Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dream Lair Aesthetic
1 2 3 4
Ocean theme with pirates. I'd love to have a complete page of arctic, swamp, shoreline, and tropical-themed dragons too. Very expensive.
Ocean theme with pirates. I'd love to have a complete page of arctic, swamp, shoreline, and tropical-themed dragons too. Very expensive.
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
[quote name="SaintMotel" date="2020-04-06 09:40:35" ] Ocean theme with pirates. I'd love to have a complete page of arctic, swamp, shoreline, and tropical-themed dragons too. Very expensive. [/quote] omg, that sounds so cool
SaintMotel wrote on 2020-04-06 09:40:35:

omg, that sounds so cool
OuDych9.png
one XXX coatl of every color in the game [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
one XXX coatl of every color in the game
Starmap!
Starmap!
I have tabs dedicated to different aesthetics... but oh boy dedicating myself to only one would be tough

I have one composed of naturey dragons- browns, greens, deep blues, a bit of gold here and there, coupled with some brighter dragons tossed in. Some of my favorites.

Another is composed of a stark mix of dark blues, purples, contrasted with bright magentas and cyans. All of it carries a vaguely galactic feel.

Then there's my deer dragons. They vibe.
I have tabs dedicated to different aesthetics... but oh boy dedicating myself to only one would be tough

I have one composed of naturey dragons- browns, greens, deep blues, a bit of gold here and there, coupled with some brighter dragons tossed in. Some of my favorites.

Another is composed of a stark mix of dark blues, purples, contrasted with bright magentas and cyans. All of it carries a vaguely galactic feel.

Then there's my deer dragons. They vibe.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
An entire black/white/maybe some gold lair.
An entire black/white/maybe some gold lair.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
brown and green dragons with flowery, nature apparel and some birds mixed in. looking at that kind of stuff calms me down
brown and green dragons with flowery, nature apparel and some birds mixed in. looking at that kind of stuff calms me down
Ot3Ahks.jpg
All banescales.

Oh wait....

Anyway, anyone who reads this, don't let your dreams be dreams. I threw out half my lair and shoved the other half in the hibernal den to follow mine and I have no regrets. Now I just need to organize the AESTHETIC of these banes more but that'll come eventually since my aesthetic is chaotic
All banescales.

Oh wait....

Anyway, anyone who reads this, don't let your dreams be dreams. I threw out half my lair and shoved the other half in the hibernal den to follow mine and I have no regrets. Now I just need to organize the AESTHETIC of these banes more but that'll come eventually since my aesthetic is chaotic
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Honestly, my dream lair aesthetic would be a dream tab aesthetic because I can't stick to one for long
It'd definitely be some combination of shadow and arcane's aesthetic though, some pastel goth spacey magic kinda vibe?
Honestly, my dream lair aesthetic would be a dream tab aesthetic because I can't stick to one for long
It'd definitely be some combination of shadow and arcane's aesthetic though, some pastel goth spacey magic kinda vibe?
"link • ufology
they/he/she
witch noc girls only.. theyre all so PRETTY but other draggos are pretty too.. ah..
witch noc girls only.. theyre all so PRETTY but other draggos are pretty too.. ah..
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
1 2 3 4