Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed (catching up on orders)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hi, I'm new so I don't really know what to ask for - send me some random stuff, maybe? I'd appreciate it a lot. Also, good luck for your future :)
Hi, I'm new so I don't really know what to ask for - send me some random stuff, maybe? I'd appreciate it a lot. Also, good luck for your future :)
Pladge-37.pngPladge-31.pngoCxrgWR.png
Do you have any scattersights left? I could use some for a project. Also any elemental eggs are appreciated :) thank you
Do you have any scattersights left? I could use some for a project. Also any elemental eggs are appreciated :) thank you
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@Prisoner319 can I have your Critical mass volten, curious mith, empress beetle, fairy octopus, guardian foo, Marshfowl, fluted pukasloth, and any boss familiars you have?

Sorry if this sounds like a lot, I just love collecting familiars. If you want you only have to give me a few that I mentioned.

Here’s where you can find my wishlist.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/277
@Prisoner319 can I have your Critical mass volten, curious mith, empress beetle, fairy octopus, guardian foo, Marshfowl, fluted pukasloth, and any boss familiars you have?

Sorry if this sounds like a lot, I just love collecting familiars. If you want you only have to give me a few that I mentioned.

Here’s where you can find my wishlist.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/277
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Could I take any runestones you might have? I only need one of each, since they're for hibden expansions. <3
And I'm sure you've gotten enough requests for elemental eggs, but I'm going to add another one to the pile!
If you don't have any of those, any familiars I don't already have would be great!
Could I take any runestones you might have? I only need one of each, since they're for hibden expansions. <3
And I'm sure you've gotten enough requests for elemental eggs, but I'm going to add another one to the pile!
If you don't have any of those, any familiars I don't already have would be great!
Oh if your bane egg is still unhatched I'd love the hatchling! If not any skins, accents or apparel would be appreciated!
Oh if your bane egg is still unhatched I'd love the hatchling! If not any skins, accents or apparel would be appreciated!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Here's my wishlist, with the stuff I'm super interested in bolded! If you hvae nothing on this list, anything random is fine!

-Primary Gene: Lionfish
-Secondary Gene: Facet
-Secondary Gene: Shimmer
-Tertiary Gene: Circuit
-Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
-Brass Cornet apparel
-Opulent Nightshade clothing
-Any Vial of Sight
-Any Unhatched Egg
-Scroll of Eternal Youth
-Any animal apparel (xInfinity)
Here's my wishlist, with the stuff I'm super interested in bolded! If you hvae nothing on this list, anything random is fine!

-Primary Gene: Lionfish
-Secondary Gene: Facet
-Secondary Gene: Shimmer
-Tertiary Gene: Circuit
-Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
-Brass Cornet apparel
-Opulent Nightshade clothing
-Any Vial of Sight
-Any Unhatched Egg
-Scroll of Eternal Youth
-Any animal apparel (xInfinity)
Chasm | it/its | FRT+0 qzCtLQ4.gif
I wish you the best, in real life!
:D

Wishlist
I wish you the best, in real life!
:D

Wishlist
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Prisoner319 can I please have a vial of scatter site and one random elemental egg? I have been trying to get them for forever, and It would mean a TON to me.
@Prisoner319 can I please have a vial of scatter site and one random elemental egg? I have been trying to get them for forever, and It would mean a TON to me.
Thank you for doing this for everyone!

I don't mind if I'm late for a goodie but I'd be happy to claim an use of a vial of horizontal sight if they haven't been spoken for yet, or an eggy to be hatched today or a random surprise!

Best wishes!
Thank you for doing this for everyone!

I don't mind if I'm late for a goodie but I'd be happy to claim an use of a vial of horizontal sight if they haven't been spoken for yet, or an eggy to be hatched today or a random surprise!

Best wishes!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
this is so nice!

i'd love ANY apparel you can dish out,.. rare, not-so-rare.. i just wanna dress my dragons.
i'd also like any eggs you have remaining!
random surprises are great, too, since i dont have a lot of anything <3
this is so nice!

i'd love ANY apparel you can dish out,.. rare, not-so-rare.. i just wanna dress my dragons.
i'd also like any eggs you have remaining!
random surprises are great, too, since i dont have a lot of anything <3
45139421.pnghehe click HIM
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14