Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beyond Our Own (OOC/Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Silikiyu (apology for ping, just want to make sure you see this)

The limitations on alteration aren't being defined by me, aside from the normal 'please don't make your characters perfect in all senses/overly powerful'. They haven't been defined by the law or any governing party within the rp world either. Really, the general advisory is don't go mad with power. There is, however, one limitation, applying most to genetic engineering - if one's total 'content' of DNA becomes more than 50% alternatively sourced (not DNA their body was born with), they're no longer considered a human being, which could cause issues pretty much everywhere - there are no laws for nor against such beings.

Characters can be of any background that you choose! Scientific/wealthy backgrounds are not compulsory, though they might benefit your character - so will other backgrounds, in different ways, of course.
@Silikiyu (apology for ping, just want to make sure you see this)

The limitations on alteration aren't being defined by me, aside from the normal 'please don't make your characters perfect in all senses/overly powerful'. They haven't been defined by the law or any governing party within the rp world either. Really, the general advisory is don't go mad with power. There is, however, one limitation, applying most to genetic engineering - if one's total 'content' of DNA becomes more than 50% alternatively sourced (not DNA their body was born with), they're no longer considered a human being, which could cause issues pretty much everywhere - there are no laws for nor against such beings.

Characters can be of any background that you choose! Scientific/wealthy backgrounds are not compulsory, though they might benefit your character - so will other backgrounds, in different ways, of course.
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
Sign me up :V I'll diddle together a rough character idea for approval

(also pings are more than ok, don't worry)
Sign me up :V I'll diddle together a rough character idea for approval

(also pings are more than ok, don't worry)
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Alright, thank you ^^
@\everyone Going to wait to see if there's any more interest, maybe 2 or 3 more characters. We can start in a few days, is that cool with everyone?
Alright, thank you ^^
@\everyone Going to wait to see if there's any more interest, maybe 2 or 3 more characters. We can start in a few days, is that cool with everyone?
Fine by me!
Fine by me!
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
time to make a criminal

:D
time to make a criminal

:D
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
i'm not good at making characters so bear with me :c
also, i might make stuff up on the way

Name: Ali (she doesn't know her last name)
:>)
Sexuality: homosexual because who cares about statistics
Species: normal human

Career: thief/robber
Social Life: has no friends or SO or anything. prefers to hide whenever someone appears (usually bc she's stealing from them)
Family Life: was abandoned by her parents when she was young, so she doesn't remember them and she doesn't like them much. no known siblings or other relatives
Home description: hah you really think she has a place to stay? maybe like alleyways, abandoned places, people's houses if they're away (if she's lucky)

Appearance:
~ fit (running around a lot and only having just enough to eat would at least make you not unhealthy right)
~ long, messy, dark hair (never bothered to steal and use combs/brushes and also doesn't know how to style her hair properly)
~ dark brown eyes
~ random dark clothes that she steals (makes it easier to disappear into the shadows)
~ average height
Personality:
+ loyal (if she had someone to be loyal to)
+ generous
+ kind
+ cautious (this is good right)
= sensitive (not sure if this is a good or bad thing so i put an equal sign lol)
= doesn't smile much
- very distrustful
- reckless
- violent
- has no sense of privacy and personal space

Dislikes: people, being alone, getting caught, lies, lying, loud noises
Hobbies: singing quietly to herself (she stole some devices and discovered music), eating, reading, stalking people

Skills: deceiving others, being stealthy
Weapon of choice: preferably anything sharp, but most of the time she just uses her fists and feet and those work fine too
Group-oriented or solo worker?: solo worker
Ambitions: survive, find some trustworthy people, improve her life
More info (yes ik this isn't in the template but idc): learned to fight from the internet, unless that doesn't exist anymore, in which case she learned from watching people fight and then copying them
also, she named herself bc she doesn't remember if her parents gave her a name
she kinda acts and thinks like a teen
a lot of the things she has are stolen
i'm not good at making characters so bear with me :c
also, i might make stuff up on the way

Name: Ali (she doesn't know her last name)
:>)
Sexuality: homosexual because who cares about statistics
Species: normal human

Career: thief/robber
Social Life: has no friends or SO or anything. prefers to hide whenever someone appears (usually bc she's stealing from them)
Family Life: was abandoned by her parents when she was young, so she doesn't remember them and she doesn't like them much. no known siblings or other relatives
Home description: hah you really think she has a place to stay? maybe like alleyways, abandoned places, people's houses if they're away (if she's lucky)

Appearance:
~ fit (running around a lot and only having just enough to eat would at least make you not unhealthy right)
~ long, messy, dark hair (never bothered to steal and use combs/brushes and also doesn't know how to style her hair properly)
~ dark brown eyes
~ random dark clothes that she steals (makes it easier to disappear into the shadows)
~ average height
Personality:
+ loyal (if she had someone to be loyal to)
+ generous
+ kind
+ cautious (this is good right)
= sensitive (not sure if this is a good or bad thing so i put an equal sign lol)
= doesn't smile much
- very distrustful
- reckless
- violent
- has no sense of privacy and personal space

Dislikes: people, being alone, getting caught, lies, lying, loud noises
Hobbies: singing quietly to herself (she stole some devices and discovered music), eating, reading, stalking people

Skills: deceiving others, being stealthy
Weapon of choice: preferably anything sharp, but most of the time she just uses her fists and feet and those work fine too
Group-oriented or solo worker?: solo worker
Ambitions: survive, find some trustworthy people, improve her life
More info (yes ik this isn't in the template but idc): learned to fight from the internet, unless that doesn't exist anymore, in which case she learned from watching people fight and then copying them
also, she named herself bc she doesn't remember if her parents gave her a name
she kinda acts and thinks like a teen
a lot of the things she has are stolen
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
this is turning out to be a really good balance of personalities/skills! just a question though - the 'male of the fetus' bit confused me slightly, i understand that's she female, but is she transgender, or..?
this is turning out to be a really good balance of personalities/skills! just a question though - the 'male of the fetus' bit confused me slightly, i understand that's she female, but is she transgender, or..?
lol no i'm just weird

she's just female
lol no i'm just weird

she's just female
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
okay, just a-checkin
okay, just a-checkin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13