Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fellow arts peoples....
1 2
do you ever just want to commission yourself?

like sure i could just draw my own characters but hnnnggg... it really don't hit the same >:(
do you ever just want to commission yourself?

like sure i could just draw my own characters but hnnnggg... it really don't hit the same >:(
uYrm8PL.gif
Y e s, so hard.

For some reason I have an avoidance to drawing my own dergs but will pay loads for other people to
Y e s, so hard.

For some reason I have an avoidance to drawing my own dergs but will pay loads for other people to
If I was a good artist I'd open commissions AND draw my own characters... I keep telling my sis she needs to open an Art shop, 'cause she also plays FR and she's practically sitting on a goldmine *v* Just look at her art! [img]https://i.imgur.com/iNltfw5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lPu7Z3O.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HUo0AIX.jpg[/img]
If I was a good artist I'd open commissions AND draw my own characters... I keep telling my sis she needs to open an Art shop, 'cause she also plays FR and she's practically sitting on a goldmine *v*

Just look at her art!
iNltfw5.png
lPu7Z3O.jpg
HUo0AIX.jpg
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
You mean getting paid to draw what you want/love? Isn't that every creative's dream job lol.

Honestly I think it's more exciting to commission someone else, especially if they have an art style very different from your own. It's way more fun to see how other people interpret your character.
You mean getting paid to draw what you want/love? Isn't that every creative's dream job lol.

Honestly I think it's more exciting to commission someone else, especially if they have an art style very different from your own. It's way more fun to see how other people interpret your character.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I can't agree enough. I have almost no motivation to draw things for myself most of the time, but I can start and finish a piece in one go if it's for someone else. Doing stuff for other people just feels way better.
I can't agree enough. I have almost no motivation to draw things for myself most of the time, but I can start and finish a piece in one go if it's for someone else. Doing stuff for other people just feels way better.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Haha, yes. xD I've taken up requests for other people and received good feedback, but when I'm drawing for myself I turn into a horrendously nitpicky monster. Or a really lazy one -- with another person's art, I'll scan, color, shade it and add a background, but with my own art, often I'll only get as far as linework.
Haha, yes. xD I've taken up requests for other people and received good feedback, but when I'm drawing for myself I turn into a horrendously nitpicky monster. Or a really lazy one -- with another person's art, I'll scan, color, shade it and add a background, but with my own art, often I'll only get as far as linework.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
UGH i feel this SO HARD. It's less that I dont wanna (i draw my dragons, especially my avi dragon, Cendrik, all the time) but its like. I would rather collect the art than just make it myself?? if that makes any sense?? but im very picky about style and its hard to find ppl whose art matches what im into :C
UGH i feel this SO HARD. It's less that I dont wanna (i draw my dragons, especially my avi dragon, Cendrik, all the time) but its like. I would rather collect the art than just make it myself?? if that makes any sense?? but im very picky about style and its hard to find ppl whose art matches what im into :C
I absolutely feel that way haha. Not even just with FR art in particular. It just takes me so much tiiiiime ughhhh what an effort /puts wrist to forehead dramatically
I absolutely feel that way haha. Not even just with FR art in particular. It just takes me so much tiiiiime ughhhh what an effort /puts wrist to forehead dramatically
[quote name="avienary" date="2020-04-08 19:37:26" ] like sure i could just draw my own characters but hnnnggg... it really don't hit the same >:( [/quote] Mood
avienary wrote on 2020-04-08 19:37:26:

Mood
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Man I wish I could convince the me to draw some of my own guys but she is always so busy with work and videogames. And that the mere concept just seems unappealing.
Man I wish I could convince the me to draw some of my own guys but she is always so busy with work and videogames. And that the mere concept just seems unappealing.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
1 2