Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exchange rate
What's the going exchange rate for gems to treasure. I've seen things everywhere from 1:500 to 1:1000. What do you think is a fair rate of exchange in today's FR economy?
What's the going exchange rate for gems to treasure. I've seen things everywhere from 1:500 to 1:1000. What do you think is a fair rate of exchange in today's FR economy?
nightbanner_700x320_1.jpg
@SwarmMother you can usually check the first page or two of Items for Sale, there are usually currency exchange threads with the latest ratios in the titles. looks like right now the ratio's hanging out around 1:900 and up, joy.
@SwarmMother you can usually check the first page or two of Items for Sale, there are usually currency exchange threads with the latest ratios in the titles. looks like right now the ratio's hanging out around 1:900 and up, joy.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@SwarmMother
Obviously people doing buy threads aren't going to offer as high a ratio as those doing sell threads. To buy gems right now is somewhere in the 1:93-950 range, but as soon as people get their lair expansions that will probably go back to near 1:1000
@SwarmMother
Obviously people doing buy threads aren't going to offer as high a ratio as those doing sell threads. To buy gems right now is somewhere in the 1:93-950 range, but as soon as people get their lair expansions that will probably go back to near 1:1000
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
hey, I'm looking to convert 500kt to 500g if anyone is willing to help me out, thanks
hey, I'm looking to convert 500kt to 500g if anyone is willing to help me out, thanks
@kaseiusagi6 Try using the items for sale forum rather than posting in a 4 year old thread :D
There are several users selling gems there or you can try making your own thread and look for buyers if you want a lower rate.
@kaseiusagi6 Try using the items for sale forum rather than posting in a 4 year old thread :D
There are several users selling gems there or you can try making your own thread and look for buyers if you want a lower rate.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png