Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Overcoat
I have 2 pairs for breeding.
Let me know and I'll send them.
Thank you
@Overcoat
I have 2 pairs for breeding.
Let me know and I'll send them.
Thank you
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia Heya, sure thing! Send them over! ^^
@Sandia Heya, sure thing! Send them over! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Im so sorry for the mix up, but ive now found ones that arent related xDD May we try this again?
Im so sorry for the mix up, but ive now found ones that arent related xDD May we try this again?
hmmm have no idea how much food each that is. but would like to do this when i know how much food per pair to send and if you'd hold my babies until i got the room for them? i forget who but i was wanting one of my purple pairs to have the purple eyes and i think that's shadow so your nests should be great (i got a few shadows but gosh i can't ever have enough of those lol).
hmmm have no idea how much food each that is. but would like to do this when i know how much food per pair to send and if you'd hold my babies until i got the room for them? i forget who but i was wanting one of my purple pairs to have the purple eyes and i think that's shadow so your nests should be great (i got a few shadows but gosh i can't ever have enough of those lol).
@KittenPrince3 Absolutely! Thing is all my nests are full right now though ;-; If you still want to rent a nest, they'll all hatch in 4 days! I can also hold your couple in my lair for no extra cost, so when the nests are available again I can immediately plop them down ^^

@CMoonwolf I absolutely love purples so I completely understand haha ^^ All my nests are currently full, but they'll be opening up again in 4 days! As I mentioned to KittenPrince3, I can also hold your couple in my lair until then for no extra cost!
Also sorry if my wording in my original post isn't clear enough, I should probably edit that a little bit ;-; But basically it's 30 food points to cover the stay of both parents + a random stack of food per couple, not per dragon! That would make the minimum for each nest a 30 + 198 points, since the lowest amount of points a food stack can have is 198. The kind of food doesn't necessarily have to match the preferred food type of the dragons you send me, just send whatever you want! ^^
@KittenPrince3 Absolutely! Thing is all my nests are full right now though ;-; If you still want to rent a nest, they'll all hatch in 4 days! I can also hold your couple in my lair for no extra cost, so when the nests are available again I can immediately plop them down ^^

@CMoonwolf I absolutely love purples so I completely understand haha ^^ All my nests are currently full, but they'll be opening up again in 4 days! As I mentioned to KittenPrince3, I can also hold your couple in my lair until then for no extra cost!
Also sorry if my wording in my original post isn't clear enough, I should probably edit that a little bit ;-; But basically it's 30 food points to cover the stay of both parents + a random stack of food per couple, not per dragon! That would make the minimum for each nest a 30 + 198 points, since the lowest amount of points a food stack can have is 198. The kind of food doesn't necessarily have to match the preferred food type of the dragons you send me, just send whatever you want! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
ok food sent in two cr's i'll send dragons in a bit. lol don't know what i was thinking when i mentioned form when there is none lol. oh also let me know when a nest for them opens please and ty?!
ok food sent in two cr's i'll send dragons in a bit. lol don't know what i was thinking when i mentioned form when there is none lol. oh also let me know when a nest for them opens please and ty?!
@CMoonwolf Sure thing! I'll post a message on your wall when a nest opens up for them on the 15th! ^^
@CMoonwolf Sure thing! I'll post a message on your wall when a nest opens up for them on the 15th! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
ty so much!
ty so much!
@Overcoat
My pair will be RTB again on the 20th. Can I use one of your nests again on that day?
@Overcoat
My pair will be RTB again on the 20th. Can I use one of your nests again on that day?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Sure thing, I've added you to the queue! Feel free to send you dragons over if you want me to hold them until then ^^
@Crescentstar711 Sure thing, I've added you to the queue! Feel free to send you dragons over if you want me to hold them until then ^^
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8