Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beyond Our Own (OOC/Open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Sure, although I'd better warn you that we intend to start pretty soon ^^
Sure, although I'd better warn you that we intend to start pretty soon ^^
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
Hey just popping in to say I intend on posting my refs tomorrow as I’ve been somewhat busy the past few days! (And I might use both of the characters I talked about in the PM ^^)
Hey just popping in to say I intend on posting my refs tomorrow as I’ve been somewhat busy the past few days! (And I might use both of the characters I talked about in the PM ^^)
luw7Fez.gif
Actually I think I won't join this, sorry. My pet rat had a stroke yesterday and I don't think I have the motivation to join another roleplay right now. I hope you all have fun though!
Actually I think I won't join this, sorry. My pet rat had a stroke yesterday and I don't think I have the motivation to join another roleplay right now. I hope you all have fun though!
Regards to you and your situation, hopefully things are better soon. <3

To everyone with characters participating here, I apologise for the delay, I've been held up by some events in real life. You can expect the first post in an IC thread to be pinged to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you so much for your patience!
Regards to you and your situation, hopefully things are better soon. <3

To everyone with characters participating here, I apologise for the delay, I've been held up by some events in real life. You can expect the first post in an IC thread to be pinged to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you so much for your patience!
hapoo

i shall continue to wait impatiently then :>
hapoo

i shall continue to wait impatiently then :>
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
@/slilikiyu I was going through and reading some of the refs to help get a better understanding of it and oh wow our characters are somewhat similar, it’s funny ><
I’m about to post my ref soon and let’s just say my lad is also heavily robotic!
@/slilikiyu I was going through and reading some of the refs to help get a better understanding of it and oh wow our characters are somewhat similar, it’s funny ><
I’m about to post my ref soon and let’s just say my lad is also heavily robotic!
luw7Fez.gif
Name*: Fin (no surname)
Age*: 864 (wheeze I’m not sure)
Sexuality: Asexual/Pan
Species: Robotic, increased strength

Career: A Lab Assistant in a small “home made” lab
Social Life: Fin knows next to nobody other than Grant who is the lead and only scientist. Any time he gets the chance to go out he usually has to stay low, meaning that he must talk to as little people as possible.
Family Life: He Remembers next to nothing from his life before, he has no idea who his past family is or if their even still alive. So with this new form the only people he can really call family would have to be Grant and the flowers he owns.
Home description: A bit off from the busy town itself lays a moderate house that is well maintained with beautiful bushes and plants. However within the house is a different story. Tables and papers are strewn across every room, tools and odd mechanical devices that are over complex are around every corner, it’s pretty much a weird combination of messy yet in order. Nobody is usually seen entering or leaving so many think that this house may be abandoned but it’s odd as it seems to be taken care of often

Appearance: (Ima draw him soon but for now;) Unlike most Fin is fully mechanical , he has a sleek and thin humanoid masculine body that doesn’t seem to be in the greatest shape. It looks as if materials grew sparse in his creation which led to the need to barrow wires and parts from different mechanical objects. Unlike the rest of the body and head, the face itself is glass. This glass is usually blank but it can show a face. When in public he wears a hoodie with a bandana to cover most of his face. He wears somewhat baggy pants and torn shoes with a burlap bag. The only way someone may be able to tell that he is a robot would have to be his hands or face.
Personality:
+ Kind/Gentle
+ Intelligent
+calculative
-Easily manipulated
-Nervous around others
-Doesn’t understand/remember much of the outside world (his robotic appearance may cause some backlash too)

Likes: Plants, animals/nature, music, complicated puzzles, keeping busy, new things, meeting other scientists
Dislikes: Interacting with people, large crowds, Heat, pointed weapons
Hobbies: Reading (he has read MANY books), helping in the lab, sketching plants/animals

Skills: is able to fix/ build almost anything as long as their are enough resources, fast reflexes
Weapon of choice*: Fin doesn’t really like conflict(unless if it comes to protecting others) but if it comes to it he isn’t really skilled in any types of weapons so his own hands are his best bet
Group-oriented or solo worker?: he likes to express and work in groups to solve problems as long as it’s with trustworthy people, otherwise he would gladly work alone
Ambitions: Fin wants to find a place in this world and not be as sheltered and trapped in a house. He wants to see and be like a normal person.

Extra: One Of the Very first attempts of immortality resulted in the transfer of the human conscious into a body that never ages, a robotic one. however this idea quickly came to a end as it was too expensive and resulted in many casualties. But after it came to an end one of the scientist kept on trying to prefect it and somewhat did Years later and created a sentient And conscious ageless being that was named Fin.
Name*: Fin (no surname)
Age*: 864 (wheeze I’m not sure)
Sexuality: Asexual/Pan
Species: Robotic, increased strength

Career: A Lab Assistant in a small “home made” lab
Social Life: Fin knows next to nobody other than Grant who is the lead and only scientist. Any time he gets the chance to go out he usually has to stay low, meaning that he must talk to as little people as possible.
Family Life: He Remembers next to nothing from his life before, he has no idea who his past family is or if their even still alive. So with this new form the only people he can really call family would have to be Grant and the flowers he owns.
Home description: A bit off from the busy town itself lays a moderate house that is well maintained with beautiful bushes and plants. However within the house is a different story. Tables and papers are strewn across every room, tools and odd mechanical devices that are over complex are around every corner, it’s pretty much a weird combination of messy yet in order. Nobody is usually seen entering or leaving so many think that this house may be abandoned but it’s odd as it seems to be taken care of often

Appearance: (Ima draw him soon but for now;) Unlike most Fin is fully mechanical , he has a sleek and thin humanoid masculine body that doesn’t seem to be in the greatest shape. It looks as if materials grew sparse in his creation which led to the need to barrow wires and parts from different mechanical objects. Unlike the rest of the body and head, the face itself is glass. This glass is usually blank but it can show a face. When in public he wears a hoodie with a bandana to cover most of his face. He wears somewhat baggy pants and torn shoes with a burlap bag. The only way someone may be able to tell that he is a robot would have to be his hands or face.
Personality:
+ Kind/Gentle
+ Intelligent
+calculative
-Easily manipulated
-Nervous around others
-Doesn’t understand/remember much of the outside world (his robotic appearance may cause some backlash too)

Likes: Plants, animals/nature, music, complicated puzzles, keeping busy, new things, meeting other scientists
Dislikes: Interacting with people, large crowds, Heat, pointed weapons
Hobbies: Reading (he has read MANY books), helping in the lab, sketching plants/animals

Skills: is able to fix/ build almost anything as long as their are enough resources, fast reflexes
Weapon of choice*: Fin doesn’t really like conflict(unless if it comes to protecting others) but if it comes to it he isn’t really skilled in any types of weapons so his own hands are his best bet
Group-oriented or solo worker?: he likes to express and work in groups to solve problems as long as it’s with trustworthy people, otherwise he would gladly work alone
Ambitions: Fin wants to find a place in this world and not be as sheltered and trapped in a house. He wants to see and be like a normal person.

Extra: One Of the Very first attempts of immortality resulted in the transfer of the human conscious into a body that never ages, a robotic one. however this idea quickly came to a end as it was too expensive and resulted in many casualties. But after it came to an end one of the scientist kept on trying to prefect it and somewhat did Years later and created a sentient And conscious ageless being that was named Fin.
luw7Fez.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/rpKCefh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QUbP8S8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zae9yV8.png[/img] [b][font="Garamond"][color=#FF0000]*[/color][color=#FF0700]s[/color][color=#FF0F01]q[/color][color=#FF1702]u[/color][color=#FF1E03]i[/color][color=#FF2604]n[/color][color=#FF2E05]t[/color][color=#FF3506]s[/color] [color=#FF4508]a[/color][color=#FF4C09]t[/color] [color=#FF5C0B]R[/color][color=#FF630C]e[/color][color=#FF6B0D]d[/color][color=#FF730E]C[/color][color=#FF7A0F]R[/color][color=#FF8210]o[/color][color=#FF8A11]s[/color][color=#FF9112]e[/color][color=#FF9913]*[/color][/font][/b]
rpKCefh.png

QUbP8S8.png

zae9yV8.png

*squints at RedCRose*
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
I apologise. Some things have come up in real life that are completely unprecented. I promise I'm doing my best to get this up and running, but I think I'll need some time. Thank you all so much for your patience.
I apologise. Some things have come up in real life that are completely unprecented. I promise I'm doing my best to get this up and running, but I think I'll need some time. Thank you all so much for your patience.
yeah ok that's fine

:v
yeah ok that's fine

:v
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13