh, I can't choose

4) Favorite apparel set?
ohh gotta be either the bewitching ruby/spectral fuchsia set or the voidfollow/fiendflesh set! notice how they're both NOTN sets

sadly not, I'm a bit lazy about that :(

1) my supportive family
2) living in a rural area so I can get fresh air often

1) such a good community!

hrmm..plague primal? or fire primal
idk

I don't cook but if I did, some kind of cheese pasta perhaps?

well
1) I'm a huge music fan
2) I'm a transgender man!
3) I draw digital art, but right now I'm in an art block.

10) Ask me a question? It can be one from this list or any random question you have!
What got you to join Flight Rising?
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@Madarakita
\o/ VICTORY x2! Welcome to the questionnaire, where I lose my mind over tiny things. I knew people couldn't just pick one, heck I can't. That is a gorgeous mirror tho mY hEART. I appreciate the favorite breed answer, I was waiting for someone to say that lol. They have the tiny cows don't they? I dunno. There's got to be something similar to a cow. Also thank you, burgers can go next to the nacho buffet.
I don't tend to watch a lot of shows unfortunately, I just watch a lot of Youtube. I have a very limited attention span and unless I'm watching a show with someone else, I just get bored and antsy for some reason. Might try at some point who knows.

@ofMontreal
oH GOSH THAT BOG IS CUTE! Give him pats. NotN is a common answer and I can vibe with it man, I love a lot of that apparel too! Cheese pasta sounds awesome too! I can just start a separate pasta bar at this point, we have enough people bringing noodles.
Ooo nice one. Not one thing in particular got me to join. I joined during the second to last register window I think? I'd heard about it before then but kept missing windows and forgot about it. I really loved dragons and I remember seeing a person on the art sale forum offering lair art and it just gave me a very whimsical feeling. Hard to explain. It's died down a bit but I still get it sometimes during my lore building. I guess I was drawn to how easy it was to just make a little dragon world for yourself and be introduced to so many other ideas and creativity. Wow I'm sappy.
@Madarakita
\o/ VICTORY x2! Welcome to the questionnaire, where I lose my mind over tiny things. I knew people couldn't just pick one, heck I can't. That is a gorgeous mirror tho mY hEART. I appreciate the favorite breed answer, I was waiting for someone to say that lol. They have the tiny cows don't they? I dunno. There's got to be something similar to a cow. Also thank you, burgers can go next to the nacho buffet.
I don't tend to watch a lot of shows unfortunately, I just watch a lot of Youtube. I have a very limited attention span and unless I'm watching a show with someone else, I just get bored and antsy for some reason. Might try at some point who knows.

@ofMontreal
oH GOSH THAT BOG IS CUTE! Give him pats. NotN is a common answer and I can vibe with it man, I love a lot of that apparel too! Cheese pasta sounds awesome too! I can just start a separate pasta bar at this point, we have enough people bringing noodles.
Ooo nice one. Not one thing in particular got me to join. I joined during the second to last register window I think? I'd heard about it before then but kept missing windows and forgot about it. I really loved dragons and I remember seeing a person on the art sale forum offering lair art and it just gave me a very whimsical feeling. Hard to explain. It's died down a bit but I still get it sometimes during my lore building. I guess I was drawn to how easy it was to just make a little dragon world for yourself and be introduced to so many other ideas and creativity. Wow I'm sappy.
vDH0pGc.png
@Vegaswaddlez [quote name="Vegaswaddlez" date="2020-04-13 12:11:53" ] Whoaaa. Cipher's colors are so pretty ;A; Pet her 4 me. Your outlook on creativity is very inspiring. I can appreciate just feeling happy around so much creative energy. Also salt is an amazing item to hoard. I don't know tbh! I play G&G the most when I feel like maxing out, but I rarely touch the fairgrounds games. I'd say I like the mahjong the most! [/quote] Aww, thank you ^-^ That's fine if you don't play the games in the Fairgrounds. At least you understand G&G, not like me^^' Mahjong is my favorite, too! I play it besides Jigsaw & Runestones of the Arcanist
@Vegaswaddlez
Vegaswaddlez wrote on 2020-04-13 12:11:53:
Whoaaa. Cipher's colors are so pretty ;A; Pet her 4 me. Your outlook on creativity is very inspiring. I can appreciate just feeling happy around so much creative energy. Also salt is an amazing item to hoard.
I don't know tbh! I play G&G the most when I feel like maxing out, but I rarely touch the fairgrounds games. I'd say I like the mahjong the most!
Aww, thank you ^-^ That's fine if you don't play the games in the Fairgrounds. At least you understand G&G, not like me^^' Mahjong is my favorite, too! I play it besides Jigsaw & Runestones of the Arcanist
88d623ff3687870e4fb307b0541dd3e5550ed1b7.png x She/her | German | Arcane x

x Wishlist x
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25