Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Three mysterious doors
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37
@CrierNightglori I will take door 1
@CrierNightglori I will take door 1
@Heartlessbutkind got it!
@Heartlessbutkind got it!
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@CrierNightglori i will take the second door ^^
@CrierNightglori i will take the second door ^^
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
- A group of Spirals is called a ramen
@MaximPotato got it! Just need one more person to choose door 3!
@MaximPotato got it! Just need one more person to choose door 3!
WRodlih.png

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
@CrierNightglori I'll take the third door!
@CrierNightglori I'll take the third door!
ENVA0w8.jpg
@SoItGoes You finally manage to get past the steamy doorway, and inside you see a small Banescale, the wraith enveloping its face. Will you give this tiny hatchling a place to stay? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60465501] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604656/60465501_350.png[/img] [/url] @MaximPotato You shove the door open, covering your eyes, and when you open them, there is a small scroll on the ground in front of you. Hmm... will this help you with your projects? [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/30291.png[/img] @Heartlessbutkind The door opens easily, and you see a small pile of odd trinkets on the floor. In the middle of the pile there is a softly glowing lamp. How odd... [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/21403.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1050.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1076.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/2938.png[/img]
@SoItGoes
You finally manage to get past the steamy doorway, and inside you see a small Banescale, the wraith enveloping its face. Will you give this tiny hatchling a place to stay?

60465501_350.png

@MaximPotato
You shove the door open, covering your eyes, and when you open them, there is a small scroll on the ground in front of you. Hmm... will this help you with your projects?
30291.png
@Heartlessbutkind
The door opens easily, and you see a small pile of odd trinkets on the floor. In the middle of the pile there is a softly glowing lamp. How odd...
21403.png1050.png1076.png2938.png
WRodlih.png

You've spent the day hiking in the forest. You're just getting ready to turn and head back home when it begins to rain. You find a cave and stumble into it to escape the downpour. Inside the cave there are two narrow passageways. Grateful that you had the foresight to bring along a flashlight, you decide to explore the left. After walking for several minutes, you come to a large, open room. Upon closer inspection, you find that the room contains three doors:

The first, tucked quietly into the right corner of the room, is old and its hinges are rusting, but you can still see the faint outline of what you're sure was once an ornate and beautiful design. In some places, bits of pink paint still cling desperately to its surface. There's a subtle, nearly inaudible sound coming from the room. You can't make out what it is.

The second door was the one you noticed as soon as you walked into the room. It stands proudly across from you with gleaming silver vines carved expertly into its border. Newer and shinier than the first door, it seems ignorant to its own inevitable ruin. Three large mushrooms have taken up residence beside it in a puddle the black-tar shade of night. Water runs in steady rivulets down the door's surface. The greedy fingers of rust have begun to creep out from beneath them.

The third door you almost missed. It is smaller and older than the others and the gloom of the cave makes it nearly indistinguishable from the dark stone around it. The petrichor scent of rain grows stronger the closer you go towards it. An ineffable sense of trepidation effloresces in your chest as you study it. This door, unlike the others, is made primarily of wood. The planks on the right side have begun to rot and crumble with age. A leak in the cave's roof has made the left side waterlogged and soft.
You've spent the day hiking in the forest. You're just getting ready to turn and head back home when it begins to rain. You find a cave and stumble into it to escape the downpour. Inside the cave there are two narrow passageways. Grateful that you had the foresight to bring along a flashlight, you decide to explore the left. After walking for several minutes, you come to a large, open room. Upon closer inspection, you find that the room contains three doors:

The first, tucked quietly into the right corner of the room, is old and its hinges are rusting, but you can still see the faint outline of what you're sure was once an ornate and beautiful design. In some places, bits of pink paint still cling desperately to its surface. There's a subtle, nearly inaudible sound coming from the room. You can't make out what it is.

The second door was the one you noticed as soon as you walked into the room. It stands proudly across from you with gleaming silver vines carved expertly into its border. Newer and shinier than the first door, it seems ignorant to its own inevitable ruin. Three large mushrooms have taken up residence beside it in a puddle the black-tar shade of night. Water runs in steady rivulets down the door's surface. The greedy fingers of rust have begun to creep out from beneath them.

The third door you almost missed. It is smaller and older than the others and the gloom of the cave makes it nearly indistinguishable from the dark stone around it. The petrichor scent of rain grows stronger the closer you go towards it. An ineffable sense of trepidation effloresces in your chest as you study it. This door, unlike the others, is made primarily of wood. The planks on the right side have begun to rot and crumble with age. A leak in the cave's roof has made the left side waterlogged and soft.
ENVA0w8.jpg
@soitgoes
I'll take door 3!
(P.S. If i have to write a new chapter it'll be right after the next rollover, as I'm going to sleep now.)
@soitgoes
I'll take door 3!
(P.S. If i have to write a new chapter it'll be right after the next rollover, as I'm going to sleep now.)
@SoItGoes Door 1 please
@SoItGoes Door 1 please
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg

In a state of perpetual exhaustion
Water Nest Rentals
Xy/Xym
+3 FR
uZGxJqN.png
@SoItGoes I'll take door 2
@SoItGoes I'll take door 2
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37